GetHair Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read GetHair Reviews

ask@gethair.co.uk

10, Barley Mow Passage Suite 2S.04, London

Tell us how GetHair made you happy
GetHair 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Chris C
GetHair 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Chris C
GetHair 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Wayne
GetHair 5 star review on 17th August 2020
GetHair They are a fantastic team from start to finish Everything they promised was 100% spot on . In turkey the surgeon and his team was amazing , filled me full of confidence ! Would recommended get hair to anyone Can’t thank them enough for my hair transplant
GetHair 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Having a transplant was something I had been thinking about for many years but I just never got around to committing to getting it done. Then I discovered GetHair and from initial contact, they were brilliant. Stuart was very reassuring with his responses and like some other companies, wasn't pushy at all, which I really appreciated. From arriving in Istanbul, the service was exceptional. Private transfer to the hotel, which was just a minute's walk away from the hospital. A very friendly medical team and Dr. Ilker was truly exceptional and the reputation he has built up is well founded and deserved. The aftercare has been brilliant and after just 2 weeks I am feeling optimistic and very much looking forward to the coming months and the results showing through. Without a second of doubt I would highly recommend GetHair and Dr. Ilker and the teams - you are in safe, and talented hands!
First contacted get hair based in London . Spoke to Stuart who was my consultant through out my journey . He helped me massively giving me information and keeping in contact after my operation which was great also very professional in my opinion. I arrived in Istanbul / turkey where on arrival I was picked up from the airport and immediately felt welcome and reassured. Hotel staff were great and also my surgeon dr. Ilker and staff were also amazing . After a year my hair has grown back and very happy . Unfortunately I’m still going to need another op to cover the back area but I’m confident in gethair to get t results I’m wanting in the new year . Thanks
(London) - Posted 1 year ago
I’m very happy with the professional attitude I got from GetHair, everything happened as scheduled, all question were clarified promptly. The experience of having to travel to Turkey was pleasant too, hair implant took place in a fully equipped hospital. I’m overall satisfied with the service and would recommend to anyone interested in hair implant.
As like anyone I was a bit nervous & sceptical about getting surgery abroad. Having said that I was totally surprised from a well organised 5 star experience. Deciding on what clinic/surgen I wanted to choose, I'd done a process of elimination for pro's & con's. Looking into a wide range of company's GETHAIR came out on top for me. First reasons being, a well experience surgeon with thousands of operations preformed with a great success rate. A office in London, which made me think if there were any problems they're not too far. Good reviews throughout also swayed my mind towards them. My communication to & from GETHAIR before my surgery was excellent. A speedy response with every question awnsered by Zak. Very friendly & polite must I add. My transfers to & from the airport were on time, easy & efficient. Couldn't fault the service either, it was pretty good! The accommodation I would say was excellent. Very clean, modern, with all the staff being very helpful & friendly. The food & dinner service was 5 stars from me, a great selection & well priced. The hotel is also in a great location due to it being opposite the hospital. Before I left the UK I was in contacted with Cansu, she would be my correspondent for when I arrived in Turkey. An excellent servive from her being so kind & helpful throughout. With putting my mind at ease the whole time it made my experience so much better. Once into the hospital & into the surgery room I felt quite relieved & relaxed about everything. Seeing the proffesionalism of the Dr Ilker & the team I felt excited. Very friendly, polite, helpful & always reassuring, which always makes the difference. Nothing ever felt like it was ever being rushed. I would definitely choose GETHAIR again if I was to need more surgery in the future. Overall it was a great experience & a top quality service all round. I would like to thank all the staff involved again for everything Many thanks Shaun
(London) - Posted 1 year ago
I did my research and chose gethair as they seemed professional and experienced. It was a very smooth experience from first contact to op day. Zak, the UK rep was very good and the hotel and hospital was too notch. Six month stage now, but if anyone is wavering... This is the right company for you. You won't go wrong.
