German Car Tech Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend German Car Tech

sales@germancartech.co.uk

Unit 6, K9 Estate, Ferry Lane, Rainham

Live Chat, Telephone, Email

How would you rate German Car Tech ?

"Very good well worth coming to German car tech also Reece is a very good person to have on your team"
"Very happy with the work carried out by Daniel and his team. At every point Daniel provided me with updates and the costs involved so by the time I collected it there were no nasty surpises."
"BMW timming chain was snapped and then fixed by a renowned garage in London area but it was a sub-standard job. The engine troubles started within 3 months and the garage refused to fix under warranty. Daniel @ germancar was very pro-active in making arrangments for collection of vehicle. Provided a detailed assessment report and facilitated independent inspection and re-built the engine professionally and provided full paperwork."
"Dan and the boys.Did a great engine job an my car.Kept me update.friendly and very efficient.Got my car back quicker then expected.Thank you for a great service."
"German car tech are billiant in engine building.reliable and friendly.stongley recommend,"
"See to me straight away. Staff friendly could not fault. Would highly recommend this company. Thank you."
"Sent my car to German car tech for my engine to be reconditioned. Originally the car was suppose to be there for 7/10 days - 29 days later the car was ready for collection. With another £800 added to my bill! Lots of excuses were made. I had to keep chasing for an update. Awful service, when the car was with them they also managed to reverse it into something cracking all the back bumper. Car came back after a few days have engine lights showing took it back they plugged it in then sent me away. The car went into bmw and they advised me it had an oil leak. When I choose German car tech they were abit more expensive but thought I'd pay the extra to get a better service. However maybe not! I have now traded the car in as I cannot trust these guys, German car tech gave me a poxy £150 for the damage."
"Knowledgeable company, Installed a reconditioned engine on my '58 1 series, as per comprehensive quote and repaired oil leak under guarantee. Would recommend."
"Excellent service, my BMW engine hydro locked, l rang GCT they diagnosed the fault over the phone, Dan & Elliott are very professional and knowledable in BMW engines. My car was collected within a couple of days and Dan kept me up to date with all the progress made day to day. My car was fixed ready to pick up in 2 weeks. I would recommend this garage, they provide an excellent service."
"Good company only billed what dan quoted complete rebuild of my Q7 engine, he did forget to look at the air con !! but this will be done when the first service is due. Dan has always call me back 100% would use again."
"Good service , good advice and speedy collection turnaround and delivery back ."
"Reconditioned my 520d engine recently happy with service thank you"
"I was suggested to use German car tech by my local garage who were unable to rebuild my engine. The referral came from previous customers of theirs. They attended my car in the garage, reviewed the damage and from the offset they were professional and knowledgable about what the damage was and more importantly what caused it. I was offered a courtesy car as I needed my car for work. They kept me up to date throughout the process, there were no hidden costs or added extras. Everything initially quoted was the same as the bill I received, along with a detailed break down of costs. Additionally knowing I come home out of working hours they arranged for my car to be dropped off at work! I cannot recommend German car tech enough! Have already told my friends and family about them!!"
"very good service they can do all work wile you wait. coffee, tea in recepcion. recommend for all."
"Had an engine rebuild on a 320d BMW. You will find Dan a very amenable guy. Even if there is an unfounded delay he will always answer the phone and explain the situation. He stood by the guarantee, as there was a small oil leek and it was rectified straight away. Seven months on and the car is running great. Thanks to boss Dan and his team."
"Was happy with the service, photos were very useful when the car was found to have additional damage that the repair cost would not cover , daniel was have very good Knowledge of the car when we spoke so my concerns were laid to rest then. Car was returned extremely clean and polished,was a bit more than I’d intended to spend but I didn’t feel that I’d been led up garden path. Good job well executed Thanks to all at GCT"
"Went in for a engine rebuild due to timing chain snapping, great service and professional work done. Quick turnaround, highly recommend. Very happy with the car now, all staff very helpful. BMW 320d E92 LCI"
"Timing chain fixed no further issues"
"Had a total engine rebuild on a 2006 BMW 3 Series. Although it took longer than initially indicated, I was always kept up to date from Daniel with the progress and when the car was delivered back, it was in immaculate condition ! Only done about 50 miles since but all seems to be running fine. They have given a first class service and I decided to use them purely based on the reviews of others. Would use them again without hesitation! Thanks to all at German Car Tech."
"Great service, professional, flexible hours staff try to accommodate as much as possible. Quality work you know you will leave feeling confident your car will be looked after. Very reliable!!"
German Car Tech is rated 4.88 based on 85 reviews