GetHair Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read GetHair Reviews

ask@gethair.co.uk

Barley Mow Centre Suite 2S.0410 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick

Tell us how GetHair made you happy
GetHair 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Peter
GetHair 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
Joe
GetHair 5 star review on 19th January 2020
William
More Photos & Videos
My confidence to choose GetHair came from a friend who had his hair transplant by Dr Ilker 18 months before and has been so happy with the results, described as life changing. I found including travel from Australia, accommodation etc. travelling to GetHair in Istanbul was half the price of getting the procedure completed locally. The surgery was as comfortable as could be expected over one day from 8am - 6pm with staff checking on my well being with short breaks, drink and food when needed. I am very happy and clear on what to do post op to maximise the best results and have already recommended this to friends.
GetHair 5 star review on 24th May 2019
Fantastic service throughout.
Had my initial consultation with Stuart and he was extremely knowledgable, helpful and non pushy.

Rest of the process was a breeze, doctor and nurses were all lovely. Truly looked after me. Hotel + hospital all clean and to a very high standard.

Something I'd worried about for so long suddenly became a simple fix. Was there and back in no time and actually had a really great trip!

1 year on and my results are fantastic - exactly what I expected and more.

Could not recommend GetHair enough! Thank you!
Very pleasant service! Zak from Gethair sorted out everything for me, the hotel, the driver and the procedure. The hotel was fantastic with very friendly staff who put me at ease about the whole experience. Dr Tayfun and his team were very professional and friendly. I was a little nervous about the whole experience, but once I was there all my immediate fears were gone due to great service I have received. The procedure was mostly painless, a little uncomfortable at times, but thats to be expected for most procedures. The nurses were very attentive and ask how I was feeling during the whole procedure which was very reassuring. I would like to thank Dr Tayfun and his team for their great work, and Zak from Gethair for providing me with a wonderful service. I am looking foward to seeing my results over time.
(London) - Posted 1 year ago
Fantastic service from start to finish. Let's hope it works now :0)
My names Ryan, I’m 25 years old and 10 days post procedure.

My hair started receding at the age of 18, it’s something that had always bothered me and over the last few years I’d lost most of my hair on top.

After researching my options over the last year I decided that a FUE procedure was the only thing that could help but it was far too expensive in the UK (£13,000+).

While reading / watching reviews online I came across Get Hair UK. Get Hair have offices in the UK, with highly qualified and experienced doctors that carry out the procedure in Turkey.

After weeks of reading into Dr Tayfun’s years of knowledge, experience and reputation in the industry I decided to move forward with sending in my inquiry.

I filled in a short form, attached some photos of my hairline and sent it off. Zak (my patient advisor based in the UK) responded the very next day. He instantly made me feel at ease, we worked through what the requirements were and after a few days booked the procedure date. Zak helped me get everything in order, it was a very simple process and any questions I had were answered almost instantly.

Before arriving it Turkey Zak put me in contact with Nasimi, his colleague in Turkey and my patient advisor while in Turkey.

On arrival at the airport in Turkey, a driver was waiting for us. He was our driver for the 3 days we stayed in Turkey (to hotel, hospital and airport) and very helpful.

On the day of the procedure we were greeted at the hospital by Nasimi and the team who made me feel very relaxed. We had a consultation with Dr Tayfun beforehand, discussed the procedure and what my expectations were before starting the procedure.

The team were all very friendly, polite and kept communicating with me throughout the procedure which took a little over 5 hours. The procedure was mostly painless and I actually slept on/off for most of it. The room was bright, spacious and had a tv for me to watch or listen to music.

My main reason for choosing Get Hair was the procedure is performed in a private hospital, with doctors and very high medical standards that you would find back home.

While the procedure took place my partner was able to wait in the clinic waiting room, she had WiFi, was provided lunch, looked after and updated of my progress frequently by Nasimi.

At the end of the procedure we had a meeting, my medication for that evening was explained and we were taken back to the hotel.

The following day we went back to hospital for the first hair wash carried out by the team and a detailed consultation for the medication and after care. All medication and after care products were provided as part of the included cost, with get hair there will not be any hidden costs as everything is included (apart from flights).