I decided to go with GetHair after much exhaustive research. Firstly Dr Tafun is an extremely experienced hair surgeon. I noticed he is a member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)and the European Society of Hair Restoration Surgery. I also noticed that the procedure took place in a state of the art, well equipped hospital. I also noticed many claims from different providers which I was very sceptical about (20 year guarantees etc) I am aware enough to know no one can guarantee such claims. In fact i had surgery in the UK and got a 10 year written guarantee. It was not worth the paper it was written on. I decided to check reviews, experience of staff and the knowledge of patient coordinators as a better guide. I also did not want a hard sell after being relentlessly pursued (More like hassled) by some clinics. I had excellent help and advice (and no hard sell) from Zak the UK patient coordinator. He inspired trust by his helpful and speedy response so I went ahead. At every stage I was helped and guided through the whole process from beginning to end. I paid my deposit, booked a date and my flight.Ii arrived in Istanbul and was met by the driver and immediately contacted by the (English speaking) Patient coordinator. She was very helpful and spoke perfect English. I then was taken to a very nice hotel (near the hospital).The next morning I was taken to the hospital and had my procedure. I was very nervous but Dr Tayfun and the staff all put me at ease. there was little pain and no sign of blood (which I am very averse to). I was then taken back to the hotel. I did have a little trouble sleeping but this was due to me needing to sleep on my back and being used to sleeping on my side. I was not in pain at all. The next day i was again taken to the hospital for a hair wash and then, advice and medication. I was then taken back to the airport for my flight home. All went smoothly. I was contacted again by the UK patient coordinator to check all was OK. Since then (around 2 weeks ago) I have asked many questions (nothing major just small queries) all of which have received quick, helpful responses. All is healing well and I am so looking forward to my hair growth. I must be honest and say I am absolutely delighted with the service I received. I honestly cannot fault a single thing. I would 100% recommend this clinic. It is the complete package of support, surgery and yes care. I really feel they care about the service they provide.
(Beykoz) - Posted 1 year ago
It has now been 6 months since I had my hair transplant in Istanbul and I am very happy with the results so far. My hair/appearance look markedly different - it's amazing what good coverage and an actual hair line will do! This has been amazing from a confidence perspective - my hair used to be very thick and full and it was difficult to see it decline so much but now I can see it returning to it's former glory pretty quickly! My friends, family and colleagues have all been amazed at the progress (my barber even went to get a transplant himself)! All in all I am very happy with the results so far and with Get Hair who have regularly checked on my progress and been happy to answer any questions. I am looking forward to the next 6 months where I should see some substantial growth and also can't wait to see the finished article. Highly recommended.
GetHair 5 star review on 31st October 2019
I chose Get Hair as a colleague used them for his hair transplant last year and was impressed with the results and service he had received. I was not disappointed. The process right from the start was made very easy and the communication throughout was faultless. It's been one week since the procedure so I cannot give feedback on the long term results, but I have been impressed with the service up to date. The staff and hospital facilities were fantastic and would highly recommend this company to anyone considering the procedure.
Been two weeks since the FUE transplant. So far I only have positive things to say about GetHair. Very professional service all through the journey so far; pre-op their team in London was very helpful and responsive, meeting and consulting Dr Apeydin when he came to London helped in settling some nerves. Travel and hotel arrangements in Turkey were all spot on. At every step every promise was fulfilled; pick up & transfers at the Istanbul airport, their rep being touch and available on Whaysapp 24/7, punctual and delivering on every commitment. The actual transplant operation was performed very professionally. Various needles going into my head hundreds of time is not something i will let a cowboy do and that is why while on the operation table i couldnt thank myself enough for not going for other cheaper providers. Doctor and his nursing team were fantastic on the day. Post operation they provided very clear instructions on how to care and what to expect. The team in Turkey and London office have kept in touch and continued to follow-up to ensure all is in order. First week post op was painful but i have 99% healed now. The hairline looks really very good. The full results will only be known in the months to come and that is why i have kept 1 star back for now. Based on experience so far I would Highly recommend.
I arrived in Turkey to be picked up as arranged, I was then dropped off at the hotel which was very nice and a real group of friendly people made me feel welcome. The next day I was met in reception as arranged and taken to the Hospital. The Hospital staff were really friendly and put all my nerves at ease. After the transplant I was looked after very well and advised on how to sleep ect ,The next day I had the after care meeting which was superb and all of my questions were cleared up. I am now 3 weeks post op and seems well, and I like to thank all of the staff at GetHair for making the process a nice experience.
I was very excited and nervous to get my hair transplant surgery in Turkey. I live in Canada. The airport service, hotel and hospital team was all very high quality and professional. Definitely recommend!
Everyone i dealt with made the process very simple and answered all of the questions i had promptly before and after the surgery.
