German Car Tech Reviews

sales@germancartech.co.uk

Unit 6, K9 Estate, Ferry Lane, Rainham

Tell us how German Car Tech made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Recently had my BMW X5 Engine works carried out by this firm. Very clear and concise with work to be carried out and price this would entail . However after dismantled engine I was informed block replacing would cost another 1K . Helped source blockand car currently running very well . Had some minor issue on collection of vehicle with alloys and tyre damaged - I have been assured by Firm that they would correct on next service . I would recommend firm although costly there work seems of a good standard. Helpful with payment plan I was away on holiday and required vehicle few weeks later- accommodating with my personal issues .."
"Still trading on Ebay."
"Google "BBC Watchdog Season 34 Episode 3 Gearbox". A familiar face, the current director of German Car Tech. It's the same story, over and over again. The typical phoenix company pattern. When the debt gets too much, run away and start again. The basis of the business model relies upon tricking customers to believe that this is a reputable company. Telling them that their vehicle is more broken than it actually is, that additional parts have been damaged due to the original failure. Telling them that there are essential, additional parts required to complete the build. Holding the vehicle to ransom, of course you'll pay. The reality is quite different, the initial issue is fixed as cheaply as possible with the most minimal expense, while the additional fictitious parts are simply there to inflate the bill. Some of those parts are changed, chosen due to their visibility in the engine bay just in case the customer looks, but these will be cheap parts. Not cheap to the customer though, a £10 pipe becomes £65 because hopefully nobody will check. If you do check, then the excuses start. A second hand turbo was used, which turns out to be your original part. I got the wrong car, wrong time of the month. The list is endless, excuses rotated and heavily rehearsed. A serial liar, even to himself. Unfortunately, not all of his customers are that stupid. Just good people who continue to suffer the grief of this common thief. However, there's a character missing in this picture, some say the brains behind this Phoenixing outfit. Also featured in that same Watchdog investigation, original director of German Car Tech. Latest ex-director of Benchsound Ltd, latest director of Ingenious Car Solutions. German Car Tech Limited (in association with Benchsound).... yeh, it's exactly that. Interesting that Benchsound is now registered at the same address as old German Car Tech. There are guys down there to speak to. Still operating? Interesting. German Car Tech has not yet entered insolvency, the decision deadline is 28th March. The insolvency practitioner is bound to investigate the conduct of the Director during trading. And here we are, this is what matters, this is the interesting part. Directors found to be trading fraudulently expose their personal assets to creditors, the limited company is no hiding place at this point. Directors have a duty of care to their company and it's employees. I'm aware that some people have been told by the director that the Insolvency Practitioner will be in touch with them, but that time has passed, you've been sold another lie. You should have received an email and a letter by this time. If you're an official creditor, I suggest contacting K.S.Tan and Co. Then, the best place to make a complaint is with the Insolvency Service. I spoke with them yesterday, very helpful. https://www.gov.uk/complain-company Choose: Active Company, Financial harm to customers or suppliers. Then make an online complaint to the insolvency service. This process takes 30 mins, you can upload files and mention other individuals. Only with the weight of evidence can we make a difference. Let's stop this from happening, break the pattern. I will never stop."
"Without a doubt the worst company I’ve ever delt with. I’m in the motor trade myself and I didn’t have time to do the rebuild the engine myself and stupidly I trusted Daniel and German car tech with my money, I was firstly told my engine was unrepairable (lies) i called their bluff as I knew all the car needed was a rebuild and new timing chain, he then told me he “got the wrong car” it was lie after lie from start to finish. He then sent me pictures of a cam cover that a chain had gone through telling me it had to be brand new from BMW to “cover their warranty” which cost me another £500 extra,when I got the car back it hadn’t been replaced...more lies and more money,I’ve completely lost trust now in anyone and I’ll just do the jobs myself from now on. Daniel and whoever else should be ashamed to be in the motor trade,complete con artists. They still owe me £200 which I overpaid which I will never see again. What annoys me more are these people will rip people off their whole lives and it simply shouldn’t happen. One day he’ll do it to the wrong person."
