George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
I’ve just started to use my George Botanicals CBD Oil and I am absolutely loving it. Such an innovative product and it is really helping with my pain and inflammation after an operation. Thanks guys
I couldn’t live without the CBD peppermint oil, it helps me sleep and definitely helps with joint & muscle pain. Excellent quick ordering service too.
Good efficient service
Love the black forest gateaux oil, goes so well in my morning coffee.
I have been using your 5% peppermint CBD oil for 18 months. Over that time you have changed the base oil several times but now the MCT base is excellent. I take 4 drops under the tongue just as I am going to sleep. I now no longer need to take strong painkillers to sleep through the night. I think you need to experiment with the amount you take to get the correct dose for you. I find if I take more than 4 drops it doesn't work. Maybe like homopathic medicine less is more. This product has changed my life & I can't praise it highly enough. Please continue to supply it in its current format. Thank you.
Quick delivery, tremendous.
We are very happy with your service & the product.
So much so that we have recommended your products to
all of our friends & clients.
Kind regards & best wishes
Caroline & Neil
Really helps me to relieve pain very very good
Great service , quick delivery, good information.
Have been using george botanicals products for a while now and its really good, I started with the cbd balm and it worked wonders... my mother found it was fantastic for insect bites (she gets a lot!) and now whenever she goes away she makes sure that stuff is in her bag for instant relief.

I have had the cbd flavoured oil drops and the flavours are really nice and the stuff works, I feel much more relaxed when I put their recommended dose under my tongue.

overall I'd have to say this is a a brilliant company and customer service great for postal issues.
Fast despatch, excellent product - it tastes much better than my previous CBD Oil!!
My partner was diagnosed with Osteoarthritis just after Christmas and was in a lot of pain as his job is very hands on and physical. It was brought up in a conversation with one of George Botanicals existing clients who referred us to the products that they use. Since used the CDB oil and other products my partner has been able to carry out his work almost pain free and has had his quality of life returned to him. I would highly recommend the George Botanicals products to anyone.
I have tried a few other cbd oils which in my opinion were not worth taking. This one made the world of difference to my anxiety and I felt totally calm.
This is a very good product, works great for me, joint pains, and skin problems, and not so nervous, good customer service, very good, worth a try, have tried big farma stuff but just dose not work like this, it’s not a five minute cure has to get into you system but you will notice a difference.
Great good quality products. I wouldn't shop elsewhere. I use GB raw hemp oil for pain relief and find it works better than regular painkillers.
Better every day
It certainly helps me with severe night cramps in my legs, feet and hands. After suffering for 20 years I now enjoy peaceful nights.
Excellent service and very quick delivery thanks
I do not normally leave reviews, but let me tell all you arthritus sufferers, there is help out there. For 25 years I have suffered with knee pain. I have been prescribed by the doctors over the years so many different painkillers, I became addicted at one stage and had to ditch them. Since then, everyday is literally an uphill struggle. I had to bath in the morning, just to be able to function for a few hours. I read the reviews, but I am a born cynic and I struggle to trust people/reviews, believing they are all made up to line the pockets of the seller.
I started putting these drops under my tongue as directed, morning and night. Day 3, I woke and stepped out of bed and I swear to you, nearly burst into tears. No pain.... I did not want to get carried away, thinking this is maybe a placebo effect. I have to share this guys, it was not. My job, after work is very physical and demanding, increasing the discomfort..... let me tell you, not any more. I can squat now (not done that in 25 years) I'm sleeping better as I'm not being woken by the pain anymore. And I'm only on day 10! This is no joke, no wind up or sales patter, I get nothing from this apart from sharing just how wonderful I feel everyday now. Thanks GB,
I can't recommend cbd oil from George botanicals enough. It has changed my life..I was suffering with anxiety attacks..but since I starting taking cbd oil (peppermint flavour) after being recommended by a friend I haven't experienced one.!
George Botanicals is rated 4.72 based on 220 reviews