Getaflight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Getaflight

Tell us how Getaflight made you happy
Khaif was really good at helping me book my flight!
Thanks to Khaif for sorting out an administrative issue with my flight details and ensuring I didn't get unduly charged for it!
Mr Khaif really helped me reschedule my flight!!
I have been sort and trust me their the best. Thanks to Khaif as well, had time for me.
I am not happy with get a flight But today I spoke to kifayat and very pleased with his quick response and promise 5 ***** kifayat
After a few initial bumps, dealt with Kifayat Khaif who addressed my request promptly and efficiently. Very happy with his service, and would recommend other customer service agents to take training from him. Thank you for your excellent effort.
Spoke to a gentleman called Kifayat Khaif he was really supportive and friendly. He solved my issue very quickly. He’s very professional at what he does as a customer agent. He also a great salesmen he booked my ticket. They flight I wanted and the times I wanted he sorted out with not hassle. Really recommend you guys to use his services if you have to buy a plane ticket he will sort it. This company should be really proud of there employees such as kifayat.
I spoke with gentlemen called Kifayat Khaif from the Customer Relations Team. He was really friendly and provided me with excellent customer service. He rectified my issues promptly,I'm very happy I was dealt by Kifayat. Many Thanks Kifayat
Khaif is a really helpful customer service!
Kifayat on customer service was very help ful highly recommend GET A FLIGHT
I spoke to kifayat khaif Very satisfied He was superb and very helpful Sorted my query
Good Price, Speedy Transaction and helpful Staff
Extremely helpful and super efficient. A great service and you get an invoice prior to payment so you can double check all the details including names, dates of birth The prices they quoted was at least £800 cheaper that many others. They made sure I was aware of booking with or without checked luggage as it doesn't seem to be standard as before anymore. My payment wouldn't go through, I attempted 3 times knowing that i had the funds. I was told that they would look into it and call me back. while waiting I read the reviews and then became very skeptical especially as it was so much cheaper than others. They call me back to say my card was being declined. in the mean time I received a text from credit asking me to verify it was an authentic payment. once I confirmed the payment it went through. I then within 10 minutes got an email with the confirmation booking, travel itinerary, my ATOL certificate and also the airline booking reference number. I then immediately check with the airline via managed my booking and everything was as should be. I would definitely use them again and also highly recommend them. .
Khalif was very helpful
Mr. Khaif did a spledid job of helping me change my flights and managed to get me the last seat on the flight I requested. I am encouraged to use this website again for my flight bookings after getting such good and efficient service. Thank you
Efficient and quick response. Helped me change my ticket with clear information. Very helpful
After reading some negative reviews I must admit I was slightly nervous booking through getaflight. However after dealing with Mahesh MAZ Kalia he put me at ease and was first class ! Fantastic from start to finish - would highly recommend them. Great price and service - which is rare these days.
A fantastically easy to use site and service. I encountered slight problems with auto correct when booking originally (on my phone) but kifayat khaif has been such a help and sorted the issue within 24 hours. Thank you and rest assured I will be using a recommending your service for a very long time.
Excellent customer service. kifayat khaif helped a lot with my return ticket modification.
It’s very effective In term of making any changes on my flight tickets! The officer is really helpful and giving me some good suggestion which save money!
Getaflight is rated 3.67 based on 92 reviews