We were taken back to the airport and safely on our way back home.

Zak followed up with me to ensure everything went well and that I had everything I needed. He will be in contact with me for the first year to check on progress and help me with anything I may require.

The whole process was very easy, stress free and professional. I definitely feel like I made the right decision selecting Get Hair - Dr Tayfun. I’m really happy, positive about a great result and would highly recommend to anyone considering the procedure. It’s a big decision so do your research but you will NOT be disappointed with Get Hair.

Thanks again to Zak, Nasimi, Dr Tayfun and his whole team in Turkey.

Many thanks,
Ryan
GetHair 5 star review on 13th May 2019
Everything good. Customer service could do better.
While I had plenty of hair on the top and in the back of my head, I was suffering from a receding hairline and rogaine / finasteride weren't doing anything. So I decided to do an FUE surgery. The prices in the US were too much so I decided to look up an option in Turkey, which I heard was a great place for hair surgery.

I googled a few places and went on youtube to look for reviews where I came across a video of a British man who did his surgery with gethair. He had such a great review - he took videos of the whole affair, of his hotel, the hospital, and his results before and after the surgery. So based on his review I decided to contact gethair and see if they were as good as he made them out to be.

I'm glad I did! Unlike the other 3 places I looked at in Turkey, they had an office in the UK and their customer service was done by what I presume were native English speakers of that country. Communication therefore wasn't an issue.

The customer service I received from them was top notch. All my questions were answered in a timely and professional manner. When it came time to issue a report on my suitability, the report they shared was professional, more so than any other I received. I tried to test their knowledge by asking more detailed questions about follicle types (single vs multiple) and where they should be implanted and they responded correctly and with great detail. They even drew a hairline on one of my photos for me so that I had an idea of exactly what I was in for.

After their customer service, the next best thing was the surgeon himself - Dr.T. He seemed very experienced and knowledgeable and the fact that he was certified added weight to my decision.

Lastly - the price is very competitive. Its not the cheapest but its not the most expensive compared to other Turkish surgeons and I liked that it was in the midrange. I felt that if it was too cheap, that I'd probably be signing myself up to a place that was just gonna butcher my scalp!

When I landed in Turkey I was supposed to be picked up by gethair's driver.
The airport service would have been a perfect 5 except when I landed I wasn't able to find the driver and had to take my own taxi to the hotel. But apparently the guy had been looking for me and couldn't find me either. Anyway it wasn't a big deal because the gethair crew had prepped me before by sharing the hotel / hospital address with me so I just paid 25 euros extra for the cab ride.

Their driver was great on the trips to and from the hospital and back to the airport for my departure though. The hotel was great - friendly staff, great location, nice rooms and a tasty free breakfast every day! The only reason I gave a 4/5 was that the air conditioning wasn't too robust - my room was a bit stuffy. Not unbearable and luckily it seemed to get better as the days went on. At first I thought it was just my room but I think the whole hotel was that way. The hospital though was great - super clean, easy to access, not a chaotic mess like some hospitals.

The surgery was relatively painless and easy. Took about 4 hours for me, but then again I only had to do the frontal hairline. They had a translator on staff who was with me during the surgery and explained everything that was happening which was a really nice touch. After the surgery was done, they bandaged my head and provided a small lunch and some medication. I came back the next day to remove the bandage, and have my head washed. They then gave me some more medication, a big hat to cover my head, and directions on how I should take care of scalp over the next two weeks. Now I'm at the stage where my scabs are coming off and I'm just waiting to see when the new hairs will start to come in.

All in all, I think my experience was very positive and I would recommend gethair to anyone I know who is looking for FUE surgery! I'm very hopeful that in one year's time, I'll have a totally new hairline!
I cannot fault the service I have had from Get Hair. Right from the off, the treatment I received from them has been second to none. From my first contact with them through to the procedure and then onto the aftercare the staff from both the UK office and the clinic in Turkey have been totally professional I would highly recommend
When the reports came through with the price that seemed very reasonable compared to the UK my friend Andy and I decided to go through with it. Before we committed fully I decided to visit Stuart at the London office to make sure everything was legitimate. Stuart was most helpful and showed me a presentation of how the procedure was done and answered all my questions. My mind was made up so I paid our deposits there and then!

