GET ME IN! Reviews

12% of reviewers recommend GET ME IN!

How would you rate GET ME IN!?

25 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Linda stewart

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about GET ME IN! in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Linda Stewart
Verified Reviewer
"Getmein changed my tickets at the last minute for show in April 2018 tho my tickets had been booked and confirmed in October 2017. Had booked seats at the front then they offered me seats in the balcony like a lot of people I had no option to take them as this was last minute offer l paid 316 for the original tickets the tickets they offered me was only 120 they offered me a 62 pounds refund are they having a laugh think I’ve been scammed will still be investigating this will never book with this site again"
"take the money in 30 seconds flat, then do not provide service and hold on to refund for ever, using the most unprofessional service team as a shield. if you use this company then you have been warned. you will only have yourself to blame when it goes wrong."
"I purchased 4 x tickets for Little Mix, Glory Days tour in Birmingham for my daughter's 10th birthday. She was taking her friend and her mom and I. I purchased them in March 2017 for the performance in November 2017. Less than 1 week before, I received a phone call to inform me that the tickets were no longer available. GET ME IN had tried to contact me to offer me alternative seats but due to lack of reception where I work, did not receive the call. The following day, I contacted them and I was informed that the alternative tickets they were going to offer me, had been sold and that no tickets were available for the performance. My daughter was heart broken - shouting at the man on the phone. She and her friend were absolutely devastated. They had been wanting to see Little Mix for so long and their dreams had been shattered... I did receive a full refund but that does not change the upset and hurt experienced by my daughter and her friend. I would highly NOT recommend purchasing tickets with GET ME IN!"
"Bought tickets for UB40 at the Brighton centre. I live in Suffolk but fancied a night in Brighton. When we arrived at the Brighton centre we was told our tickets not valid. The man told us our seller had sold us tickets he had been refunded for. It was such a shock. I had to purchase 2 tickets at a cost of £70 answer was given a letter of refused entry by theatre to claim back money. Getmein refunded us quickly but this should never of happened . If concert sold out we would of driven all that way for nothing. I will never buy through getmein again !"
"I used them once quite some time ago and they have just tried to take £1 from my card to verify it. My bank flagged this up as a possible fraud and locked my card. As this happened over the Christmas break it has taken quite some sorting out. This seems a funny way for the company to conduct themselves and has caused me no end of grief."
"If I could give it zero stars I would !! Disgusting company which Trading Standards should be investigating! I sold tickets back in March - there was no sign on the main page to say I wouldn't get my money back until 7-10 days after the concert - the concert was 7th December!! So I'm still waiting on my money I haven't had since March. So whoever bought them get me in has their money and my money for nearly a year!! To top it off ive just received an email saying concerts between 7-17th December the payment date is the 28th December!! Now is that 7-10 working days?!? Nope!! I tried to phone them tonight - I was told the office was open until 8pm - I got hung up with a recorded message!!!!! I am soooooooo angry tonight I'm fizzing!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!"
"Got tickets for liam gallager in nottingham for my mum and daughter I got tickets the next day I could not belive they came so quick my mum and daughter had a brilliant night I will order again from get me in for sold out tickets very happy thank you"
"Very expensive - the ticket price plus a substantial "handling charge". I've used Tickmaster direct in the past and have been very happy with the results but this outfit is a rip off. As my wife was so keen on going I felt I had no option. Never again!"
"Everything! Customer service is non existent, firstly you need a degree to figure out how to get in touch then it cuts you off, then they just don't answer and they are closed, it's pathetic, they still owe me money and I'm currently seeing a solicitor to sue"
"Wanted to buy tickets to see Queen and Adam Lambert but left it too late. Decided to try get me in as this was the only option. Booked and paid for seriously over prised tickets, however this was our choice and felt it was worth the extra to be able to see them. Then I read the reviews, I nearly had heart failure on the spot thinking that I'd probably just thrown my money away!! Not so. The booking was straight forward, received confirmation email and was aware that we might not get the tickets until a week before the event. Received another email some weeks later reminding me of this. Then received a dispatch email as promised to say my tickets were on the way and a delivery date and tracking information. My tickets arrived without issue on the day they stated and I'm not only very relieved, I can now look forward to the event. Yes I paid more for the tickets and in the future I would definitely try to buy them for future events when they actually go on sale, however if this isn't possible I would now definitely use get me in again. Thank you from a very happy satisfied customer"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY unless you want an empty wallet and heartbroken children!!!!!! In all my life I have never dealt with a company with such appalling customer service. Our little mix tickets have gone missing. The concert is tomorrow Sat 25th Nov. I phoned Get Me In on Tue 14th to tell them that we have not received our tickets. Get Me In then emailed the same day with a standard template telling me they are only a platform for member of public to buy and sell tickets........ Get Me In then stated that they are conducting an investigation with UPS and that someone from Get Me In will be in touch with me on or before the 27th Nov, 2 days after the concert!! HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE!!!!! When you phone Get Me In, the people on the phone are cold and heartless and are unable to help at all. When you are to speak to a manger, I was told that there are no managers in that department.... Yeah ok!! I was told to email the disputes managers, well what a complete waste of time that was! They responded to my email with another template, telling me that will be in contact on or before 27th Nov........ Apparently you are not allowed to talk to the dispute managers as they like everything in writing!! What absolute idiots! Honestly the concert is tomorrow and nobody at Get Me In cares!! I am so angry that my 2 kids have to miss their first ever concert because of this company! Get Me In where more than happy to take my money but when it comes to helping me get my kids into the concert they are undoubtable the most scandalous, disgraceful company I have ever come across!!!"
"I booked 4 x Little Mix Glory Days tickets in March 2017 for Saturday 18th November 2017. Less than a week before the showing I was informed that my tickets had not been received by the deadline, therefore no tickets were received, hence I had no tickets. My 10 year old daughter was devastated, her dream shattered, screaming down the phone at staff shouting how GETMEIN have spoilt her birthday!!!! Considering Getmein had my money - £500 for 8 months and to be told 3 days before the performance, this is outrageous and should NEVER be allowed to happen. I would NOT recommend booking with this company - my daughter’s feelings have been broken....."
"EDIT AFTER EDIT BECAUSE GETMEIN TRY TO BLOCK REAL REVIEWS!!! .... Rather than editing My review yet again I have decided to write a new review for my fiasco with this terrible (am I allowed to say the word terrible?) Company. They have gone to a lot of effort to attempt to block my review and I would imagine that they do this with a very large percent (possibly all?) of attempted negative reviews. I suspect that this is why they do not have as low rating as they should. It is only through perseverance that one can get a negative review past them. I'm sure they will have something to say about this re-edited review too. Let's wait and see ... What I will now do is remove 2 Words that were not swear words nor offensive words, just simply honest words that summed up my experience with this company from my review below. I will replace the words with a _____ and I will let the readers guess as to what words I used to describe this company. I have still received NO APOLOGY WHATSOEVER. Please read on for original review with requested words removed >>> TERRIBLE PLEASE DO NOT USE. We have all got to stop using this site. They are basically _R_ _I_ _L_! Bought Royal Blood Tickets Months ago for My Daughter. They said They were emailing Me with Progress. Never did get an Email other than an email Today saying I've been refunded. Almost impossible to contact them via Website. Feel like I've let My Daughter down big time because of this _H_ _Y company. We all GOTTA STOP USING THESE SECONDARY TICKET R _ _ / _ _ F SERVICES THAT GUARANTEE NOTHING!!! EDIT : The Price I paid for the Tickets ... £170 for 2!!!!!!! 3 Times Face Value. I'm Glad Artists are clamping down on this so called legit Company. Still no apology and also, I don't think They have refunded Me yet either! BEWARE!!!"
"My two grandsons were eager to see WWE wrestling ,so as soon as tickets came on sale i purchased 4 .At a overpriced £98 each thinking i was getting good seats which turned out not to be .The tickets didnt arrive until 3 days before the event and printed on the tickets was a price of £38 . Im disgusted at this ,ripped off of £240 of my hard earned money .Wont be using Get me in again and will tell my friends not to either Totally disgusting."
"My son asked me to get Kendrick Lamar tickets for him. Saw that this was part of Ticketmaster and thought everything would be fine. However, did not see the small print. Have paid nearly £300 for 2 tickets that should have cost £79 each with the booking fee. I have been mugged. Is this even legal? surely this is touting! Would not recommend or use them again. Warn others.inga"
Craig Davies.
Verified Reviewer
"This company needs a 0star review. Fraudulent to the very last. Do not deal with them, or their parent company Ticketmaster. Utter disgrace. Have helped themselves to money from my account, even though I resold the tickets back to their parent company at the face value. Will not budge on complaints, the staff have no interest in resolving situations."
Alison Moore
Verified Reviewer
"They take your money but do not give you the tickets Take my advice do not use this company"
"This site should be re-named TicketTout - a reseller site for greedy ticket touts Getmein should be ashamed of yourselves"
"Too expensive pure greed."
"I never thought I would have to write a poor review about pretty much anything. This isn't a angry complaint to be fair, just disappoinment. Me and my friend, who is the biggest Robbie Williams fan I have ever met, had the delight of going to watch him on the 2nd june together. But unfortunately never recieved the tickets! Apparently they had been posted through the door! Nobody recieved the tickets! I was then told that they can be printed off. Then after hours of waiting for a email to arrive for the tickets, I am then told, "sorry we have been mis-informed they are not E tickets and there is nothing else we can do". I have not yet told my friend. I really dont want too. Just be mindful buying tickets online guys its not worth the disappointment if they never come! Thanks Ashley O'Brien"
GET ME IN! is rated 1.52 based on 25 reviews