Getaflight Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend Getaflight
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Getaflight made you happy

"Based on my past experience not one time but couple of times, I can say they really do not know definition of customer service. I'm still waiting for reply from Sana who literally stopped communicating with me over my claim of taxi fare because of getaflight negligence I had to pay for taxi fare. Last reminder I sent them was on 8th Dec, 2018."
Are you Getaflight? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Terrible service. 8 hours wasted finding a resolution. I was initially told they needed to cancel the flight due to the flight being full. I contacted Qatar airways who told me that Getaflight cancelled the booking NOT them. I spoke to the team who couldn't help and kept passing me from one member of their team to the next, most of who had strong accents and not the easiest to understand. Joaib Justin assured me I would receive a phone call back within an hour but I had no such luck. I was eventually put through to Alex who was much easier to understand but very arrogant and unappologetic. I was told that the refund was on it's way back to my account despite the flight being booked over 6 days ago. He assured me I would receive a phone call back and was very rude when asked what I should do if I don't receive another phone call back. He said I should go to ATOL which I fully intend to do. I've had to book the same flights elsewhere at an additional cost of £120. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!"
"Please do yourself a favour and avoid. I want to leave no stars. They dont reply its as simple as that and charge extra fees. Scam!!"
"SHOCKING SHOCKING. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO ARE RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL. WILL CUT THE CALL AND STOP REPLYING WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE. I WOULD PAY MORE AND HAVE A BETTER EXPERIENCE. BOOKING WITH THEM SHOULD BE A PUNISHMENT."
"doesn't even deserve a one star! absolutely appalling customer service. There was no compassion for the fact that they had taken my money and told me that it should be back in my account in 3 days. when i have purchased flight tickets i expect to get my tickets yet i get rude customer service and no sign of a manager and constant phone cuts.. pathetic"
"Avoid this scam. Offering really cheap flights that don't exist. Rang up and they were rude and hung up Uncertain to get money back."
"I nearly missed my flight from Pakistan because of 40 mins early take off time. I landed in London one hour and 40 mins earlier than actual time. My family members couldn't picked me up from airport as I had no contact me with them to update. I had to pay £94.70 to hire Uber. I should have received any update from GetaFlight, unfortunately I waa not informed on change of flight timings that costed me £94.70. I received email one day after I landed regarding change of schedule on 30 Oct 2018, 23:19. Sana, getaflight contacted me after my email and she told me that they had sent me email about schedule change. When I sent screenshot of email which was sent to mec after flight landing she disappeared for few days then she came up with an excuse that due technical reasons they didn't receive update from PIA that caused delay to update me on time. However, declined to pay me taxes fare. She contacted me back after I sent her another reminder and this she said, that was my responsibility to ask agency or airline 72 hours prior to flight about any change. And again she declined to compensate me for taxi fare. I insisted her talk to her manager about it. After talking to someone named Alex she said, flight was changed on same day as of flight that's why no compensation."
"Very bad service. In small words they are big fraud"
"Please avoid this company. I fly frequently but this was the first time I had made a booking through Getaflight and it has been nothing but hassle and useless customer service. Once I had made my reservation I received an acknowledgement email stating that I would receive a confirmation email. 24 hours later I still had no email from getaflight so I called them and was informed I would have it by 4pm. At 5pm I called again to be told I would receive it in half an hour and it was being processed. The following day there was still no email. I called again to be told that my card had been declined (even though plenty funds) and I should have received a decline notification as soon as I pushed submit. Firstly, there was no decline message on the page and it went through to acknowledge the transaction. Secondly, I received an acknowledgment email and then was told the previous day that it was being processed....so now they are saying it was declined right from the offset?! Absolutely useless to be honest. I was then told they would arrange a decline email to be sent to me... still waiting on that. I have now booked another flight without the "help" of Getaflight but as I have not received this decline email I am waiting on a miraculous confirmation email so that they can take my money and I will be out of pocket paying for two flights... we will see. Anyway, this is the most useless and frustrating company I have dealt with. AVOID!!"
"Well, I didn't want to give even one star to GetaFlight service but unfortunately, to write review I had to put at least one star. All i want to say about getaflight service is "Pathetic""
"I searching for holiday in Skyscanner só the best price show me in getaflight I choice I put my details make payment then I received email about in progress my booking after hours send me another email declined your booking please searching again another days. So this market fake. I don’t recommend getaflight because now I looking for aother site company my tickets expense £200 ."
"No response from customer support advisor really rude and never solve the problem"
"Never buy from this company, totally useless, after you filled all your detail and proceed with the payment, an email was received next day declining the purchase I have to call the agency simple said! there's no more availability for the tickets. also,.I have yet to get the money back from them which totals to £1890 .This type of companies should be put off by the regulators"
"Turned up to Manchester airport on 24/9/18 for our flight to Toronto to be told the company had cancelled our booking. What a shambles of a company. We had to stay an extra 2 nights in Canada to get a return flight too. Would never use again in a million years. Their customer service was atrocious too when we had to speak to them at the airport."
"Very dissapointed- booked flight at 7.00 in evening and next day exactly the same flight was reduced by about 70.00-less than 12 hours after I had booked Called them- they said nothing can be done ---will not be using them again"
"Extremely disappointed getaflight cancelled my booking and had charged my credit card account leaving me to have to wait now for a refund before I can rebook. This a unacceptable I’m very ver disappointed and saddened to say the ve"
"Never buy from this agency, totally useless, 4 days and still waiting for the pending transaction on my credit card disappear."
"We booked flights online to Canada for 4 people everything went through ok ,money was taken out bank so just waiting on email on flight confirmation....next day receive email saying price expired so was going to refund money so we looked again on line at flight prices and the original price we had seen was still there???we called and spoke to a agent and he quoted a different price to the online price so to me that is false advertising and to make it worse we can't get our money back for 3 to 5 days to book another flight,will not be using this company as they are advertising flight prices that don't exist."
Getaflight is rated 3.49 based on 55 reviews