Normally I can’t be bothered to leave reviews - good or bad. However I felt that GetHair and Dr Ikler’s team does deserve a 5 star review from me. After learning about hair transplant on a TV advertisement in Canada, I decided to get one. I picked GetHair mainly due to the very good reviews by their clients. After I sent an enquiry to the website I got prompt response requesting photos etc. Then I got a quote and detailed information on what to expect if I wanted to go ahead with this. Fast-forward to an early Sunday morning, 12.05am when I arrived at the new Istanbul airport. Transfer to the hotel went effortlessly. Check in at 1am went well. Spent the rest of Sunday exploring Istanbul. Was also communicated about the arrangement for the next day with instructions! The big day – had big breakfast at the hotel where I saw many guys who just had their transplant done eating breakfast. A team member met me then led me to the hospital which was just around the corner from the hotel, how so convenient! Was led to a private suite where I met the transplant team including Dr Ikler. Procedure started and it was only uncomfortable once the local anaesthetics wear out so had to ask for more when it started to become uncomfortable and the team did keep injecting. Whole procedure took a full day. Great way to catch up on jetlag! At the end a team member gave instructions on post care with a bag of medications and lotions. I got a cool hat to protect my scalp. Stayed for couple of more days before checking out and escorted to the airport. Upon arrival in the check in area I noticed so many guys with gauzes or headbands on their head. No one bat their eyelids. It was somehow comical to see. I am thankful I got a hat. The only regrets I had were that I didn’t make plans to stay longer after my procedure as Istanbul is a beautiful city oh with so fresh and delicious cuisine! Cannot get enough of their food! My very long haul flights went uneventful but was glad I decided to buy the neck cushion as it helps keep my head off the seat headrest to minimise pain and any contact. Again glad I got the hat otherwise I would have gotten lots of stares and it helped avoid my head from getting any unwanted bugs left on the seat or airborne bugs. I honestly was so impressed with the whole thing, how very organised and smooth this trip was from the start to the finish. If needed I will definitely be back again but with a long extended holidays. From a person who travelled a lot for work, this hotel is in an excellent location, a stone throw to the hospital, very close to many restaurants and cafes. Also close to supermarkets and metro station. Nothing to fault really. So impressed!
It’s been 5 month since I got my hair transplant with get hair, the result already are amazing!! The staff are amazing made me feel welcome and speak good English. stuart the pa answered every questions I asked very helpful, get hair has changed my life completely and my hairline! Thanks to dr tayfun and team. If anyone is thinking of getting a hair transplant in Turkey get hair is the place to go 100 percent!
(London) - Posted 1 year ago
The service is excellent from start to finish. They give you a clear indication as to what is happening every step of the way. Could improve on aftercare in terms of mixed messages from different people but on the whole, positive
5**** above and beyond my expectations. Went for 2800 grafts and am on day 9 post surgery. I went with Get Hair off the back of my mates experience in 2018, they did an amazing job. Hotel would easily be a 5* in the U.K. with very cheap room service. 3 course meals delivered to your room for less than £10. Hospitals are more modern than NHS hospitals and also much cleaner. There’s a big tv at the end of your hospital bed you can watch YouTube on while having treatment because you'll be in there between 4-6 hours. Everything was like clockwork and although Get Hair aren’t cheapest you can definitely see they’re a levels above in service and aftercare. You will not get this service in the U.K. for less than 15-20000. You can also take a friend or your partner.
GetHair 5 star review on 19th August 2019 GetHair 5 star review on 19th August 2019 GetHair 5 star review on 19th August 2019
I had a great experience with get hair, I didn’t find them pushy or unprofessional! The level of work they carried out and skill was impeccable and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. I’d like to thank everyone from the ground up they all played a key part, from Stuart back home arranging everything from the meeting in London with the surgeon Dr Iker to all the team in Istanbul who carried out the procedure. The hotel was literally 200yards from the hospital which was great, as after the hair transplant all I wanted to do was sleep so that wasn’t a long journey. Transfers to and from airport were seamless and on time, I was picked up to walk to the hospital for the op on time and walked back Thankyou for everything.
I wish, I had the hair transplant producer earlier. I was scared of pain and needles . But honestly nothing to worry about. Yes there is pain but nothing that I feared of. Having my hair transplant with Get hair was excellent choose. From getting picked up at the airport to getting dropped off was smooth with no problem. The hotel was great. Meeting all the staff who were all very welcoming ,professional and experienced. Dr Tayfun was a great and was very easy to talk to. I wanted to get the right hairline, my advices is that make sure you talk about your expectations to avoid any disappointments. Dr Tayfun took time to explain me where my hair line should be. He was honest and his advice was spot on. The surgery itself was no pain apart from few sharp injections in the back of my head. The whole place was very clean. I was very happy with the whole process and Stuart has been very professional and helping . I really can’t wait for the end result. I wish I done it sooner.
(London) - Posted 2 years ago
I've been wanting to get my hair transplant for a number of years now. I keep putting it off, worried about the operation and finding the right hospital. I spend countless hours online, YouTube and other media looking for reviews and results. I came across gethair, boy I'm glad I found this great company. Everything was taking care of from first contact. I arrived two weeks after sending my first email about having my transplant. The drivers and hospital staff are all great, you will be looked after and taking care of, the care is second to none. The day of the surgery I was taking back to the hotel, which is very nice. I'd forgot to take a travel plug with me. The driver kindly went and got me two and brought them to my room. I would recommend gethair ten fold to anyone that asks. I'm currently in my 2nd week of recovery and everything is going smoothly. I've get a hairline, which I'm really happy about. It's just a waiting game now but I'm sure the results will be great.
GetHair is rated 4.87 based on 419 reviews