German Car Tech Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend German Car Tech

sales@germancartech.co.uk

Unit 6, K9 Estate, Ferry Lane, Rainham

How would you rate German Car Tech?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Special thanks to Daniel, when my 5 series went off the road caused massive inconvenience due to this being my career being a taxi driver. After the brilliant feedback and quick turn around time they quoted I went ahead and will defiantly be using these guys again for all my servicing. Good price, excellent communication, great quality. Overall brilliant service provided. Thank you again to Daniel & the team!"
"Germancartech offered a great price to fix my BMW after the engine had broken. After many research and other companys feedback i decided to go with these guys that quickly paid off. Now my car is back on the road, very happy, will recommend."
"Great service, customer service + Value for money. thank you for all efforts for my engine rebuild after chain failure."
"Special thanks to Daniel and the guys - excellent job on my BMW 5 series - runs like new after major work done, mainly fixing the botch up job of previous garage ! Refreshing to find guys that actually know what they are doing and at a good price. Thanks again. Tim C - Bristol"
"My BMW Was collected from Birmingham before christmas and engine was reconditioned by german car tech who done a very good job. I have covered 5000 miles now and car runs better then before. Will recommend without hesitation."
"great service from german car tech. after my timing chain failed on my bmw they offered collection and delivery from chesire stuck with there price and turn around time. very happy with the service received and will defo recommend."
"Fast turnaround!"
"German car tech collected my BMW after the engine damaged. Full service was provided with great communication. Collection and delivery was as quoted. Fast quick turn around. Very happy with the car driving and would fully recommend anyone with the same issue as you will not be dissatisfied."
"Quick turn around, great customer care, good prices, fantastic service all round. Will recommend"
"Good garage good guys, good service!"
"Fantastic job carried out on my BMW after the timing chain had broken. From start to finish was very pleasant. Customer care 5* Will defo be coming back to Germancartech if I need anything on my car done."
"Great communication and updates throughout. Competitive pricing and such great service I pulled my car out of one garage and into the safe hands of GCT. Dan took the time to explain all the work and pricing to me. I was kept fully informed of the servicing process and my car was delivered back to my address in perfect working order. Highly recommend"
"communication on progress of the car was a bit sckechy with Daniel but the service was spot on from picking the car up to dropping it back of in super quick time and the follow up service I.e oil change was again spot on great service would definatley recommend top garage and mechanics"
"Good experience with german car tech after my timing chain went on my bmw. Collection and delivery was carried out to a professional level with great communication."
"A very easy and pleasant experience dealing with German Car Tech. Daniel went the extra mile to help us. Even when a problem arose that was not to do with him or the firm he helped us sort it. Thank you for an A1 service. You will be highly recommended."
"I would really like to thanks German car tech for doing a recondition engine after my bmw timing chain snaped they done a really good job and the car drives like new and a very special thanks to Daniel who guided me all the way i rang him so many times with questions he always answered in patient and told me anytime you can give me a call any problems or advice so Daniel your a top banana thank you ever so much for your help thank you sir."
"Brilliant workman ship from German Car Tech, fully experienced guys with great knowledge. With there strong members of staff are outstanding with the customer service they provide. Very happy with the job done on my BMW 520d after timing chain failure which is common now from my research. Mind rest assured my engine is like new now and drives perfect."
"Fantastic service carried out on my BMW X5 after the oil pump gave way and caused engine knock. Vehicle was fixed within 7 days as stated and overall the car drives like new."
"after my bmw timing chain broke i was skeptical weather to repair it or not. After speaking to German car tech and taking into some consideration i decided to go with them. All in all great service and now got my car back on the road, thank you so much for all your knowledge"
German Car Tech is rated 4.98 based on 166 reviews