Get The Label Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Get The Label
4PM
4PM

About Get The Label: Getthelabel.com is a new online fashion store offers clothing, footwear and accessories direct to the public from leading high street fashion and sport brands. We sell discount designer clothing, deals on all your favourite brands. Up to 75% off mens, womens and teens clothing. We sell top brands such as Henleys, Lacoste, Voi, Adidas and many more.

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories
Footwear

Tell us how Get The Label made you happy

Telephone
"Best name brand trainers at excellent prices....and their customer service is very good too!!! I have them bookmarked for future purchases....Thank you!!!"
Are you Get The Label? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great branded clothing for decent prices can't go wrong"
"When ordering on line so fast delivery and can buy a 2pound return form if need to send anything back so cheapologies and very good clothing"
"Avoid buying from these guys. Two orders in a row that they’ve messed up. Worst part is, their service is infallible in their eyes and they’re utterly incapable of making mistakes. Made an order with them, and it was missing a tracksuit, so I rang up to find out where it is. They come back at me with, our warehouse team said they sent it and they’re not wrong, so we can not refund or resend it. Very rude people, very ignorant and very dismissive of any points the customer makes. And this is the head of their customer service, so I wonder what these people teach the rest of their employees. Not worth investing your money in to, as they refuse to accept any liability in case anything goes wrong. Avoid them"
"Avoid buying from these guys. Two orders in a row that they’ve messed up. Worst part is, their service is infallible in their eyes and they’re utterly incapable of making mistakes. Made an order with them, and it was missing a tracksuit, so I rang up to find out where it is. They come back at me with, our warehouse team said they sent it and they’re not wrong, so we can not refund or resend it. Very rude people, very ignorant and very dismissive of any points the customer makes. And this is the head of their customer service, so I wonder what these people teach the rest of their employees. Not worth investing your money in to, as they refuse to accept any liability in case anything goes wrong. Avoid them, the disrespect is real"
"Worst customer service ever! Just received my parcel with an item missing. I explained to the person on the phone how it is my birthday today which is why i ordered next day delivery to receive my items in time. He didnt have a care in the world what this parcel meant to me and how i was frustrated. He didn’t acknowledge that it was my birthday or the situation at all. Not one apology until i brought it up. If youre looking for a company who are customer serviced orientated then this place is definitely not it. I felt like i was talking to a robot. I was sent a form that i had to fill out to confirm i didn't receive my item. I sent the form straight away via email and received no acknowledgement that they received the form back or what is going on with my missing item. It was their mistake i would have expected my item to be sent via next day delivery. Disgusting service"
"Great products at reasonable prices, would use again."
"Good descriptions of products, quick and hassle free delivery"
"Verry cheap compared to high street prices and fast delivery verry verry happy will be shopping here all the time"
"Always Great quality and Great price"
"Very satisfied from my purchase."
"brilliant products very well priced will be shopping here again"
"Takes time to huddle through a lot of stuff but there is always something special for a great price"
"The choice of clothes was limited however were very fair in price, I paid for next day delivery and next day the were delivered (I point this out as a positive as some companies do not deliver within their expected time). The quality of clothes delivered were of a high standard and overall I was very pleased with the price paid"
"Got a quality parka (everyone has admired it) for £30 !"
"Prices are not as good as iyher online clothing shops"
"Wouldn't order from again or recommend them to anyone. Item arrived reasonably fast but broke within a couple of weeks. Asked to exchange for the same item in a smaller size as they didn't have my size in stock, was advised to send item back using their prepaid label, so I did. Had to chase up to ask whether they received item back and what was happening. Issued a refund the following day and am now minus a winter coat again. No great when you didn't have one, ordered one and had to send it back in winter. This experience leads me to believe their goods are poor quality and they aren't worth buying from."
"the price is decent and the delivery was fast, although im not sure on the validity of the product. may be a fake."
"Excellent quality goods perfect delivery and reasonable prices"
"Great product, great service. Turned up after 2 days. Will be using them again and again!"
Get The Label is rated 4.07 based on 29 reviews