Getaflight Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Getaflight
04AM
4AM
Click Here

Tell us how Getaflight made you happy

"I had an issue with my self-made online booking, which required assistance from the GetaFlight team to be amended. I must say Mahesh and specifically Khaif were extremely helpful, were more than happy to assist, kept me engaged and resolved the issue to my satisfaction. I was delighted by his service and is a testament to his firm. Biggest complement I can pay, is that I wouldn't hesitate to call for help again and use GetaFlight going forward due to the service received."
Are you Getaflight? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I found the site easy enough to use, but the really good part of my flight booking experience with this Getaflight platform was that when I then had the need to speak to someone in person, I was fortunate enough to be able to speak to Mr. Kifayat Khaif, who proved to have have been so very helpful and thoroughly professional in his mannerism and approach to resolving the issues that I had. In a nutshell, I have to say that he is a complete credit to the whole set up at Getaflight. Many thanks to you Mr. Khaif, and God bless you Sir. Christopher J. Oteh."
"Khaif was very patient with me. I had many variables we had to juggle and he tried his best to get the best deal. I had many questions he answered well. Our accents were difficult to understand each at times but we got through. Thank you Khaif."
"Kiyafat khaif gave me a good service and I’m happy from his service Thanks khaif for your exceptional help"
"I bought airline tickets and although I was nervous using a new service, it was straightforward. The ticket came through within 24hours as described and when I rang customer support they picked right up."
Getaflight is rated 3.76 based on 82 reviews