Get Car Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Car Mats
Ordered for my juke. Perfect fit and not expensive. Would recommend.
Miss my order until call them again
Very dissatisfied with this company as after giving make model and year of car I recieved mats that do not fit, after various emails they will not replace with proper mats or refund my money. I am now out of pocket and left with a set of mats that are no use to me.
Excellent service. Arrived promptly. Excellent quality product that fits my Hilux perfectly. Great for stopping everything sliding around, even when the wife is driving!!
You put in your year of car but doesn't actually give you the mats that fit ordered said mats that don't fit and no refund wouldn't use you again or recommend to friends
Great website and very good boot liner ordered. Great design and quality. A little bit slow with delivery and it came folded, rather than rolled which would prevent creases. Many thanks
Unfortunately I received only 3 matts one of which was the wrong size - a shame because I had a car load of people I was taking in a walking holiday and no time to return and had no option to use what I had . Am sure the company would have rectified this had I had time to query the order .
Read the reviews and dont even bother purchasing. Waited a month, ignored all emails and no refunds. Absolutely awful to deal with
Absolutely terrible company - Don't use them I ordered my car mats nearly 6 weeks ago and after being told for 4 weeks that they were on the way I finally asked for a refund. Once I had requested a refund I just got ignored and no one even responded to my emails. Conveniently they only responded to me after 6 weeks once I had put a negative review on trust pilot for them, this was the only thing that stopped them from ignoring me. Still haven't received my money back
Returned mats due to not fitting even though I searched and ordered on my vehicle registration
Mats came wrong cost me £8 to return them a d about 4 weeks to give a refund fobbed off with emails like "we are awaiting Inspection of the return from the factory" I'm sure people have been lucky and had better experience than me however I will never use them again. Terrible.
Nice mat, great fit, fast delivery, many thanks
Fab quality matts cheers up an old car etc it’s
ordered the mats 2to3 day delivery Hermes lost them so i got them 2to3 weeks later,when i got them i was expecting them to be a bit thicker but they look good in the car and most important they fitted the car perfecly so i am very pleased with them.
Perfect fit, nice material at nominal charges.
Bad quality,wrong size, waste of money
i got a quote for car mats from bmw £135. received car mats from this site. amazing. And a bargain. Thank you.
The mats didn’t fit my Transit Custom. I have informed Get Car Mats about this and awaiting a response after consultation with the factory
Mats are great. Little hiccup at the beginning, wrong mats sent. But customer service was excellent, the matter was sorted quickly and the correct mats sent. Happy with our purchase and excellent price.
I recently made a purchase from this company and still haven't had my purchase and no answers as to why ?! Or even a refund
Get Car Mats is rated 3.34 based on 205 reviews