Get Car Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Car Mats
Very dissatisfied with this company as after giving make model and year of car I recieved mats that do not fit, after various emails they will not replace with proper mats or refund my money. I am now out of pocket and left with a set of mats that are no use to me.
You put in your year of car but doesn't actually give you the mats that fit ordered said mats that don't fit and no refund wouldn't use you again or recommend to friends
Read the reviews and dont even bother purchasing. Waited a month, ignored all emails and no refunds. Absolutely awful to deal with
Absolutely terrible company - Don't use them I ordered my car mats nearly 6 weeks ago and after being told for 4 weeks that they were on the way I finally asked for a refund. Once I had requested a refund I just got ignored and no one even responded to my emails. Conveniently they only responded to me after 6 weeks once I had put a negative review on trust pilot for them, this was the only thing that stopped them from ignoring me. Still haven't received my money back
Mats came wrong cost me £8 to return them a d about 4 weeks to give a refund fobbed off with emails like "we are awaiting Inspection of the return from the factory" I'm sure people have been lucky and had better experience than me however I will never use them again. Terrible.
Bad quality,wrong size, waste of money
I recently made a purchase from this company and still haven't had my purchase and no answers as to why ?! Or even a refund
used get car mats number plate system to order - numberplate flagged van as LWB not SWB. Emailed immediately to change / rectify the order, no reply until the next day, then told orders can't be changed from the moment money has been taken as they are custom orders. It's a transit van? hardly a rare vehicle!
Poorly finish and heel pad wasn’t even straight. Premium should mean above average, these were well below that. Customer service not interested, if you want quality mats, look elsewhere.
Didn't recieved, only refunded once I got pay pal involved. Don't use
You sent me the wrong carmats, you didn't refund my money, I'm not happy
Should have read the reviews before purchasing then there would have been no issues as there would not have been any purchase. They sent mats that did not fit I own a Toyota estima which they advertised they supply for. After emailing they said it will be referred to manufacturers that was over three weeks ago and three email enquiries with no response so if anyone is thinking of using them you’ll only have yourselves to blame after.
Cheap not worth the money I paid
Customer service absolutely useless they sent the wrong map then would not respond ignored emails so eventually you give up so I now have a map that doesn’t fit and they’re not interested wouldn’t touch and with a barge pole
First time using this company and will be the last. Non-existent customer service. Was looking for a set of car mats for my new Peugeot 2008 and entered my car reg on their website. Purchased it at the end and mats arrived promptly. However, mats didn't match because it was for the old model of the 2008. They have asked me to return the mats and I will receive a refund. I have also asked that whether they will refund the return postage and the person who replied to my email and I quote 'Yes I am sure we will get this sorted for you.'. Have been chasing this for 2 weeks now and I have a reply 'we do not provide postage refund'. After reading most of the reviews on here, this company is a complete joke. To summerise, their database of the car reg search is outdated and the search result is incorrect if you own a newer car. Secondly, if you are going to buy the higher quality mats instead of the cheapest once they do, they will send the lowest quality once instead of the one you've ordered. You have been warned and avoid this website at all cost!
The quality was ok, although I was expecting a thicker type of rubber, rather than something that you will find more likely in use on the industrial floor. The major issue was the strong smell, which made it impossible for me to continue the journey, without having to chuck them on a bin on the motorway service, as the Vito Tourer does not have a sealed boots compartment which could have contained the smell, which is so strong it gives headache to all passengers. It is not fit for purpose as it is delivered and I am frustrated that due to the circumstances I could not return the product for a refund!
Used website to buy a bootliner. Entered registration and it went to my car modle. Bootliner arrived and did not fit. Contacted Get Car Mats and was told I should have checked it fitted before buying. Very poor customer service.
Ordered some “made to order” mats for my van by putting in the vehicle reg plate on their website which took me to a page apparently for my vehicle. However when they arrived they were for a long wheelbase and mine is short wheelbase. Contacted customer service and was told “we don’t do a short wheelbase for your van” I then informed them that it doesn’t say that on the website so I’d like a refund please. I was then told that they would only refund 75% of my purchase price and that I would have to pay the return postage, so in total around half of the cost of buying them in the first place. I feel as their website was misleading this is completely unacceptable and I certainly won’t recommend them to anyone
Mats didn't fit car, tried to return them but they don't refund as they are made to "fit"....
Awful quality paid for the exclusive think they sent me the budget will not buy again absolute rubbish😡
Get Car Mats is rated 3.34 based on 205 reviews