Get Set Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Set Pet
Read Get Set Pet Reviews
Bob loves getting presents from Get Set Pet , they don’t last him long !!
Get Set Pet 5 star review on 10th May 2021
Ordered dog food, was cheaper than the makers site and free delivery. Came really quickly and got a little free gift. What more could you ask for
Great products with true animal welfare at heart.
Best service ever!
Easy to order online and delivery very quick and efficient.Highly recommend
Excellent service fantastic prices, reliable quick delivery, would definitely recommend.
Fabulous service, exceptional delivery and wonderful choice of dog foods. Highly recommended.
Easy to use site and make changes to regular order. GSP responded immediately and reliably. Thanks.
Excellent company, I use the subscription service and always delivered exactly on time. Harvey agrees with me and he enjoyed the little treats!! Thank you.
Get Set Pet 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Fantastic range of products, very reasonably priced, fast delivery and fantastic customer service.
First class. Great customer service and personal touches with signed card and small gift with each monthly subscription delivery. Nothing to fault. Excellent company!
Love my subscription for Millies dog food... I don’t have to worry that I’ll run out. And Get Set Pet always send me a reminder that it’s on it’s way too.... great thinking 👍😊
Very happy so far - top quality cat food, delivered quickly. Excellent friendly customer service.
Excellent service and my puppy loves the food! Thank you too for the present in the bottom of our monthly order box. As you can see in the photo, Fig cannot wait to get at the new delivery. Best wishes Gaynor
Get Set Pet 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Consistently excellent customer service, reliable and prompt delivery. Nice touches continue with every order of a thank you card and a roll of poo bags, sometimes a free bag of treats. Little touches make you feel a valued customer. Highly recommend.
Been ordering my puppy’s food from here last couple of months and really Impressed was a small mix up on one of the orders but was dealt with very quickly my adult rottie is switching foods soon and will be ordering puppy’s and adults food from here very good service
Very efficient and quick service and would recommend them and will use them again
great value, communication and delivery Cheers GSP
I’ve used Get Set Pet twice and each time the price and delivery have been excellent. A hand written personalised note and a free roll of poop bags accompanied each order, which is a really nice touch. Many thanks.
Really pleased I have started using Get Set Pet Products for sale are great I order 4xNatures Choice dog food it came quickly in good condition and informed all the way Dogs love the food too so I will continue to use GSP more 👍
Get Set Pet is rated 4.97 based on 1,474 reviews