Getaflight Insights

Getaflight have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their prices.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? company-profile.Click_here
D

Price - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" I searching for holiday in Skyscanner só the best price show me in Getaflight I choice I put my details make payment then I received email about in progress my booking after hours send me another email declined your booking please searching again another days. So this market fake. I don’t recommend Getaflight because now I looking for aother site company my tickets expense £200 . "
- Ivys
" next day receive email saying price expired so was going to refund money so we looked again on line at flight prices and the original price we had seen was still there???we called and spoke to a agent and he quoted a different price to the online price so to me that is false advertising and to make it worse we can't get our money back for 3 to 5 days to book another flight,will not be using this company as they are advertising flight prices that don't exist. "
- Miss johnson
Write your review on Getaflight
A
96.00%
Industry Average
" KIFAYAT KHAIF was very helpful and supportive as I had to cancel my ticket in an emergency. Great service and company. "
- Mrs Khan
" Good customer service by Kifayat Khaif, they are not like TRAVELUP - Southall travel , they are good people "
- Noreen khan
" Wonderful customer service from KIFAYAT KHAIF . I wanted to change my travel dates and KIFAYAT KHAIF did it for me in no time. It only cost me £165 for two tickets. "
- Rehan