Getaflight Customer Service Reviews

Getaflight have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

96.00%
Industry Average
" KIFAYAT KHAIF was very helpful and supportive as I had to cancel my ticket in an emergency. Great service and company. "
posted 3 months ago - Mrs Khan
" Good customer service by Kifayat Khaif, they are not like TRAVELUP - Southall travel , they are good people "
posted 3 months ago - Noreen khan
" Wonderful customer service from KIFAYAT KHAIF . I wanted to change my travel dates and KIFAYAT KHAIF did it for me in no time. It only cost me £165 for two tickets. "
posted 3 months ago - Rehan
" Kiyafat khaif gave me a good service and I’m happy from his service Thanks khaif for your exceptional help "
posted 4 months ago - Aneela
" Very good service Appreciate...🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 "
posted 4 months ago - Majid Rafiq
" Good customer service. No issues. Quite happy with the service of KIFAYAT KHAIF Customer support. "
posted 4 months ago - SHAHID MAJEED
" I am very happy and delighted by the service provided by kafayit Khaif one of the best represented of Getaflight. "
posted 4 months ago - Ali Askar Khan
" The customer service provided by Mr. Kifayat Khaif is what made my experience with Getafligth worth a revisit. He was very patient and proactive with the resolution of my case, and made every effort to ensure I got the best deal "
posted 4 months ago - Syed Mumtaz
" The customer service provided by Mr. Kifayat Khaif is what made my experience with Getafligth worth a revisit. He was very patient and proactive with the resolution of my case, and made every effort to ensure I got the best deal. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" GerAflight, you have really nice customer service. Kifayat Khaif Customer Relations office provided a wonderfuly service. He answer to my several questions patiently and made amendments what I needed. Recommended for flights booking. Cheapest in the market with 5 star service. "
posted 4 months ago - Javid