Roisin McCann Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roisin McCann
Read Roisin McCann Reviews

About Roisin McCann:

Germinal is a company that is moving forward, leading the way, innovating for the future and developing the best products. We have knowledge of our customers needs at ground level. Research knowledge and foresight to know what’s needed for future growth.

lincoln@germinal.com

Camp RoadWitham St. HughsLincoln, LN6 9QJ

Tell us how Roisin McCann made you happy
Very prompt service, beautifully packaged. Can’t comment on performance of product as only just received
Ordered a box of grass seed for a shady lawn. very quick delivery and very good communication. The grass seed was packed very well and the instructions on the box were very clear to understand. First class service all round 10/10
Excellent service and delivery even under these most difficult of days. In creating a accessible garden for myself as I'm disabled so having such great service is fantastic as it means I can begin to develop my gardening green fingers.
Very fast delivery and product as described, thanks x
Arrived in very good time, and was exactly as described
Prompt service, no issues, good deal...
Fast efficient delivery, all looks good so far, time will tell just how good.
I think that the company are ok, but maybe they need to review which products are suitable to be dispatched by courier where the care of their goods are not in their control.
Good product and good delivery.
Seeds were late on delivery but Sarah was very helpful and delay was just due to pressure on Royal Mail
Very pleased with ease of ordering, product arrived in good time. Am awaiting the results !
Prompt service and I love the grass
Good service, packed brilliantly and so far seems as good as expected- Thank you GA!
All arrived within time scale and packaging very strong , protecting the product. Many thanks
I was quite surprised that my product arrived on time given the current climate so I was pleasantly surprised - I’m looking forward to how it matures
“Did what it said on the tin”
The best value for seeds that I have ever come across, with each pack containing much diversity. Much recommended.
Despite ordering during coronavirus lockdown, the seeds I ordered arrived very quickly. Good quantity at a good price. I can't comment on the flowering only because it hasn't been long enough yet; however, it looked like a good mix when I showed them so I'm confident of happy bees this summer 😊
Service and post was quick, but sadly I thought the packet was going to be bigger. I am happy postage is free.
Seeds arrived promptly thank you. Looking forward to seeing them grow.
Roisin McCann is rated 4.51 based on 98 reviews