We checked out flights to Istanbul and booked to travel the day before our operation which was scheduled for April 22nd. We decided to go for 4 nights so we could do some sight seeing as well. Stuart kindly arranged all this for us with the hotel. We were met at the airport and taken to our hotel. The hotel was great and staff very friendly and most helpful. The food was good also. It amazed us to see all the other guests there wearing bandages around their heads and who had just had their transplants so you certainly won’t feel out of place.

The next morning at 7.25 we were met by a lovely young lady called Zeynep who walked us to the hospital which is literally around the corner. We were met by Dr Ilker who was very pleasant and explained in detail what they were going to do and then he drew our new hairlines. We were taken into separate rooms. I was given anaesthetic injections into my head and when it was numb Dr Ilker carried out all of the incisions. The injections were the most painful thing and after that I didn’t feel a thing and even managed to fall asleep. We broke for lunch which was provided and in the afternoon three nurses carried out the implants with Dr Ilker checking up and explaining things. The nurses were great and made sure I was comfortable at all times. At the end of the operation we were provided with shampoo and foam along with medication and full instructions. The next day we went back to the hospital to have our dressings removed and a head wash which was very soothing.

I had FUE and 3,518 follicles were harvested and transplanted which will turn into an approximate hair number of 8,036. Throughout we were provided with a first class service and I would have no hesitation in recommending Get Hair for your transplant. The whole experience was much better than I had expected. I’m writing this review exactly 2 weeks after the operation and all of the scabs have disappeared and you can’t notice I had a transplant apart from my new hairline which my wife loves! She reckons I look 20 years younger!
GetHair 5 star review on 7th May 2019
(London) - Posted 1 year ago
After having my hair dresser tell me that my hair was too thin to have another haircut, I was embarrassed and upset. I had spent years taking vitamins and hair supplements to delay the inevitable balding and hearing that this was possibly my last haircut, I knew I had to do something. My hair dresser told me of clients who had gone to Turkey for hair transplants and returned for a haircut with a full head of hair. I did research for a month and after the great reviews and fantastic before and after pictures, I was sold on GetHair. I was determined to find a permanent solution and get my self-esteem back again.

After sending through my photos through the GetHair website, I was contacted by Zak within 2 business days with an attached doctors report. Zak was very informative and kept contact throughout the entire process including weeks after the procedure for follow up health checks and post op care. Upon arrival at the airport, the driver from GetHair picked me up and took me to the hotel. The morning of the procedure the driver was there to pick me up and take me back from the hospital. Dr Tayfun’s excellent and experienced team took care of me from start to finish. The total procedure took 4 and half hours for 2800 grafts. Galina provided very thorough post op care and instructions for both transplanted and donor areas. The next morning I was taken back to the hospital for my first hair wash and further care and medication instructions.

Overall the experience was extremely positive and one that I wish I knew about years earlier. I would highly recommend GetHair to anyone considering a permanent solution to getting their hair and confidence back. Cannot thank Dr. Tayfun and his team enough for my fantastic experience and the opportunity to look and feel young again with my new hair.
I choose GetHiar for a couple of reasons, the fantastic reviews online, the fact I could visit there Chiswick office really put me at ease and seeing Vlog online which also appeared on the BBC about Turkish hair transplants and GetHair.

I went into this process with somewhat limited expectations but can now say the experience was fantastic. From my visit to there office in Chiswick straight through to my return home the whole process was hassle free and very straight forward.

The clinic in Turkey was of high quality with brilliant staff who talked me through the whole process and could speak fluent English which was a relief when you're in a foreign country. The hotel I was put in was a really good location and very comfortable and modern. Istanbul is a really beautiful city and has lots to be explored if you can stay a few days after the operation.

The team in the UK have been brilliant as they are always an email or call away to resolve any of my questions.

