German Car Tech Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend German Car Tech

Unit A8 , Priory Works, Priory Avenue

How would you rate German Car Tech?

David
Verified Buyer

German car tech done a full engine build on my F10 BMW 520d within a week as stated. Very happy with quality of work carried out and if I need to I will be using again.
Gavin
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with the service received from Daniel at German Car Tech I was informed on a daily basis as stated. Price was not the cheapest however the service was 5*
Kevin
Verified Buyer

After my BMW M3 "hydro locked". German Car Tech managed to recover my vehicle from Cardiff perform a full engine rebuild. Price as stated was very competitive turn around time was as stated. Will defiantly recommended.
Sally
Verified Buyer

German car tech fixed my Mercedes C220cdi. Work carried out was at high standard #veryhappy
Kami
Verified Buyer

All thanks to Dan and his strong young team got my 320d back on the road after the timing chain had broken. Staff are very friendly, customer service is spot on whole service was very friendly although it was a costly repair.
Tomasz
Verified Buyer

Carried out a grand job on my 320d after timing chain failure. Car runs mint, like a dream. MANY THANKS
Cameron
Verified Buyer

German car tech collected my Porsche from Lincolnshire carried out a full engine rebuild within time quoted. Car runs perfect with no issues. Thank you Daniel.
Raj
Verified Buyer

All thanks to Daniel and his team managed to save my BMW after the timing chain had gone. German car tech are quick and efficient. I was kept informed throughout the process of my vehicle everyday and what was quoted is what was done. Full health check had a result of the car being perfect. Price quoted is what was paid when the job was finished, even got my car clean and shiny. Many thanks!
Fletch
Verified Buyer

German car tech got my 316d back on the road in no time, very happy with service and will recommend.
Tom Brudy
Verified Buyer

German car tech collected my 320d from Wickford, delivered back to us all reconditioned engine works was done within 3 days. I am very happy and will defiantly use these guys again and will recommend.
Mario
Verified Buyer

Pleasant to do business with. I was kept informed on my Porsche from start to finish. Turn around time was quicker than initially quoted.
Florin
Verified Buyer

5* SERVICE TO GERMAN CAR TECH FOR GETTING MY BMW 530D BACK ON THE ROAD AFTER CHAIN SNAP. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Ray
Verified Buyer

Daniel and his team saved my Audi A5, after the timing chain going and breaking the camshafts German car tech managed to get my car back on road within the time quoted. Very professional service was given by Daniel and i was kept informed the progress on my pride and joy while in the care of these guys. Many thanks!
Farid Ahmed
Verified Buyer

Thank you so much german car tech for collecting my car from west midlands completing the rebuild getting my car back on road so quick. price was very good, service was quick and car was also cleaned inside and outside
Peter
Verified Buyer

German car tech collected my Audi Q7 from Birmingham after the oil pump suffered and damaged my engine. The car was rebuilt like new, driving lovely, customer service is fantastic, I was kept up to date throughout. Very happy! Thank you guys!
Tony
Verified Buyer

German Car Tech always provide 110% service. I have used these guys a number of times now and they never fail to let me down. I will carry on recommending these guys as they are good at what they do and know there stuff.
Tom
Unverified Reviewer

Thanks guys. Picked up my car when it was best for me and then dropped it back to me at my work when it was repaired. Kept me updated on how my car was doing aswell much appreciated top work
Steve Celby
Verified Buyer

Found these guys on Google after searching for a replacement engine for my BMW 320d Touring. Daniel sent me a quote to get my car back on the road. I must say the car drives just like new, customer service 5*. I was kept informed updates on my vehicle while in care with German Car Tech. With no hesitation I will recommended. Thank you guys!
Martin
Verified Buyer

If you are looking for an engine rebuild these guys are the ones to go to! no job to big for German car tech. My X5 required a rebuild after oil pressure, Daniel collected my car the next day and within a week the car was returned back to me. Very happy.
Colin
Verified Buyer

Daniel collected my 320d rebuilt the same engine within 3 days as he said. The car was collected the same day and dropped back washed and valeted. Car runs lovely, i cannot fault these guys. Price was good, service overall was brilliant. Thank you Dan and your team.
German Car Tech is rated 4.96 based on 97 reviews