Goodbody Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goodbody Botanicals

Tell us how Goodbody Botanicals made you happy
Best CBD I have tried so far!
I am amazed at this product in terms of reducing stress and therefore reducing the risk of a seizure (which for me is triggered by prolonged noisy environments). Although I've only been taking cbd for a week I have noticed it's incredible healing properties already. Thankyou also for the brilliant service when I had issues with the bottle stopper.
Excellent and amazing every time. These are a real treat and make such a difference when stressed and need a relax. Not to mention after using them you smell amazing for ages after.
Very easy to take and the flavours are good.
Quick service, great product, marvellous for reducing hip pain.
Excellent product
Very fast delivery and a high quality product
I've been buying from goodbody for quite some time as I have done a lot of research and know the CBD is authentic and reliably the best cbd on the market. Great for pain relief and anxiety. I wouldn't be without a bottle in the house now.
Provides CBD drops at a price and quality that gives me confidence
I bought these for my husband who suffers from chronic pain and doesn't wish to take opiods. He started with the drops but has found the capsules easier to take, particularly if he wakes up in the night in pain. He uses them on an as-and-when basis, also when he is feeling anxious, and they have helped him enormously. The products arrive quickly and well-packaged. All in all, an effective, well priced CBD product that is highly recommended.
I may be getting used to max cbd oil but feel it has changed in colour and pain relief
This company was recommended by a colleague. Delivery service was prompt. Received CBD drops within 48 hours. So far seen a small improvement with on going aches and pains due to long covid. Will continue to use. Maybe will order a higher dose for next time.
I’m very pleased with ur cbd seems to help me
Cbd oil changed my life , I have fibromyalgia and early onset osteoarthritis arthritis and psoriasis arthritis, the first time I tried the 5% oil after a few days the effects of lifting my mood and the ease of pain was obvious to me over the last couple of years I have tried different combinations, I used a stronger oil as I was needing more of the 5% but the 10% twice a day was great , I also use the balm on my hands when they are particularly painful, I am now using a 10% capsule in the morning and a few drops of 5% oil in the evening... without cbd I would not be able to function as a normal person of my age , I am 54 .. I have also tried the jellies which taste amazing
Good service prompt delivery
Thank you I like the new fruit chews with vitamin D, am still trying out CBD oil, and I like it but not totally sure
Good CBD oil, but it is expensive.
Super efficient as usual. Could not live without it
I tried the 2.5% CBD oil, i have tinnitus and many other conditions, Why did i imagine it could help releive or remedy the tinnitus? because when you are suffering you will try things, so i threw £20 at it, did nothing for me , i have also done some research regarding studies on tinnitus and it's possible relation to the CB1 and CB2 receptors in the human brain.... PLUS it is possible that the tinnitus i experience is related to epileptic conditions ..... my experience is that THC does NOT remedy OR increase tinnitus in my case, nor did CBD..... i am VERY experienced with taking THC oils and making THC oils for medical use ..... 10 years ago i bought high CBD seeds, grew them out and tried the medicine, it did not help with the conditions i had then either..... my understanding is that CBD is excellent medicine for epilepsy, but other conditions it is a very weak medicine.... people started to think they could 'cheat' and use CBD to cure cancer the same way THC can, but that is only because they are obsessed with the idea that THC must be avoided because prohibitionists consider it 'fun' .... those same prohibitionists would rather thier own family die in pain that use THC to cure them and thus admit that people like me were right. Is this CBD oil any good? i didn't find it helpful at all, i suspect that CBD is very weak medicine for most conditions except epilepsy. i bought the george botanicals oil because i thought "at least they produce it themselves, rather than simply buy it from china-grown hemp and stick a label on it" , plus they do claim to have labs and test thier product..... i know about 10 years ago when the CBD craze/goldrush/scam exploded the FDA in america tested a random 10 products, oil, vape, balms and they found that NONE of the products sampled contained ANY CBD.... this si why i went with george, at least they have labs and fields of plants so a better gamble than buying from someone who simply rebrands untested china hemp oil
We love your oils. It’s our favourite brand bar none. Some day we will visit Beckington and take the tour. Thank you GB 😀.
Goodbody Botanicals is rated 4.72 based on 227 reviews