German Car Tech Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend German Car Tech

sales@germancartech.co.uk

Unit 6, K9 Estate, Ferry Lane, Rainham

How would you rate German Car Tech?

Tom
Verified Buyer

Excellent guys - really know their stuff, use genuine parts and great service with communication.
Kamil

my bmw520d was repaired in two days very soon thank you gentlemen
Peter
Verified Buyer

German car tech had my car in after the engine seized up they carried out a full engine rebuild at a good price. Communication was great. Will use again if needed.
Romark
Verified Buyer

After a few minor delays due to parts awaiting for my car was finally ready. Communication was good as i was informed the progress every step of the way, will recommend.
Mr Khan
Verified Buyer

With German car tech being 250 miles away from me it was a big gamble. Happy to say it defo paid off after these guys arranging collection of my BMW 5series after timing chain failure. Daniel kept me informed as promised, i am very happy and anyone with the same problem (which im sure there is as this is very common) i strongly recommend go with these guys. The team is very experienced and have great knowledge on BMWs, there garage is also very busy shows how much BMWs actually go wrong! Thanks again all of you!
Danny
Verified Buyer

german car tech arranged collection of my B MW after engine chain broke. the car has been quickly repaired with minimum effort and great courtesy calls always given.
Robby
Verified Buyer

Thank you Daniel for all your help, after my BMW suffered more damage than expected and caused issues with other parts german car tech managed to get me out of trouble with good prices. Communication is very good.
Brian
Verified Buyer

German car tech are fantastic and have excellent customer service skills. After my timing chain had broken these guys saved me and got me out of trouble. Much appreciated for all your help.
Richard Celby
Verified Buyer

I initially spoke to Dan who quoted for my bmw after the timing chain had broken. The offer stated was very competitive, a little more than others however after doing research on these guys I was more than confident, which proved after 4 days of them collecting my car they carried out an engine rebuild with 100% satisfaction. The customer service was 100%, from start to finish I had a great experience and would recommended anyone with any issues with there engine to go to German Car Tech. These guys stick to there word and know there stuff.
Amjad
Verified Buyer

Very good job done by German Car Tech on my BMW. Quick turn around.
Paul
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from Daniel, stuck to his words throughout and helped us massively!
Joe
Verified Buyer

Car had to be returned under warranty, Daniel kept me informed what was going on. After a few issues car was quickly turned around and ready for collection. Would recommend.
Gus
Verified Buyer

These guys know there stuff, if i recommend anyone to have an engine built German car tech would be the one. Staff are professional, customer service is brilliant. Whole service is just mind at ease.
Peter
Verified Buyer

Great serviced received from these guys.
David
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant service and after service also they fetched my bmw from hull kept me informed and updated and did a great job Friendly and efficient service i wouldn't hesitate to use the guys again if needed thanks again Dan
Regards David
Shaun
Verified Buyer

5* service from this company price from start to finish was as quoted.
Samuel
Verified Buyer

Thank you for the good job carried out on my BMW X5. German car tech offered collection service with full engine rebuild. Price was very competitive.
Tomasz
Verified Buyer

THANK YOU DANNY AND HIS TEAM FOR MY MERCEDES COLLECTION AND REBUILD. CAR IS DRIVING LOVELY. MUCH APPRECIATED FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND EFFORTS.
Mike
Verified Buyer

Great workmanship from this company.
Adam
Verified Buyer

Thank you for all your teams help getting my car back on the road after the dreaded chain had broken. German car tech and its strong team saved my car and done a good job.
German Car Tech is rated 4.97 based on 126 reviews