Mortgage Buddy Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Buddy Online
Read Mortgage Buddy Online Reviews
It was a pleasure to deal with Mortgage Buddy. They found me a great deal and no hard sell.
We refinanced and got a lump sum out. We are using it to help our kids get on the ladder. And the great thing is our payments haven’t gone up!
Smooth service. Happy with my new lower rate.
Very thorough and professional service.
This refinance went very smoothly and now my repayments are $370 lower. I recommend
William was extremely efficient and had answers to all our questions. Very happy.
They were so helpful and knowledgeable the whole process was a pleasure.
Very helpful and it was a pleasure to talk to the broker who explained everything in detail as we were worried there would be a catch. There wasn’t!
These guys really know their mortgages!
Everything was excellent I must say. I will pay my mortgage off significantly faster now for the same cost.
Excellent service from a knowledgeable broker. We now pay considerably less per month than we did.
A very professional service it must be said. My husband and I have released some of the equity in our home and it was very quick and painless. Thanks.
William was lovely and found us an incredible deal. We actually reduced the length of our mortgage by 8 years for almost the same monthly payments. I’m not complaining!
Service 5 stars. Mortgage Deal 4 stars. I give four stars as was hoping to save a little more than what I did.
Colin was very helpful and found my family a much better deal. Honestly I was a bit shocked how much we were overpaying before. We will save over four thousand dollars per year on our repayments now. Thank you Colin.
Very professional service and knowledgeable brokers. It's my second time refinancing but the first time with Mortgage Buddy and the experience was very smooth.
Everything was very good. Stewart found us a great deal and we have shortened our mortgage payback by 5 years with similar monthly payments.
My experience with Mortgage Buddy Online was ok. We were slightly late for the first appointment and had to reschedule which was inconvenient for us. The broker couldn't wait 20 mins for us I think that’s a bit unfair. Anyway, we did get a better deal and our new repayments are quite a lot lower which is good.
Very happy to give a 5 star review. We got great advice and saved almost 300 dollars on our repayments per month. All this from a free service we are over the moon.
Excellent service. The broker, Nathan, was very knowledgeable and got us a great deal.
Mortgage Buddy Online is rated 4.71 based on 34 reviews