Coconut Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Coconut
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Coconut?
Click Here

Tell us how Coconut made you happy

Telephone
"This review is about the salon. I wanted to try it Bc I love shopping at Ulta. I showed the stylist 4-5 pictures and discussed what I wanted and did not want. My hair was down to my butt and I explained I didn’t want short hair. She ended up chopping it off and giving me a blunt looking hair cut that I explained I did not want. I was so upset I stood up and freaked out saying my hair gone! She said that’s what I told her to do!!! I’m devastated and I was so upset I didn’t pay. I even tried to reason with her and talk to her explaining how I felt. She said “IM DONE TALKING TO YOU ABOUT THIS!” I even tried calling back up there to explain how I felt say I’m sorry and offer some type of payment even though I have no hair. The manger basically said no and hung up the phone. I feel like I was with a bunch of catty mean high school women. Im not sure I will even shop at Ulta anymore. Very sad and upsetting!!!"
Are you Coconut? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Coconut is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews