George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
Have not received the oil Very disappointed in your service. 9 days since my order was placed. No communication that the CBD oil has even been dispatched from your company. Excessive postal charges particularly related to this problem. I suggest that you revise your dispatch department procedures.
Hello Keith,

I have just looked at the tracking number for this order and it would seem that the package was accepted at your local Post Office in Spain. If you would like to visit them, I believe you will find that they should have your package. :)

The order was delivered there on the 8th of July. If you do need to get in touch with us. You can either:-

Ring us - 01373 486650
E-mail us - website@georgebotanicals.com
or get us on Facebook Messenger

We are always there to help our customers' queries
What's your name? Dan
Product itself is ok, but it’s essentially a commodity that can be bought from anywhere. The customer service element is very poor and is non-existent and that’s what really separates a good company from a bad company. Despite 4 emails to the email address specified for customer service, not a single reply was received. My advice would be to research the product but definitely buy from a company that cares about the consumer as much as their profits. George Botanicals is not one that I would deal with again.
Hi Mr Ali,

I'm very sorry to hear you have not had a response from our customer services team, could I ask which email address your directed your enquiry toward?

Kind Regards