George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
What's your name? Siona
The product arrived in three working days. It is high quality and I can see the benefits after using for seven days. Highly recommended.
Can’t fault the site or postage
What's your name? Dan
Product itself is ok, but it’s essentially a commodity that can be bought from anywhere. The customer service element is very poor and is non-existent and that’s what really separates a good company from a bad company. Despite 4 emails to the email address specified for customer service, not a single reply was received. My advice would be to research the product but definitely buy from a company that cares about the consumer as much as their profits. George Botanicals is not one that I would deal with again.
Hi Mr Ali,

I'm very sorry to hear you have not had a response from our customer services team, could I ask which email address your directed your enquiry toward?

Kind Regards

Wesley.
Brilliant product the only one I trust due to being tested in-house .i
Love the balm, wonderful for aches and pains. The oil has helped with my bad sleeping patterns.
What's your name? C Murphy
Easy to order and quick delivery
The ordering and delivery of my drops was exteremly and efficiently carried out I can highly recommend this company
What's your name? Jo Newman
Great service as only used standard post. Not sure about product yet as I think it’s too early to say!
Order arrived quickly altho i am only 8 miles away lol Yet to see if these help but worth a shot
What's your name? Anne Cottrell
Came quick very pleased with it
Excellent informative pre purchase phone chat re which product to use. It arrived the next morning. Almost miraculous improvement in my situation within two days. Pain free, more relaxed and better sleep. My only concern is how to continue affording it as I am a disabled Penshioner on a budget and its quite expensive. Priorities I guess. Feeling this good is worth the financial stretch.
A good service.
Ease of ordering, prompt delivery, only just started using product, too soon to note if it is of benefit, ask me later
Really like the CBD capsules. I have been taking them with meals and my sleeping has definitely improved.
What's your name? Jan Warren
This was brilliant for 48 hours and then I discovered I cannot take it as I'm on Elequis which is a blood thinner. Such a shame. But I would recommend it so long as you're not on Elequis
What's your name? Heather Smith
Bought the 5% cbd drops.The first night I took them I thought it was too good to be true.I bought these mainly for sleeping. The next night I didn't sleep so well as I just took 2 drops.Now I take 5 drops every night and I am definitely sleeping better.Service was good and prompt-couldst have been easier.Now looking at maybe buying muscle rub for sore muscles after exercising.
What's your name? Erica
Efficient, quick excellent service.
Excellent help and advice on the phone and item received very promptly. Excellent product
Thank you.
What's your name? Mrs M
I ordered CBD capsules online from George Botanicals. These arrived very quickly and well packaged. The capsules are large, but easy to swallow.
George Botanicals is rated 4.77 based on 172 reviews