George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
I have only had this oil for a few days so it is too soon to write a review om its efficacy
Vary. Good surppler one of the few I've found that do high strength always on time would always recommend them
Really helps me to relieve pain very very good
Very good product
Very good products ! I can see that your Cbd oil is improved a lot since my last order. Its colour is more clear and has a very nice taste, it's not bitter at all. The cbd balm is very good too, was the first time that i bought the balm but i can say that i appraciated its unique smell.
I purchased the 5% cbd oil, but have only been taking it for three days, so it may be too early for a review. I have not noticed any improvement in my hip pain so far. Website was informative and easy to deal with.
have taken this a couple of times now so really haven't felt any benefit maybe in about a week it will change
Ordered 2x bottle of oil it was in my post box with in 3 days Thank you will order from you again as I feel George Botanical will not rip you off. There are alot of people out there that will take your money and give you fake products
I find the oil helps reduce my pain from my fibromyalgia and less anxious.
I’m not keen on the taste but it’s worth it for the benefit’s it offers.

I have managed to reduce my pain relief medication which is great.
Easy web page to use and order product which arrived on time. Haven’t used it for long enough yet to say whether it’s benefiting me or not.
Order processed and delivered really quickly - however the discount code sent with order for next order does not work - disappointing!
It’s only been 1 week since I started on 5% 2x daily and I have found my sleep is more restful and deeper. Normally I sleep lightly due to severe painful joints.
i
Bought 10mg again but this time it was lighter in colour and did not taste as strong.
Seems expensive for a small amount
We were looking for pain relief for my wife who has SLE (Lupus) and went to Beckington to seek advice. We were able to speak to someone and ordered some CBD drops and some CBD balm over the Internet. They arrived very promptly within a couple of days. She has almost used the 5% drops and has reported no significant relief from the pain or the condition. She is now going to give it another try with the 10% drops and I am just about to order them. I am not totally happy with the marketing as the 10% drops are exactly twice as much as the 5% drops. You only have one cost of packaging so I would expect the 10% to be slightly cheaper.
Hi Roger,

Really sorry to hear you've not had positive results with your last purchase.
Could I ask, how many drops did you try with the 5% Oil?

We suggest starting with 2 drops morning and evening then escalating this to 3, 4 or 5 drops each time to see if this makes a difference.
(Obviously the 10% will effectively double what you consume in each drop)

Good luck!
Thank you.
Effeciant delivery of order and good level of information surrounding the product
Great product, I used it for a spinal Nurve pain which came back after some lifting at work. After one days use it’s started to work and removed my pain and conserns in a few days.
Good service, great product.
Only issue is that the screw lid is very difficult to get on properly.
A little hiccup with my order initially , once I managed to talk to a representative it was sorted quickly.
George Botanicals is rated 4.72 based on 220 reviews