Getaflight Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend Getaflight
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Getaflight made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Answered my questions gave me the best price will book them again"
Are you Getaflight? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"KIFAYAT KHAIF was very helpful and supportive as I had to cancel my ticket in an emergency. Great service and company."
"Good customer service by Kifayat Khaif, they are not like TRAVELUP - Southall travel , they are good people"
"Wonderful customer service from KIFAYAT KHAIF . I wanted to change my travel dates and KIFAYAT KHAIF did it for me in no time. It only cost me £165 for two tickets."
"very happy, kiyafat khaif"
"Very good service Appreciate...šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ"
"Good customer service. No issues. Quite happy with the service of KIFAYAT KHAIF Customer support."
"Amazing, very nicely and understaably , done every things to find good day and best price"
"I am very happy and delighted by the service provided by kafayit Khaif one of the best represented of getaflight."
"Kifayat khaif in customer relation helped me in a true professional manner. I wish him keep up the good work in the same manner"
"The customer service provided by Mr. Kifayat Khaif is what made my experience with Getafligth worth a revisit. He was very patient and proactive with the resolution of my case, and made every effort to ensure I got the best deal"
"GerAflight, you have really nice customer service. Kifayat Khaif Customer Relations office provided a wonderfuly service. He answer to my several questions patiently and made amendments what I needed. Recommended for flights booking. Cheapest in the market with 5 star service."
"great and compassionate service šŸ‘šŸ‘"
"I’m thankful to Getaflight for hiring agents like KIFAYAT KHAIF. The gentleman was great at his job, he listened to my query calmly & addressed it professionally. Pleased with the service provide A++ Rates for Mr. Khaif. Bravo šŸ‘šŸ¼ Job well done."
"I had serious second thoughts about booking with Getaflight due to bad reviews but was assured by a friend it's ok since she had booked with them and been on her holiday with no issues. I didn't receive my eticket straight away and had to call twice for it. Second time, I spoke to Mr KIFAYAT KHAIF who was an exceptional help. He had the ticket sent to my email within 2 minutes. I have yet to fly in November so I'm praying everything goes well."
"Mr Kifayat Kaif was exceptional. He committed a call back within a hour and he was right on time. Kudos to you brother"
"Kifayat Khaif he was very polite and he did an excellent job on helping us with making our amendmentswith the ticket in time - Would highly recommend."
"Kifayat Khaif is a polite gentleman. Thanks for your support with my request."
"Mr kefayat is nice person and he is giving us online services and makes us happy, due to his service we get ticket and this save us out time"
"Kifayat Khaif is a lovely person. He helped me out superbly. Thanks khaif"
Getaflight is rated 3.49 based on 55 reviews