German Car Tech Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend German Car Tech

sales@germancartech.co.uk

Unit 6, K9 Estate, Ferry Lane, Rainham

How would you rate German Car Tech ?

"I was suggested to use German car tech by my local garage who were unable to rebuild my engine. The referral came from previous customers of theirs. They attended my car in the garage, reviewed the damage and from the offset they were professional and knowledgable about what the damage was and more importantly what caused it. I was offered a courtesy car as I needed my car for work. They kept me up to date throughout the process, there were no hidden costs or added extras. Everything initially quoted was the same as the bill I received, along with a detailed break down of costs. Additionally knowing I come home out of working hours they arranged for my car to be dropped off at work! I cannot recommend German car tech enough! Have already told my friends and family about them!!"
Igor Pankevyc
Unverified Reviewer
"very good service they can do all work wile you wait. coffee, tea in recepcion. recommend for all."
"Had an engine rebuild on a 320d BMW. You will find Dan a very amenable guy. Even if there is an unfounded delay he will always answer the phone and explain the situation. He stood by the guarantee, as there was a small oil leek and it was rectified straight away. Seven months on and the car is running great. Thanks to boss Dan and his team."
"Was happy with the service, photos were very useful when the car was found to have additional damage that the repair cost would not cover , daniel was have very good Knowledge of the car when we spoke so my concerns were laid to rest then. Car was returned extremely clean and polished,was a bit more than I’d intended to spend but I didn’t feel that I’d been led up garden path. Good job well executed Thanks to all at GCT"
"Went in for a engine rebuild due to timing chain snapping, great service and professional work done. Quick turnaround, highly recommend. Very happy with the car now, all staff very helpful. BMW 320d E92 LCI"
Lewin Goulbourne
Unverified Reviewer
"Timing chain fixed no further issues"
"Had a total engine rebuild on a 2006 BMW 3 Series. Although it took longer than initially indicated, I was always kept up to date from Daniel with the progress and when the car was delivered back, it was in immaculate condition ! Only done about 50 miles since but all seems to be running fine. They have given a first class service and I decided to use them purely based on the reviews of others. Would use them again without hesitation! Thanks to all at German Car Tech."
"Great service, professional, flexible hours staff try to accommodate as much as possible. Quality work you know you will leave feeling confident your car will be looked after. Very reliable!!"
David Hillier
Verified Reviewer
"GTC were fantastic repairing my bmw, price , turnaround and work excellent, customer service from Dan was exceptional"
David Phelan
Verified Buyer
"My BMW had suffered a timing chain failure resulting in a lot of damage to the engine. GermanCarTech managed to repair my car and get it back on the road within 2 weeks and at a lower cost than quoted by BMW. Dan kept me informed throughout the process and was always willing to answer any questions I had which was really reassuring. When I collected my vehicle there was a minor issue with the aircon, but Dan and his team rectified this instantly with a solution worked really well for me. Overall a great service provided by Dan and his team at GermanCarTech."
"Great turnaround and updates from Dan, quality engine rebuild from GCT , customer service and price very good indeed"
"They rebuilt my BMW engine in record time and then also fixed for free a small rubber gasket oil leak a few weeks later. Great garage!"
"Great service, very professional and knowledgable in BMW engines. They rebuilt my 520D engine with timing chain snapped, which was left in pieces from previous garage."
Aurel Ionut Codalbu
Unverified Reviewer
"Very good guta thank you for good job on my 520d gt"
"Had my engine reconditioned as my timing chain went and the car came out and drove better than it ever did before, very happy with the work that got done"
Charlotte Kenny
Verified Buyer
"Dan and the team have been amazing. I had a fault with my engine and after going round and round in circles with my local BMW garage was recommended these guys. I cannot recommend them enough!! They take the time to talk you through all the details and even arranged a courier to collect my car. You are kept fully informed with everything along the way and the car has come back good as new. Great value for money, excellent service."
"I had my bmw 1 series engine reconditioned at german car tech and the service was outstanding! James has been very helpful and Daniel kept me up to date all the way. My car is now back and she drives like new. Highly recommended to everyone in doubt!"
Perry Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"Would like to thank German Car Tech for all there hard work and efforts to get my BMW back on the road after the common timing chain fault. Customer service and communication 5* if you have a problem with your BMW don't hesitate to contact German Car Tech, Thank You!"
"Excellent service!!! If You have any issues with your BMW contact these guys first, they know their stuff. After My timing chain snapped on My car I was distraught and didn't know where to turn and more importantly who to trust. After speaking with Daniel I decided to take the leap and was glad I did. Within a week I had My car back and it was running spot on. 2k miles later I did the recommended oil change and checked everything was ok. I couldn't be happier. Honestly allow Daniel and his team to repair your BMW You wont be disappointed. I'd like to take this opportunity to Thank Daniel & the team at GCT for a job well done. Other companies take heed this is what customer service is all about."
"Very happy with the service from cartech-one. I put through the order on a Friday evening and it arrived from Germany on the following Thursday morning. I would say it would be nice to get an order payment confirmation email, straight after paying. But I did get confirmation on the Monday when it was being processed. Would definitely use again."
German Car Tech is rated 4.95 based on 73 reviews