Get The Label Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Get The Label
02AM
2AM

About Get The Label: Getthelabel.com is a new online fashion store offers clothing, footwear and accessories direct to the public from leading high street fashion and sport brands. We sell discount designer clothing, deals on all your favourite brands. Up to 75% off mens, womens and teens clothing. We sell top brands such as Henleys, Lacoste, Voi, Adidas and many more.

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories
Footwear

Tell us how Get The Label made you happy

Telephone
"Avoid buying from these guys. Two orders in a row that they’ve messed up. Worst part is, their service is infallible in their eyes and they’re utterly incapable of making mistakes. Made an order with them, and it was missing a tracksuit, so I rang up to find out where it is. They come back at me with, our warehouse team said they sent it and they’re not wrong, so we can not refund or resend it. Very rude people, very ignorant and very dismissive of any points the customer makes. And this is the head of their customer service, so I wonder what these people teach the rest of their employees. Not worth investing your money in to, as they refuse to accept any liability in case anything goes wrong. Avoid them"
Are you Get The Label? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Get The Label receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Avoid buying from these guys. Two orders in a row that they’ve messed up. Worst part is, their service is infallible in their eyes and they’re utterly incapable of making mistakes. Made an order with them, and it was missing a tracksuit, so I rang up to find out where it is. They come back at me with, our warehouse team said they sent it and they’re not wrong, so we can not refund or resend it. Very rude people, very ignorant and very dismissive of any points the customer makes. And this is the head of their customer service, so I wonder what these people teach the rest of their employees. Not worth investing your money in to, as they refuse to accept any liability in case anything goes wrong. Avoid them, the disrespect is real"
"Worst customer service ever! Just received my parcel with an item missing. I explained to the person on the phone how it is my birthday today which is why i ordered next day delivery to receive my items in time. He didnt have a care in the world what this parcel meant to me and how i was frustrated. He didn’t acknowledge that it was my birthday or the situation at all. Not one apology until i brought it up. If youre looking for a company who are customer serviced orientated then this place is definitely not it. I felt like i was talking to a robot. I was sent a form that i had to fill out to confirm i didn't receive my item. I sent the form straight away via email and received no acknowledgement that they received the form back or what is going on with my missing item. It was their mistake i would have expected my item to be sent via next day delivery. Disgusting service"
"Good descriptions of products, quick and hassle free delivery"
"Always Great quality and Great price"
"Very satisfied from my purchase."
"brilliant products very well priced will be shopping here again"
"Takes time to huddle through a lot of stuff but there is always something special for a great price"
"The choice of clothes was limited however were very fair in price, I paid for next day delivery and next day the were delivered (I point this out as a positive as some companies do not deliver within their expected time). The quality of clothes delivered were of a high standard and overall I was very pleased with the price paid"
"Got a quality parka (everyone has admired it) for £30 !"
"Prices are not as good as iyher online clothing shops"
"the price is decent and the delivery was fast, although im not sure on the validity of the product. may be a fake."
"Great product, great service. Turned up after 2 days. Will be using them again and again!"
"I bought two pairs of Toms and they arrived quickly and were exactly as described. Great service!"
"Ordered trainers and delivery driver forged my signature to say I accepted trainers but posted card through my door saying no one home left parcel on landing in my block of flats. Trainers were stolen by time I got home. Not impressed by delivery service. Can't fault get the label as they were very apologetic and issued full refund within 5days"
"Good clothing, top labels at the right prices, and quick delivery"
"The service was excellent and would recommend shoppong here again"
"Brill choice of clothing fabulous prices love shopping online"
Get The Label is rated 3.78 based on 18 reviews