GET ME IN! Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend GET ME IN!
9PM
9PM

How would you rate GET ME IN! ?

"Never never use this company, after my husband brought tickets for a concert for my birthday ,they never arrived , after several emails to this company with just the same reply each time , at the time of ordering my husband didn't notice the email was wrong on the conformation email, but even so the tickets should have been sent to our address , so not have we only lost £385 on tickets also £80 for a hotel I have cancelled . This company is a absolute disgrace , who will not give you a proper answer when asking where the tickets are surly that's fraud isn't it ."
"Tickets never arrived, i called and asked. Their explanation was that the seller had dropped out and they had missed to inform me...."
"I ordered tickets 13 month ago. Was worried with the review. I got my tickets aday before the event with no problem getting in. Was over priced but was told that when brought them . Had a great time at the show yesterday"
"I booked two tickets to see Britney Spears in Dublin on 20th August (my birthday). I was advised because I was travelling from the UK to Dublin for the concert that they would like to deliver to the hotel I was staying at. The Wednesday before, I phoned the hotel to see if the tickets had arrived, which they hadn’t. I then rang get me in, to be told that the seller had pulled out of the sale. NO PHONE CALL HAD BEEN MADE TO INFORM ME! it took me to phone them to find this out! They then said they were working to find me tickets of the same value or better, then have been phoned today (Friday)(the concert is on Monday) to be told they have no more tickets available, and that I am only able to get a refund. I have just gone onto ticket master and purchased 2 tickets in the same row as the original ones I bought?! For cheaper than what I paid on get me in..... but for some reason they couldn’t do this for me?! Excited for the concert but will NEVER be using get me in again! Maybe this is why there being shut down as a company?!! Good riddens! 👏🏼"
"Ticket I purchased was scanned as already in when I arrived to see the Foo Fighters on 22nd June, fortunately a friendly security person said this happens regularly and they hold a few tickets back, having bought said ticket from box office I managed to get in, despite sending copy of ebooking of new ticket and scan of dodgy and real ticket they still insist on something in writing from the venue, which I didn't have the presence of mind to ask for at the time. Avoid e tickets at all costs. Still awaiting reply from venue"
"Avoid GETMEIN at all costs. Terrible customer experience. They are trying to force me to resell my tickets for a rescheduled event ( I can’t make the new date) and in the meantime are keeping £650 for 15 months until after the new date. Immoral company - avoid !!"
"I sold my tickets through Get Me In. I did not receive my payment within the promised 7 - 10 days. I wait for over an hour to get through to their staff who were completely unhelpful and did not even apologies for the long wait. I emailed them and again no interest in resolving the issue. Avoid like the plague a very shoddy service"
"Absolutely atrocious company Avoid at all cost!!!!!"
"This company is atrocious. Avoid at all costs"
"Absolutely atrocious customer service."
"helped change my booking to my new address, tickets came in a timely manner,helpful staff will 100% be used again"
"Getmein changed my tickets at the last minute for show in April 2018 tho my tickets had been booked and confirmed in October 2017. Had booked seats at the front then they offered me seats in the balcony like a lot of people I had no option to take them as this was last minute offer l paid 316 for the original tickets the tickets they offered me was only 120 they offered me a 62 pounds refund are they having a laugh think I’ve been scammed will still be investigating this will never book with this site again"
"take the money in 30 seconds flat, then do not provide service and hold on to refund for ever, using the most unprofessional service team as a shield. if you use this company then you have been warned. you will only have yourself to blame when it goes wrong."
"I purchased 4 x tickets for Little Mix, Glory Days tour in Birmingham for my daughter's 10th birthday. She was taking her friend and her mom and I. I purchased them in March 2017 for the performance in November 2017. Less than 1 week before, I received a phone call to inform me that the tickets were no longer available. GET ME IN had tried to contact me to offer me alternative seats but due to lack of reception where I work, did not receive the call. The following day, I contacted them and I was informed that the alternative tickets they were going to offer me, had been sold and that no tickets were available for the performance. My daughter was heart broken - shouting at the man on the phone. She and her friend were absolutely devastated. They had been wanting to see Little Mix for so long and their dreams had been shattered... I did receive a full refund but that does not change the upset and hurt experienced by my daughter and her friend. I would highly NOT recommend purchasing tickets with GET ME IN!"
"Bought tickets for UB40 at the Brighton centre. I live in Suffolk but fancied a night in Brighton. When we arrived at the Brighton centre we was told our tickets not valid. The man told us our seller had sold us tickets he had been refunded for. It was such a shock. I had to purchase 2 tickets at a cost of £70 answer was given a letter of refused entry by theatre to claim back money. Getmein refunded us quickly but this should never of happened . If concert sold out we would of driven all that way for nothing. I will never buy through getmein again !"
"I used them once quite some time ago and they have just tried to take £1 from my card to verify it. My bank flagged this up as a possible fraud and locked my card. As this happened over the Christmas break it has taken quite some sorting out. This seems a funny way for the company to conduct themselves and has caused me no end of grief."
"If I could give it zero stars I would !! Disgusting company which Trading Standards should be investigating! I sold tickets back in March - there was no sign on the main page to say I wouldn't get my money back until 7-10 days after the concert - the concert was 7th December!! So I'm still waiting on my money I haven't had since March. So whoever bought them get me in has their money and my money for nearly a year!! To top it off ive just received an email saying concerts between 7-17th December the payment date is the 28th December!! Now is that 7-10 working days?!? Nope!! I tried to phone them tonight - I was told the office was open until 8pm - I got hung up with a recorded message!!!!! I am soooooooo angry tonight I'm fizzing!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!"
"Got tickets for liam gallager in nottingham for my mum and daughter I got tickets the next day I could not belive they came so quick my mum and daughter had a brilliant night I will order again from get me in for sold out tickets very happy thank you"
"Very expensive - the ticket price plus a substantial "handling charge". I've used Tickmaster direct in the past and have been very happy with the results but this outfit is a rip off. As my wife was so keen on going I felt I had no option. Never again!"
"Everything! Customer service is non existent, firstly you need a degree to figure out how to get in touch then it cuts you off, then they just don't answer and they are closed, it's pathetic, they still owe me money and I'm currently seeing a solicitor to sue"
GET ME IN! is rated 1.56 based on 36 reviews