I highly recommend Turkey for a hair transplant and recommend GetHair. I have been recommending my friends about this and will return in future years for my top ups.
I have recently had a procedure with Dr Ilker from Get Hair and I have to admit that the experience have been exceptional, from the initial engagement explaining in detail the process and what to expect, up to the follow-up communications and check-ups so far.

In the first place I started by researching online the main hair transplant services available in UK. I have heard that clinics and surgeons in Turkey had the most experience and the best value for the money. It wasn’t until I spent 2-3 months looking into the different options that I decided to go for a clinic with legal representation in UK, the procedure was performed by a qualified surgeon almost in its totality and where they aimed to get the best results. I did not mind paying a bit more but I wanted to make sure I got the best service, in a hospital with the correspondent high equipment quality and hygiene standards.

The team is very helpful and welcoming, and they make sure you understand what is going to happen at all times. Their English is good so I did not find any language barrier. They make sure you take care of your habits and diet before and after to achieve an optimum outcome. They explain multiple times how all medication and other products are to be used and they provide you with written instructions of all of it so you don’t have any doubts in the future in case you missed anything. Nevertheless, they give you with an email addresses and phone numbers to contact anytime with questions and to follow up on progress.

The day of the procedure I met with the team that prepared me (surgical clothes, hair wash, etc) to meet the surgeon. Dr Ilker was very hospitable and explain to me what the procedure would consist of. He made an assessment and shared it with me to confirm I was happy with it. In our discussions about the hairline he remarked several times that he aims to get the optimal number of grafts for natural looking results but always respecting patient safety and avoiding overharvesting and other risks that may damage the scalp and other existing hair.

Once we agreed on that, we prepared to start the procedure. After initial the anaesthesia the procedure is totally painless and they make sure along the process that you don’t feel any pain and give you some more if you do. It was 7-8 hours long with a short break for lunch but overall nothing to worry about. The extraction and the opening of the channels before lunch, the transplant after that. Most of the procedure was performed by Dr Ilker and an additional surgeon that supported him. It was only when transplanting into the less critical parts of the scalp that he handed over to his qualified staff. After the procedure, they explain to you the especial care you need to have with your head for the night and tell you to come back for the consultation when every instruction is explained to you again and medication and shampoos provided for the first 2 week of the healing process.

It’s now been 2 weeks after the procedure and I’ve healed incredibly well following precisely their instructions. I have sent some information and pictures to the Get Hair to follow up on progress. My hair has grown a bit and all scabs are gone. I can now go out without the procedure evidently being seen.

Overall I recommend Get Hair and Dr Ilker for the professional and quality service they have provided so far. The results are still to be realised but I feel really excited about it because so far I am happy with what I can see. I would also encourage to research on the surgeon, the facilities, how many procedures they perform every day, feedback from other patients on forums and to avoid cheaper clinics without the right qualified staff.
Amazing service definitely would recommend 5*
If your thinking of getting a new head of hair then look no further than GetHair.
From the first time you enquire Stuart is a Fabulous with all the info you need.
Dr Ilker and his team were excellent
also and I’m more than happy with results.
A Great experience really
Started looking around for a hair solution as soon as I noticed my hair was thinning...Looked in Cali, but the prices were ridiculous.

Found an ad for GetHair, researched them a bit and in 2 days made my decision...Why wait till your hair looks terrible before doing it?

Sure you could find slightly cheaper, but it's always about quality and GetHair came very well recommended from multiple reviews.

Made my reservations and appointment and went to Turkey as soon as I had the time off, BEAUTIFUL CITY...I suggest getting there a few days before to visit and admire what it has.

Had the misfortune of getting there on Election Weekend, so had to make my own way to my destination from the airport and across the bridge the next day, but ehhhhhhh its a minor thing overall.

Reception on my phone was nil, but luckily using email communication was sufficient...The hotel was nice and modern and the staff were very helpful.

Met the driver in the morning in the hotel lobby, went to a very well run medical center and met the doctor and wonderful staff.

Explanation was simple enough, as was making the payment, within an hour the procedure was well on it's way.

The nurses and ladies at the clinic were wonderful to have put up with my shinenigahans...(High suggestion eat well before the procedure)...The procedure is a 2-3 on the pain scale at most and it goes very quickly.

