Albert Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Albert

About Albert: Albert is 100% free and the #1 Invoicing App in the UK, created by the team behind the award-winning NatWest and BBC mobile apps.

More information on our website https://getalbert.com

*** Winner Orange Award - Best Startup in the UK ***

This is what our users say about our App:

-- “This app is just brilliant, I have just started running a new business and this has made my life so much easier , so easy to use and user friendly , nice one well recommended” -

-- “Loving this great little app. I can quickly send invoices on the go to stay organised. A real time saver. Many thanks Albert!” --

Albert will help you to:

- Easily create customised and professional, HMRC approved invoices in a few taps
- Get paid efficiently as a self-employed professional, using PayPal, IBAN or SWIFT
- Manage your invoices and automatically generate organised spreadsheets for your accounts and desktop computer
- Keep a complete overview of all your finances to track which invoices are paid, outstanding or late
- Send speedy, smart invoices from anywhere, for on the go freelancers
- Keep control of your business, stay organised and get paid quickly and regularly

Albert has plenty of different features such as:

- Never Lose Your Data - your business data is safely backed up in the Albert cloud.
- Itemised Invoices - add details such as specific costs, work hours, expenses and materials.
- The only invoicing app to have dedicated fields for PayPal, IBAN, SWIFT, bank name, account no. and sort code.
- Smart Numbering - make use of your own invoice numbering format and system, for filing and organisation.
- Duplicate Invoices - repeat recurring invoices with just one tap, to avoid re-entering the same information.
- Share your organised files with yourself or your accountant in a tap.
- Personal Notes - add thank you’s, your social media or web page, terms and conditions, or any additional message.
- Emoji’s - make your invoices fun and friendly by adding emoji's to the invoice description.
- Overview - see your total revenue, outstanding and late invoice amounts and totals.
- Phone Book - look up email addresses from your own contacts in your phone address book.
- Company Addresses - no need to manually type your client’s address into your invoices. Albert looks up a registered company’s address information for you.

Albert is a good friend to have around for all professional freelancers or start-up businesses. It’s simple to use and helps you organise, manage and track your finances securely. Download Albert now to work and invoice everywhere!

How would you rate Albert ?

"It's a great app. It's made writing invoices so easy, now it takes seconds when it used to be a real drag. Plus when I had a problem with one of my invoices, I contacted them and their customer support got it all fixed really quickly. Oh yes and did I say it was FREE!! Love it xx"
"I use this App to invoice and manage my receipts frequently. It helps me to keep on top of my book keeping so that at the end of the tax year, I can just simply share everything with my accountant. It's a relief dealing with less paperwork."
Gregoire Bilpit
Verified Reviewer
"Albert is very handy when it comes to sending invoices and uploading expenses. I am myself a plumber and am able to send an invoice to my clients right after I finish my work. Highly recommended. On top of it, Albert is 100% free, so it was a no brainer for me when I chose which app I would use."
Albert is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews