German Car Tech Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend German Car Tech

sales@germancartech.co.uk

Unit 6, K9 Estate, Ferry Lane, Rainham

Live Chat, Telephone, Email

How would you rate German Car Tech ?

"2000 miles down the line with no issues. Competitive price for full reconditioning. Daniel was very helpful as the car was 200 miles away from his garage with a broken down engine. The car drives like new. Initially I though to sell but it drives so well now so I am keeping it(11 reg 520d) Overall 100% satisfaction. 0% satisfaction with BMWUk as they provided zero support for such a common fault of their 2lt engines"
"Daniel was so helpfull and kept me informed the whole time. I would use German Tech again in the future 100%"
"Replacement engine all seems good.."
"Daniel and the team gave me the confidence to use there garage. The car did cost more than the first quote and took a week longer than we expected , but they did keep me up to date and agreed a discount for this. I would definitely recommend them ."
"GCT came to my rescue and fixed my car, they colllected and dropped off. Turn around was quick. All the staff are so friendly and helpful."
"ive Just had a full engine rebuild, clutch, fly wheel, and various other works completed earlier than the estimated time, my M5 E60 drives like new, nothing is to much effort, and they are very good on price. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. This company is 250 miles away from where I live and wouldn’t hesitate using them again."
"Poor communication throughout the job, was assured they will keep me informed every step of the way, only time i got a reply was when i contacted them. Picked up Monday the 20th only getting it back today the 3rd ( maybe ). Told me will get it back on the 24th, nope. it had an engine rebuild which they said they are specialist in!!!! Waited on car till the 31st, but didn't arrive no phone call no nothing. Coming today being driven up after told again the transporter broken down again. Maybe a good thing give it a run. If anything wrong it can go back. Would of given them 1 star, but at least it's coming back."
"Excellent customer service and real time information regarding updates during works. Car drives like new after completion of engine rebuild. Will recommend german car tech to anyone"
"Germany car tech’s customer care is outstanding. From a nightmare issue with my pride and joy, the service this company provide can not be matched and reassuring technical knowledge takes the stresses away. Up to date progress was given and promises were made. Can’t fault them is any way. I would fully recommend German car tech."
"User friendly and professional staff to help cope with the stress I was going through. Very reliable service. If need arises I will use the service and recommend to my family and friends. Thank you very much."
"German Car Tech are an extremely reliable and professional company. I experienced the highest level of customer service. If I ever have any problems with my car in the future I will be sure to come back. Massive thanks to German Car Tech."
"Great company and good staff all done as per there quto."
"Good service was a bit unsure how reliable the company would be as based in Essex lol. Tbf though the service was excellent and they are a very professional outfit. The car came back great and have had no issues so far. Am waiting now to get oil changed after doing 4000 miles as per there warranty conditions. Car has been running like a dream for the first 4000 miles. Great work guys keep it up."
"Excellent service. Brilliant response and communication. No problems with the repairs at all."
"Very good well worth coming to German car tech also Reece is a very good person to have on your team"
"Very happy with the work carried out by Daniel and his team. At every point Daniel provided me with updates and the costs involved so by the time I collected it there were no nasty surpises."
"BMW timming chain was snapped and then fixed by a renowned garage in London area but it was a sub-standard job. The engine troubles started within 3 months and the garage refused to fix under warranty. Daniel @ germancar was very pro-active in making arrangments for collection of vehicle. Provided a detailed assessment report and facilitated independent inspection and re-built the engine professionally and provided full paperwork."
"Dan and the boys.Did a great engine job an my car.Kept me update.friendly and very efficient.Got my car back quicker then expected.Thank you for a great service."
"German car tech are billiant in engine building.reliable and friendly.stongley recommend,"
"See to me straight away. Staff friendly could not fault. Would highly recommend this company. Thank you."
German Car Tech is rated 4.84 based on 99 reviews