Get Car Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Car Mats
Plastic mats gave out a bad smell
Mats good quality, just passenger side mat to small, and back ones to short and too narrow, no trimmed around, disappointed with the size and gap cutting. Looking like not premium, but budget range.Need increase on size, See pictures
Car mats, what I asked for is what I got.....
Wrong colour was sent still waiting for the correct ones!
The car mat was very good looks nice in the van
Very Vert good fit perfect.
Great fit on an older car
Get Car Mats 5 star review on 24th October 2021
Good service, but the mat ordered (Fiesta Connect van) was sadly a slightly small fit, with the cut-outs for the floor rings in the wrong place.
I originally ordered the mars for the wrong vehicle. I ordered new ones, The mats although lovely do not fit. I have contacted Daniel who informed me I am only entilitled to 50% refund. I have contact to get a return slip for the original mats and to query the new mats-i have had no reply. I have spent alot of money on mars that do not fit well and no customer contact.
Love my car mats! Exactly what I was looking for and extremely fast shipment! Thanks :)
Haven't received my product and you have not responded to my emails. Very poor service.
Really surprised I was asked to leave a review. Product ordered 1-9-21, shipped in 3-5 days,, for the last 2 weeks I have daily sent emails for an update without reply and left wondering if this company is real. Poor and would probably avoid as now I can’t even get a reply to ask for a refund!!
Send 2 emails to cancel the order and still no reply. EDIT: I have received my carpets despite my 2 emails for cancellation, I have decided to use them for the car, and they fitted fine.
Very poor customer service. Didn’t receive any reply from my email regarding the delay. I received my order after 17 days and 1 mat is little bit damage.
I thought it was a bit expensive for two rubber mats.
DO NOT USE THESE ORDER NOT RECIEVED ORDERED OVER 2 WEEKS AGO and still not received our order. Emailed 4 times and no reply, please stay clear of using these they’re fake!!
Great product for price. Nice heavy mats
Delivered on time, Quality mats that fit perfectly. Cannot fault seller or mats. Recommended
What can I say..? As described, well 'finished' and they fit. Delivery was 3 days prior to estimated delivery date. "Well done!"
I placed 2 orders, the one I received, a boot mat was excellent, really happy with the size and quality. However the other order still hasn't arrived, 3 weeks later and I have been unable to get a response from Car Mats. So a mixed review
Get Car Mats is rated 3.62 based on 69 reviews