Coconut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coconut
Telephone

Tell us how Coconut made you happy
This review is about the salon. I wanted to try it Bc I love shopping at Ulta. I showed the stylist 4-5 pictures and discussed what I wanted and did not want. My hair was down to my butt and I explained I didn’t want short hair. She ended up chopping it off and giving me a blunt looking hair cut that I explained I did not want. I was so upset I stood up and freaked out saying my hair gone! She said that’s what I told her to do!!! I’m devastated and I was so upset I didn’t pay. I even tried to reason with her and talk to her explaining how I felt. She said “IM DONE TALKING TO YOU ABOUT THIS!” I even tried calling back up there to explain how I felt say I’m sorry and offer some type of payment even though I have no hair. The manger basically said no and hung up the phone. I feel like I was with a bunch of catty mean high school women. Im not sure I will even shop at Ulta anymore. Very sad and upsetting!!!
Coconut is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews