Get Car Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Car Mats
Returned mats due to not fitting even though I searched and ordered on my vehicle registration
Mats came wrong cost me £8 to return them a d about 4 weeks to give a refund fobbed off with emails like "we are awaiting Inspection of the return from the factory" I'm sure people have been lucky and had better experience than me however I will never use them again. Terrible.
Nice mat, great fit, fast delivery, many thanks
Fab quality matts cheers up an old car etc it’s
ordered the mats 2to3 day delivery Hermes lost them so i got them 2to3 weeks later,when i got them i was expecting them to be a bit thicker but they look good in the car and most important they fitted the car perfecly so i am very pleased with them.
Perfect fit, nice material at nominal charges.
Bad quality,wrong size, waste of money
i got a quote for car mats from bmw £135. received car mats from this site. amazing. And a bargain. Thank you.
The mats didn’t fit my Transit Custom. I have informed Get Car Mats about this and awaiting a response after consultation with the factory
Mats are great. Little hiccup at the beginning, wrong mats sent. But customer service was excellent, the matter was sorted quickly and the correct mats sent. Happy with our purchase and excellent price.
I recently made a purchase from this company and still haven't had my purchase and no answers as to why ?! Or even a refund
Mat doesn’t fit despite model and year being correct. Don’t do returns or exchanges. Not ideal.
Brilliant set of mats.Had bought some for my own car and was so pleased I bought these as a pressie for my partner's car. He was delighted with how nice the car looked and after a week he said how pleased he was with the wear.
They were ok, ordered a set of mats for a Ferrari 488 delivery took a bit longer than advertised (only a couple of days) this was the courier's fault but it's a cheap courier (yodel) who are notoriously bad. The mats are reasonable quality I paid for the better ones, the fixings weren't correct but they still fit nicely. Overall not bad, these cost 49.99 the Ferrari equivalent costs over £600 so they are very reasonable for the price.
Excellent mats, speedy service and they look great, thanks very much
used get car mats number plate system to order - numberplate flagged van as LWB not SWB. Emailed immediately to change / rectify the order, no reply until the next day, then told orders can't be changed from the moment money has been taken as they are custom orders. It's a transit van? hardly a rare vehicle!
Poorly finish and heel pad wasn’t even straight. Premium should mean above average, these were well below that. Customer service not interested, if you want quality mats, look elsewhere.
Didn't recieved, only refunded once I got pay pal involved. Don't use
You sent me the wrong carmats, you didn't refund my money, I'm not happy
Great company wh gives excellent service, product and delivery. I would highly recommend them.
Get Car Mats is rated 3.38 based on 196 reviews