George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
Excellent service and great products
What's your name? Rosemarie dale
My husband has a s spinal problem which causes pain down his legs he runs 3 drops of 10% on the painfully area & the pain reduces strait away best thing he has used better than morphine we recommend it to everyone
What's your name? Robin
The products i have chosen to use have helped me with the pain i have in my finger & hand joints i rub oil onto the area's not instant but after a while it seems to help dull the pain.
Only been using the 10% cbd oil for a week. Have seen an improvement in my sleep and aches and pains in joints. I am aware this could be a placebo, so I look forward to seeing what the outcome will be in a month or so.
What's your name? Jade
Their cbd vape oil has definitely helped me with my anxiety, very helpful customer service and fast delivery. Have already been recommending this company to friends.
What's your name? Stephanie Tapper
We have struggled to find a high per centage CBD oil elsewhere. It is being used for prostrate cancer so we are not sure yet of its' efficacy. We have heard that it restricts tumours and even in some cases gets rid of them. It helped that your company was on Countryfile and we could see that your products were monitored and tested.
What's your name? Cara Carpenter
Excellent fast service. Have used them previously. I have used their 5% chocolate and hazelnut for about a year but I have found that I now need a higher dose of CBD so I am now using their 20% drops. These do seem to help with my mood and I don’t seem to get so stressed and uptight, long may this continue.
What's your name? Hanny Panjwani
I have been ordering for a while , I made a mistake by ordering the wrong item. They have been wonderfull with their help and respons. I had a full refund even it was my mistake Thank you so much for your help really appreciated Their product is very good wouldn’t go anywhere else
What's your name? Nadine Short
Found that the raspberry flavour is a bit tasteless to be honest, also looked paler than ones I’ve had before ? Not tried the others yet.
Prompt delivery, have been taking the Peppermint oil for a week now, ordered two more bottle's as they were on a BOGOF deal, excellent quality superceeding all other retail products.
Prompt delivery and offer BlueLightCard discount. Also like the fact they have peppermint flavour oil
What's your name? Stuart Crabb
Super fast delivery.
excellent service and products fast delivery
Always good service and very effective product. Thank you.
Easy to order and all received next day. Excellent.
What's your name? Mike
Good quality CBD, fast delivery, packaged in strange quantities. So far, I've tried the 2.5% tinctures and the CBD capsules (back when those were sold by 30 capsules at 10mg each). Tinctures lasted less than 1 week per bottle - I had to take around 30-40 drops per day, so next time I will try stronger ones. It's also almost impossible to actually get 200 drops out of that tincture applicator. Bottle cap unscrews too easily - careful if you keep them in your pocket, as the bottle may open on its own. The 10mg capsules turned out to be a lot more effective in my case - and I would keep ordering those, except they're no longer available - the company now only sells packs of 14 capsules, 5mg each - which means that I'd have to take twice as many capsules, at a higher price.
What's your name? M Connelly
Excellent service, arrived the next day. The mint flavour is very palatable and has helped my husband with his chronic pain. Thank you.
Great service highly recommend to anyone after some CBD oil
What's your name? Derek
CBD drops under test at the moment, no improvement as yet.
Quick delivery, very helpful for my painful joints and very reasonable price.
George Botanicals is rated 4.77 based on 172 reviews