German Car Tech Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend German Car Tech

sales@germancartech.co.uk

Unit 6, K9 Estate, Ferry Lane, Rainham

How would you rate German Car Tech?

"Had my engine reconditioned as my timing chain went and the car came out and drove better than it ever did before, very happy with the work that got done"
Charlotte Kenny
Verified Reviewer
"Dan and the team have been amazing. I had a fault with my engine and after going round and round in circles with my local BMW garage was recommended these guys. I cannot recommend them enough!! They take the time to talk you through all the details and even arranged a courier to collect my car. You are kept fully informed with everything along the way and the car has come back good as new. Great value for money, excellent service."
"I had my bmw 1 series engine reconditioned at german car tech and the service was outstanding! James has been very helpful and Daniel kept me up to date all the way. My car is now back and she drives like new. Highly recommended to everyone in doubt!"
Perry Wilkinson
Verified Reviewer
"Would like to thank German Car Tech for all there hard work and efforts to get my BMW back on the road after the common timing chain fault. Customer service and communication 5* if you have a problem with your BMW don't hesitate to contact German Car Tech, Thank You!"
"I would really like to thanks German car tech for doing a recondition engine after my bmw timing chain snaped they done a really good job and the car drives like new and a very special thanks to Daniel ....thx agen 👍"
"communication on progress of the car was a bit sckechy with Daniel but the service was spot on from picking the car up to dropping it back of in super quick time and the follow up service I.e oil change was again spot on great service would definatley recommend top garage and mechanics"
"Fantastic service carried out on my BMW X5 after the oil pump gave way and caused engine knock. Vehicle was fixed within 7 days as stated and overall the car drives like new."
"Absolutely brilliant service and after service also they fetched my bmw from hull kept me informed and updated and did a great job Friendly and efficient service i wouldn't hesitate to use the guys again if needed thanks again Dan Regards David"
"Timing chain issue on a bmw 1 series 1st class service and communication from start to finish would recommend."
"They don't back there guarantee."
"Outstanding service! Reviews are completely genuine and these guys do what they say! Will recommend."
"Absolutely Excellent Service, Dan and the team quoted a great price , showed excellent knowledge and made sure that I got the best value for money solution for my A4 Quattro Excellent communication , Quality Service , the only place to go if you have a German Car"
"Speedy service, Daniel stuck with his word said 2-3 days to have my BMW engine rebuild and i got it back on the 3rd day very pleased and will definitely recommend thanks again!"
"Had my swirl flaps checked, and confirmed to be blanked off. Good communication, very competitive price which included the collection service. Pleased with work done and will used GCT again."
"German Car Tech were extremely professional right through from the initial phone call when my car was basically rendered useless through to a couple of weeks after we collected our car to check to see that the car was running well. Initial thoughts on the fault of the engine was that the timing chain had gone but turned out to be complete engine failure of my 320d (2008 model). I drove it back to Cheshire with complete confidence and it runs like a brand new car. Cheers guys!"
"German Car Tech rebuilt the engine on my BMW 320D after the timing chain snapped. The whole experience was excellent as they also kept me up to date on the progress of my car daily. The customer service in general was fantastic and very friendly, providing helpful advice after the repair was done. I have had the car back for a couple weeks now and so far it is running perfect. They even cleaned the car inside and out when I picked it up which was a very nice gesture. I fully recommend these guys to anyone and will be using them more in the future. Top lads."
Steven Tibbs
Verified Reviewer
"Had major service done, top service, collection and delivery of my x5 and cleaned inside and out . Very friendly team will definitely use for all my engine work."
Raymond Taylor ( Nottinghamshire )
Verified Reviewer
"Honest, diligent, professional and very capable -This young team of guys are on point they are highly skilled delivering old school engineering techniques fully in line with modern car technology. Basically; My X6 was dead (engine failure)... they took it in they diagnosed the issues gave me best case and worst case senario then delivered 100% on their commitment "on time on cost" The MD of German Car Tech Daniel Mansfield made the whole experience transparent, measured and fluid end to end ! Highly commendable highly recommended .... Big Thanks for saving my car!,"
"We were extremly happy with the professional service Daniel and the team gave us wnen our VW required some repairs and a major service, plus the car was collected and delivered back in a timely manner fully cleaned inside and out. We would have no hesitation in recommending German Car Tech."
Thank you for your positive feedback, if we can be any assist in the future please don't hesitate to contact us! :)
"Great guys. Very friendly, professional and helpful. Will definitely use again."
German Car Tech is rated 4.81 based on 21 reviews