Get Set Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Set Pet
Read Get Set Pet Reviews
Excellent service always, speedy delivery- great people’s to deal with👍👍
Posted 1 hour ago
Great selection of gifts for my dogs at a good price. All arrived very quickly. Very pleased thx. Will certainly use you again.
Excellent subscription service always arrives on the day promised and with DPD delivery I always know what time too
Amazing, fast delivery and high quality
We have our dog food on a monthly subscription. Delivered to my door, & save every month on shop prices! Also receive a freebie each month too. Highly recommend!!
Excellent product, prompt service and delivery as usual!
As always a good price received promptly thank you
Fantastic company! We love our personalised orders and we have always received flawless service. Do them a kindness and place that order!
Excellent customer service , very happy customer and puppy
Another consignment delivery arrived on time, highly recommend using this service - thanks Get Set Pet 😁
Quality product. GSP had the cheapest price I could find for it. Item arrived in 2 days. Can't fault them.
Good quality food, good packaging- not too much cardboard. Dogs love the food. All happy
Brilliant service
Easy to order ,sent quickly good choice. Will use again Many thanks .Morris
Great service and I have recommended to my son
Good prices and prompt service. Hand written card and poo bags were a lovely touch. Highly recommended.
Great!! Delivered so swiftly and a lovely handwritten note too :)
Exceptional. Fast delivery, perfect communIcation. And it feels good to support small UK business!!
Marvellous company. Prompt delivery and attentive service.
Excellent price,slight issue with delivery but no fault of GSP more the delivery agent.Nice gesture with free gift with delivery.
Get Set Pet is rated 4.97 based on 1,483 reviews