Get Staffed Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Get Staffed

About Get Staffed: Get-Staffed is an Online Recruitment Advertising and Flat Fee Recruitment solution provider that helps companies find the best possible talent, at the best possible price!

Partnering a large number of the UK's leading generic job boards, as well as industry specific websites and local publications, we are able to get your job opportunities seen by the widest audience. Resulting in a better response rate and a higher chance of finding the right candidate for your business.

matt@get-staffed.com

Viking Business Centre

How would you rate Get Staffed?

Charles
Verified Reviewer

It was quick, easy, we got high quality applicants and lots of them too!
Stephanie
Verified Reviewer

The team were really helpful in terms of discussing my recruitment needs. The number of responses exceeded my expectations and I managed to recruit the perfect candidate. I have just now placed another ad for a new position.
Steve
Verified Reviewer

A great service that provided a very cost effective way for us to recruit new staff. We received an exceptional high calibre of applicants and a truly valuable new member has been added to our team. Without a doubt we will be using Get Staffed for our future recruitment requirements.
Tuoyo
Verified Reviewer

Seamless, cost effective, and far reaching advertising tool. I would highly recommend.
Pablo
Verified Buyer

Quick and reliable; seems to work on different sites rather than only one.
Mixed responses, some of them not relevant for the vacancy but I guess that is the nature of online recruiting and decision of people applying.
Would recommend.
Lu
Verified Reviewer

Easy system to use, quick customer service with professional advice. Reasonable number of applications. No hidden extras, offering a good value.
Kirstie
Verified Buyer

Extremely quick and simple to use, just emailed over the advert and get-staffed took care of the rest. The website to find candidate applications is so easy and user friendly. We were really pleased to have appointed 3 x LGV drivers in one week from our first advert with get-staffed. The price was excellent value for money and I would recommend get-staffed to other companies.
Ben
Verified Reviewer

Easy to deal with. very effective at attracting the right candidates we are looking for. do not hesitate to contact get staffed for a low cost package that works. this is the 3rd time I have used get staffed to gain new and extra staff we required
Nick
Verified Reviewer

I used Get-staffed to save on the cost of on-line advertising, but I’m returning because they also made the whole process much easier and quicker. So it’s a no brainer for me. Very pleased with the service.
Peter
Verified Reviewer

Very helpful, easy and a great response - good value for money
Andrew
Verified Buyer

The number of candidates generated was great, far better than with previous providers. The support provided also made the whole experience very easy and straightforward to use. Would most definitely use Get Staffed again!
Graham
Verified Buyer

Highly recommend! We had a really great response with a large number of quality applicants.
Vince
Verified Buyer

I've used Get Staffed for a few recruitment drives. Primarily because I'm limited on time and money.

It's easier and quicker just to have get-staffed post the same advert to multiple job sites, and the fee is around the same as if I were to post an advert to just one site myself.

Response has always been good, the lowest response rate I've had was 50 applications.

The service is always very good - the guys are helpful and organised.

Best value way to recruit, in my opinion, and I would recommend to anyone.
Vince
Http://portanova.co.uk
Rouken
Verified Buyer

Incredibly easy to use, pain free and cost effective way to recruit. helpful members of staff who walk you through the whole process. would definitely use again.
Alannah
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, very efficient and easy to navigate on the client portal.

I personally think its great value for money the packages that you purchase and I receive a good variety of candidates.

There are no under lying costs or "hidden sales traps", what you see is what you get.

I will continue to use them in my career. Highly recommend them!
Katie
Verified Buyer

We used Get-Staffed to fill one of our positions and their team were really helpful. The portal is really easy to use and we received over 100 applicants for the job. We are now using them again to fill another position as we were so happy with the service we received.
Graham
Verified Buyer

Friendly, efficient service, we've used them for a few years now and they're our "go to guys" for all recruitment advertising. The adverts get a good response and the price is value for money.
Steven
Verified Buyer

Easy system to use, generated a fair amount of interest, quick customer service when required. Thank you
Charlie
Verified Buyer

After a long search process using agencies and two failed placements. We brought the recruitment process back in-house. Not only did we find the right candidate we also saved close to £1800 in agency fees.
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

We've filled a few vacancies now using Get Staffed - quick, simple and easy to use! We'll definitely use again for future recruitment.
Get Staffed is rated 4.89 based on 28 reviews