I mean you can't expect to have hundreds of grafts implanted with no pain right?

Went back to the hotel, ate, rested and was shocked at how raw my head was...But again it's expected.

Luckily the clinic had given me anti-biotics, pain meds etc.

Was a difficult night being I had to sleep almost sitting up.

Next day they did a retouch up on a part that hadn't taken due to my mistake...They prepped me for my trip home, gave me instructions and a fancy stylish black hat to boot!

Obviously it's slightly embarrassing to walk around with bandages a raw head but remember, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THOSE PEOPLE AGAIN.

Was picked up by my driver in the morning and dropped off at the airport terminal, got home very tired, but quite happy.

Suggestions? Bring your own large hat to wear on the way back NO CAPS...Try the fried eggs and Turkish Links...Bring your own chili sauce the country...Bring a shower cap...Listen to whatever the ladies at the clinic say because nothing is worse than a disappointed Turkish Woman rolling her eyes at you because you didn't follow directions...Do not wear your "I love Trump" T-Shirt to Turkey...The later the flight the more open seats in the airplane...Always tip everyone...Expect some swelling that will disappear quickly.

It's been 10 days since my procedure and SWEET JESUS! What a change!

Within 5 days I had visible growth...My bald spots have been filled and my receding hairline is about 2 inches lower than it was.

I am 100% happy with the procedure the change is immense.

Everyone associated with the clinic from: Doctor, sales, driver, office staff, translator, nurses, hotel) gets very good marks and credit for a brilliant job.

If any of my friends ask...I have no qualms recommending GetHair for them to do the procedure at.

The pictures below are The day before (pic 1), the day of (pic 2) and EIGHT DAYS AFTER the procedure (pics 3-4) and it looks very well filled out and natural.

Top Notch Clinic.
GetHair 5 star review on 12th April 2019
Hi my experience with get hair and the team was extremely satisfieing I am 14 days in and the result are excellent I got quoted 3000 pound for 2600 Graft’s wich is like £1.15 per graft when u think about it like that it’s nothing for your self confidence I was receding and I hated it so I got in touch with Zak read many reviews watched many videos and I must say for a lot less price people was booking and not doing any research and there result was shocking I decided to go with it anyways booked the flights and if we went Zak sent me all the revivant information I needed so of we go to instanbul I was nervous thinking there are going to take my money and not get a good result anyways let me tell you I had Dr.ilker we got to the airport upon arrival they was the shofar there to take us to the hotel I stayed at modus hotel the staff was very friendly helped us with anything we wanted the next day I was met by zaynab in the lobby and of we went to hospital about 0.2 mile away from the hotel did all my consultation and was happy to go ahead my operation took 8 hour I fell asleep for about 6 hour out of the full thing only woke up for dinner ha I thought I would be in so much pain I could not do it wrong it did not hurt one bit I have a had a tattoo and that hurt more after the operation I have 2856 graft 256 graft was FREE no charge what so ever so if you think about it from the start it cost around 85p a graft so after the op I went back to the hotel I did not sleep that night just keep looking in the mirror paninic it would not work before the operation I was heavy smoker and smoked a lot of cannabis so after my op I have had no cannabis and minimal cigs for from what I used to smoke the next morning I woke up walked to the hotel got my hairs washed they went step by step of what I should do now understand it very well as they speak fluent English my shofar was on way to collect us as leaving I tipped the lad who make u feel like you was at home £50 Turkish Lyra just to show how much I appreciated how he made me feel I evan tipped the shofar £50 Turkish Lyra wich he did not want to accept saying it had all been paid for after a few words he took it upon my arrival back in uk Zac has been intouch on numerous occasions now I am in my shredding phase and my hair will fall out for the new hair to come threw wich I am devostated about my hair line is perfect and my hair is growing fast but it’s the process so I have to suck it up all I want to say is if your having any doubts please don’t well worth it’s money and I feel over the moon with it and the team are extremely professional if anyone has any questions about it please get intouch this is not made up the photos justify everything you want to know Thankyou for everything
Before consulting Get Hair, I had a face to face consultation in the UK. I wasn’t impressed with the service offered, as well as the quote coming back for a staggering amount.
I then was advised by a friend to contact Zak Atdhe at Get Hair who responded within the hour, and couldn’t be any more helpful. I took a few weeks to decide where to get my procedure done, and was under no pressure from Get Hair, which cannot be said for other companies which was a nice change. Zak answered all of my questions in great detail, and couldn’t be more informative and supportive which was fantastic.
I booked my procedure on April 2nd with Get Hair, flying out on April 1st and flying home April 3rd. I forwarded all of my flight information on to Zak who subsequently arranged for my collection from the airport, as well as transfer back to the airport once the procedure was complete. As promised, I was collected with no problems and taken to the airport.
The following day, I was met at 7:25am by a lady called Zeynap from the hotel lobby who escorted me on the 1 minute walk to the hospital. There I met Dr. Ilker and his team who were extremely pleasant, talking me through exactly what was going to happen during the day. If any discomfort was felt during the procedure, the team quickly gave me more anaesthetic to keep me comfortable, and asked regularly if I was okay.
Not only were the team fantastic to deal with, they also provided me with more grafts than initially quoted for at no extra cost. Once completed, I was again escorted back to the hotel. I must say the hotel staff were all wonderful, offering me assistance wherever required.
In the morning, I I was taken back to Ataturk airport for my flight. This whole procedure, inclusive of 2 nights in the hospital hotel, flight transfers (all of which are included in the quote) came to 1/6 of the price in the UK, and I could not b you happier with the result so far.
From the professionalism of the team from initial contact to being in Istanbul, I can’t recommend Get Hair highly enough. If you want a hair transplant, I promise you that this is the place to have it done. This procedure can literally change people’s lives so it is not an easy decision to make on where to have it, but I certainly made the right call going with Get Hair.
Really impressed with how organised everything was. All I had to do was book flights and Stuart was on hand with any and all queries I had. This is a very professional service which gave me the reassurance I needed when looking for this treatment outside of the UK. The hotel served its purpose well and the clinic was first class where the staff really looked after me.
If like me it's taken a long time to have the courage to have a hair transplant all I can say is waste no more time , go for it.