"Daniel Mansfield "apparently" has run off with the company money so DO NOT USE GERMAN CAR TECH."
Daniel has not run away with money the company used money to pay debts SALARY and hmrc the company has been in a financial loss since 2016 and tried it's hardest.. after loosing possession of the building we had no other option other than to go into liquidation your information is currently being passed to the insolvency practitioner and they will be in contaxt.
"Overall service was good and Daniel kept to his word and reconditioned my engine on my BMW ... people say hes taken people's money and saying bad things however I know they was really good guys and can only see them trying ... the company was going through hard time at Christmas I know ... now I have a oil leak and very shame that I can not get this done under warranty Daniel said insolvency practitioners will be in touch so I am now waiting for them to contact me"
"Watch this space I will post Daniels home address on here in a couple of days."
"Shame I didn’t read the reviews. Sucked in £3500 out of pocket. Lights on the car not working. Supposed to have had dual mass and new clutch plus engine rebuild. Clutch doesn’t seem like it’s been touched after be reassured it would be done. I made an instant transfer into fairly account as requested so held up my part of the deal. I’ve call the office on several occasions and also Daniel’s phone number but no reply. I’m just after my invoice and warranty so I can claim the vat back through work. I’d certainly be interested see if there actually vat registered. Anyway if I don’t get a reply next time I’m off down to see them in person."
"Rip Off Merchant. !2 month warranty not worth the paper it's printed on. They take the money and then run. If DANIEL LEE MANSFIELD opens another business avoid him at all cost"
"Started strong, really professional service, had a small issue with oil consumption which they sorted under warranty. However their solution didn’t seem to work, oil consumption for worse, I’m down on engine power and I can’t even get through to them on the phone, almost as if they’ve closed down. Got a 2 minute call through, was told to drop an email, 3 sent in 5 days and still no response."
"WORST PLACE TO TAKE YOUR CAR. BAD SERVICE HIGH PRICES. NIGHTMARE TRYING TO GET HOLD OF DANIEL. MY CAR CAMEBACK WITH ALL THE LIGHTS ON THE DASH & NOISE FROM THE ENGINE STILL & NO INVOICE SHOWING WHATS BEEN DONE. TRUST ME DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR THERE. You have been warned"
"Dishonest and like other customers have experienced issues when we experienced a problem. Avoided our phone calls and emails."
"Avoid this company! They rip people off and do not answer their phone or emails. Read the other reviews, I wish I had! Total waste of money, you do not expect this behaviour from a so called respectable company."
"GREAT SERVICE . FAST RESPONSE . GOT THE JOB DONE! 5 STARS 👌 Exclusive autos"
"Best place to take your car to I have send my bmw e90 for an engine rebuild and they’ve done a brilliant job and for that i am still doing my service with them minding the fact that i live one hour away from their garage i think is worth it Daniel is a good person and is keeping you updated with everything they do , reasonable price for service and labor as well Thank you GermanCarTech"
"Took my BMW 2 series into German Car Tech to have a full engine rebuild as the oil pump failed, and seized the engine. Dan and the team done a fantastic job at rebuilding my engine, and had be back on the road in no time. Great people and customer service, very professional. Would highly recommend."
"Took my BMW 1 series to these guys, failed timing chain, plus a lot more damage. Daniel and the team rebuilt the engine and got it working after 3 other garages had told me it wouldn’t work again, these guys managed it. Thank you."
"Failed timing chain on my BMW and Daniel and the team at German Car Tech have been fantastic at getting me back on the road. All works carried out and car collected and re delivered to me sounding better than it has ever done! All in all I can thoroughly recommend and will be returning for any future required work."
"Really happy with the service highly recommend great customer service"
"Good company, looked after me well! Highly recommended"
German Car Tech is rated 4.47 based on 125 reviews