German Car Tech Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend German Car Tech

sales@germancartech.co.uk

Unit 6, K9 Estate, Ferry Lane, Rainham

Tell us how German Car Tech made you happy

"Failed timing chain on my BMW and Daniel and the team at German Car Tech have been fantastic at getting me back on the road. All works carried out and car collected and re delivered to me sounding better than it has ever done! All in all I can thoroughly recommend and will be returning for any future required work."
"Really happy with the service highly recommend great customer service"
"Good company, looked after me well! Highly recommended"
"Following my nightmare with BMW and the N47 Engine! German Car Tech really went out of their way to help me! I needed a new Engine..Daniel and his Team worked hard to get me back on the road. The service provided was second to none and they kept me in the loop though the whole journey. Also the turnaround to fix my car was 1 week which was astonishing considering the work needed. I've come back to get my interim service done and happy to say all good!! Bear in mind I had to make a 3hr journey here to get his done but was all worth it!! Thanks German Car Tech"
"Car was fixed and ready earlier than promised! 👍. Very reasonable and knowledgable. Will use again, highly recommended for sure."
"Fantastic service always was kept up to date very happy with Costs thank you will recommend"
"Sam Daniel and his team provide a professional service.Always kept me informed and the turnaround was amazing. Thank you for a great job on my bmw"
"Did my rocker gasket. Great jop, couple of hours all done. This guys also did a great job for my engine rebuild. A++ professionals."
"Helpful at every stage from collection of vehicle to completion of engine rebuild"
"Absolutely amazing very fast and friendly would definitely recommend"
"2000 miles down the line with no issues. Competitive price for full reconditioning. Daniel was very helpful as the car was 200 miles away from his garage with a broken down engine. The car drives like new. Initially I though to sell but it drives so well now so I am keeping it(11 reg 520d) Overall 100% satisfaction. 0% satisfaction with BMWUk as they provided zero support for such a common fault of their 2lt engines"
"Daniel was so helpfull and kept me informed the whole time. I would use German Tech again in the future 100%"
"Replacement engine all seems good.."
"Daniel and the team gave me the confidence to use there garage. The car did cost more than the first quote and took a week longer than we expected , but they did keep me up to date and agreed a discount for this. I would definitely recommend them ."
"GCT came to my rescue and fixed my car, they colllected and dropped off. Turn around was quick. All the staff are so friendly and helpful."
"ive Just had a full engine rebuild, clutch, fly wheel, and various other works completed earlier than the estimated time, my M5 E60 drives like new, nothing is to much effort, and they are very good on price. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. This company is 250 miles away from where I live and wouldn’t hesitate using them again."
"Poor communication throughout the job, was assured they will keep me informed every step of the way, only time i got a reply was when i contacted them. Picked up Monday the 20th only getting it back today the 3rd ( maybe ). Told me will get it back on the 24th, nope. it had an engine rebuild which they said they are specialist in!!!! Waited on car till the 31st, but didn't arrive no phone call no nothing. Coming today being driven up after told again the transporter broken down again. Maybe a good thing give it a run. If anything wrong it can go back. Would of given them 1 star, but at least it's coming back."
"Excellent customer service and real time information regarding updates during works. Car drives like new after completion of engine rebuild. Will recommend german car tech to anyone"
"Germany car tech’s customer care is outstanding. From a nightmare issue with my pride and joy, the service this company provide can not be matched and reassuring technical knowledge takes the stresses away. Up to date progress was given and promises were made. Can’t fault them is any way. I would fully recommend German car tech."
"User friendly and professional staff to help cope with the stress I was going through. Very reliable service. If need arises I will use the service and recommend to my family and friends. Thank you very much."
German Car Tech is rated 4.85 based on 109 reviews