Get The Label Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Get The Label

How would you rate Get The Label?

Amber Burr
"brilliant products very well priced will be shopping here again"
Prince Gumede
"Takes time to huddle through a lot of stuff but there is always something special for a great price"
"The choice of clothes was limited however were very fair in price, I paid for next day delivery and next day the were delivered (I point this out as a positive as some companies do not deliver within their expected time). The quality of clothes delivered were of a high standard and overall I was very pleased with the price paid"
Jenkins
"Got a quality parka (everyone has admired it) for £30 !"
Dean Cooper
"Prices are not as good as iyher online clothing shops"
"the price is decent and the delivery was fast, although im not sure on the validity of the product. may be a fake."
George O
"Great product, great service. Turned up after 2 days. Will be using them again and again!"
De Mendonza
"I bought two pairs of Toms and they arrived quickly and were exactly as described. Great service!"
David Lees
"Ordered trainers and delivery driver forged my signature to say I accepted trainers but posted card through my door saying no one home left parcel on landing in my block of flats. Trainers were stolen by time I got home. Not impressed by delivery service. Can't fault get the label as they were very apologetic and issued full refund within 5days"
"Good clothing, top labels at the right prices, and quick delivery"
"The service was excellent and would recommend shoppong here again"
Haley Colley
"Brill choice of clothing fabulous prices love shopping online"
Get The Label is rated 4.17 based on 12 reviews