Next was whare to go. I called a company in the U.K. But didn't go for the consultation although was free but because of the cost and decided it was far to expensive as No operation procedure is always 100% successful and I don't believe the UK to have the best quality health services.
After weeks every evening fishing the internet to find out as much as possible about hair transplants Turkey came out as the most popular and maybe because of the cost. So this meant to me they were more experienced due to doing more than any other country in my mind

So reading review after review the company Get hair kept coming out tops in my mind having the best reviews and on YouTube. Although not the cheapest in Turkey
I decided to make contact and spoke to a guy called Zak told him my concerns and so on. Sent some photos of my balding head to which he showed the surgeon 3800 graphs required wow!
I had the chance to meet Dr T the surgeon as he was in the UK giving a seminar on hair transplants so took the opportunity, although wasn't at all necessary as follows.
Zak organised the date for the procedure, the pickup from the airport to the hotel and the private taxi from the hotel to the hospital and back after procedure and next day back to hospital and to airport everything was covered , was totally first class service totally stress free.

The hospital was very first class the staff were brilliant Dr T was great and the hotel was very nice and the staff were great as they have hair transplant patients all the time.

I was worried about going to the airport after but couldn't believe the amount of people who had just had a hair transplant.
Turkey really must be the most popular place for hair transplants.

I'm so pleased I chose Gethair for my procedure as all I had to do was book my flight and had no stress whatsoever ever and Now a month later my hair is growing. Early days but I'm very happy.
Thankyou Dr T and your team.
Just over 12 months now since my transplant and i couldn't be happier with the results and the whole process with Get Hair. I constantly receive positive feedback, especially by barbers who have told me its the best they have seen! I cannot thank Kaan, Dr Tayfun and all the staff in Istanbul for the unbelievable care and attention they have shown to me from the minute i enquired to 12 months after. If you have been scouring the internet for the right place but still are too afraid to commit, don't think just speak to Kaan!
GetHair is rated 4.87 based on 383 reviews