Get Car Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Car Mats
Easy ordering system, good service, great fitting mats.
Good quality; appear robust; easy to clean. Good fit.
The mats were superb and a perfect fit, even to the point of clicking onto the location studs in the footwells. Delivery a little slow but, apparently, they are made to order, so acceptable.
I have emailed twice that the car mats don't fit the vehicle described but not received a reply.
Excellent service, my mistake with the order was immediately rectified without any delay to delivery. Quality product.
Still waiting for a reply to my previous emails regarding my new mats Howard
Spot on service and good fit
DO NOT USE!! Firstly sent the wrong mats. Then after 2 weeks no response to my email. PayPal dispute opened, where they then offered me £5 refund which was an insult. As that is what I paid for the extra trim. Then they offered for the mats to be returned at my expense!! The mats are of low quality, Customer service is awful. Shop elsewhere, I know I will.
Hi Gordon, I'm very sorry for this review. As we went above and beyond to offer you a solution. You emailed on 18th May at 12:56 PM, saying the colour was incorrect on the trim, and we replied on 18th May, 1:28 PM asking for a picture so we could send to manufacturing to rectify the issue. You unfortunately refused to send a picture, and when you spoke to paypal they requested the same and decided to close the case in our favour. I understand that sometimes there are issues, but to resolve these issues we do need to see the picture of the item. As mentioned in the emails, if you can send a picture of the product showing the issues, we can solve it. Thank you, James
Made to a high standard and a good fit
Excellent quality. Excellent price. I was disappointed that delivery person left the large parcel on top of our post box which is 400m away from our cottage. It would have helped if the delivery company had text or emailed to say the parcel had been delivered. Any passer by could have taken the parcel.
Very easy to order on the website and the delivery was quick and simple. Exellent quality for the price paid.
Got exactly what I ordered - arrived quickly
Good fit but had to revisit the website to work out which mat fitted where.
Good value for money and fit very well
Able to order by phone. Clear advice as to when mats would be supplied. They arrived as advised and fit pefectly
Exactly as expected, good delivery.
A good quality product and a perfect fit for my vehicle. Delivery was excellent, quicker than I expected. Very happy.
Expected thicker mats for the price paid. Also took some time to arrive, with postage being free.
Great quality top end mats. Fit snugly. Seems to be a moderate design fault in that the floor hole fitting is a bit to deep and the floor fittings do not protrude sufficiently to turn and lock. Otherwise good product with extra layer exactly where needed.
Ordered mats after promotion by Advanced motorists. Exact fit and correctly colour trimmed. Good quality and the drivers may clips onto car fitted clips.
Get Car Mats is rated 3.98 based on 44 reviews