George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
Excellent informative pre purchase phone chat re which product to use. It arrived the next morning. Almost miraculous improvement in my situation within two days. Pain free, more relaxed and better sleep. My only concern is how to continue affording it as I am a disabled Penshioner on a budget and its quite expensive. Priorities I guess. Feeling this good is worth the financial stretch.
A good service.
Ease of ordering, prompt delivery, only just started using product, too soon to note if it is of benefit, ask me later
Really like the CBD capsules. I have been taking them with meals and my sleeping has definitely improved.
What's your name? Jan Warren
This was brilliant for 48 hours and then I discovered I cannot take it as I'm on Elequis which is a blood thinner. Such a shame. But I would recommend it so long as you're not on Elequis
What's your name? Heather Smith
Bought the 5% cbd drops.The first night I took them I thought it was too good to be true.I bought these mainly for sleeping. The next night I didn't sleep so well as I just took 2 drops.Now I take 5 drops every night and I am definitely sleeping better.Service was good and prompt-couldst have been easier.Now looking at maybe buying muscle rub for sore muscles after exercising.
What's your name? Erica
Efficient, quick excellent service.
Excellent help and advice on the phone and item received very promptly. Excellent product
What's your name? Mrs M
I ordered CBD capsules online from George Botanicals. These arrived very quickly and well packaged. The capsules are large, but easy to swallow.
What's your name? Megan
Great product and great service. Very good quality -thank you.
What's your name? Joyce
I purchased 2 bottles of 5% CBD Drops just over a week ago. They came promptly and I started taking 2 drops morning and evening right away. Within two days my pain from Arthritis had lessened considerably and this has continued. I am able to walk much more freely and my sleep has improved too. I had a very slight headache for the first couple of days and felt tired during the day but that has gone now. An unexpected side effect is a reduction in weight, this could possibly be just excess water reduction, as I do seem to be making water more. I am delighted with these drops and hope that these reductions in pain continue. I have already started to reduce the number of pain killers and opiate pills I have been prescribed, which is wonderful.
What's your name? JH
Delivery very quick, well packaged. The product seems very good, but I'm still trying to work out the correct balance for myself. So far so good. No problems at all.
Top quality products and customer service. GB are my go to for CBD products in the UK. The balm is amazing. My whole family use their products!
Arrived quickly. Too soon to assess oil.
I use the muscle rub which is great after a work out. I do a lot of cycling and this really does work on any aches and pains!
Excellent!
What's your name? Andrea
I’ve found this oil to be really helpful and wish I’d started it many years ago.
What's your name? J Harbinson
Great service. Fast delivery. Any problems sorted.
What's your name? Maria Duffy
Great value and delivery
Good product, emailed back straight away, postage very quick. Will be ordering again!
George Botanicals is rated 4.77 based on 179 reviews