Mortgage Buddy Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Buddy Online
Read Mortgage Buddy Online Reviews
Very happy to give a 5 star review. We got great advice and saved almost 300 dollars on our repayments per month. All this from a free service we are over the moon.
Excellent service. The broker, Nathan, was very knowledgeable and got us a great deal.
My repayments are now down by $350 which is huge for a single mum like me.
I was a bit worried because I am self employed and my income is inconsistent. I am very happy that I contacted Mortgage Buddy, they knew exactly what to do in a case like mine and I managed to release a nice chunk of equity from my house.
It's ok service. I save some money on house payment.
My husband and I are very happy with the advice we got! We have saved quite a big some on our monthly payment which we are very happy about. The whole process was very easy and I must say very professional. I can’t say we will use Mortgage Buddy again as we only have a few years left on our mortgage! We will definitely recommend this service. Excellent.
William was so helpful and we got a really great deal or our refinance. I have recommended Mortgage Buddy to my daughter as well.
Very professional.
Experience was ok. Was expecting to save more by refinancing. Did save money though so maybe my expectations were too high. The broker knew his stuff well it must be said.
My experience with Mortgage Buddy Online was excellent. We were advised on all our options by a very knowledgeable broker named Nathan. We ended up saving almost 500 a month which is a godsend for us really. Very happy and can’t recommend highly enough.
William was very nice and our mortgage is now going to end 6 years earlier with virtually the same monthly payment. Pretty happy with this result
Professional and friendly service from Stewart, he matched us with a great lender. We have now refinanced to a longer term with a much lower monthly payment. Very satisfied.
Mortgage Buddy Online is rated 4.58 based on 12 reviews