George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
Great service highly recommend to anyone after some CBD oil
It took a while to start feeling the benefit of the CBD, but by then I had nearly used it all up. Was in two minds as to purchasing some more because I felt that it did help me, but I'm afraid the price was the deciding factor, so I did not purchase again.

If the product was cheaper, I would definitely purchased again.
Hi Maggie,

Sorry to hear you didn't experience immediate effects from our CBD products. Some of our customers find it does take a little time before a balance in their wellbeing is experienced. Did you know, we have recently lowered the price of our highest strength oils.

(If you join our email database we often issue discounts against these prices too!)

Hope this helps?

Kind Regards
Arrived much faster than expected, tastes good and has a slight effect in terms of making you sleepy.
Quick delivery, well being all good I think 😉
Excellent
Provides a fantastic quick delivery service the cbd oil I use is amazing does exactly what I need it to , I first found George botanics in Torquay town and the boys in that shop was great very helpful that’s why I stuck with this company and ordered online for my second batch.
Excellent product I buy this for my son with ADHD and it really help him will be reordering when needed
Received my purchase order in couple of days and I'm very pleased with the service
I am using 20% and 10% CBD oils -
10 % in the morning and 20% at night

It made it possible for me to get a good night sleep after having a baby and it reduced the jaw clenching after pregnancy. Highly recommend the oils. I bought your oils from a re-seller, not online.
I bought these to help with my pain but unfortunately they don’t, not sure whether I should increase the dose from 4 a day?...
Hello Carolyn,

We noticed that you had bought the capsules on this order... Although we can not comment on medical conditions, we would recommend moving to an oil. If you get in touch we will be able to advise.

Kind regards,

Robbie
Excellent product and service. G
Used a well known search engine and came upon George Botanicals. I'm hoping that my purchase will help with my recent diagnosis of an IBD spectrum syndrome. Cannot fault the service and if the product proves efficacious will use again. Good service and excellent customer service.
Fast delivery. Excellent quality product.
An excellent service. Fast and very efficient, I can recommend this company for these reasons and for their excellent products
I can't recommend cbd oil from George botanicals enough. It has changed my life..I was suffering with anxiety attacks..but since I starting taking cbd oil (peppermint flavour) after being recommended by a friend I haven't experienced one.!
Love the products. Great service and quick delivery. Thank you GB
Perfect, quick delivery, well packaged excellent service
Good delivery. I've tried other brands which did nothing and a waste of money. In desperation, I decided to give this a go. I bought a higher dosage to what I used previously. 1000mg. I put 5 drops under my tongue at night and slept right through the night and didn't need to use any of my usual pain killers. First time in three years. I did wake with a headache so will reduce to 3 drops and see what happens. As yet there is no reduction of my sciatica pain but maybe it takes time to work.
Great Product and service will definitely buy again
Very quick delivery of quality goods. I have found the raw CBD oil to be very helpful with joint and muscle inflammation. I have the 5% oil and that is working fine for now. Great service.
George Botanicals is rated 4.72 based on 212 reviews