Goodbody Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goodbody Botanicals

Tell us how Goodbody Botanicals made you happy
Prompt delivery and offer BlueLightCard discount. Also like the fact they have peppermint flavour oil
Super fast delivery.
excellent service and products fast delivery
Always good service and very effective product. Thank you.
Easy web page to use and order product which arrived on time. Haven’t used it for long enough yet to say whether it’s benefiting me or not.
Easy to order and all received next day. Excellent.
Good quality CBD, fast delivery, packaged in strange quantities. So far, I've tried the 2.5% tinctures and the CBD capsules (back when those were sold by 30 capsules at 10mg each). Tinctures lasted less than 1 week per bottle - I had to take around 30-40 drops per day, so next time I will try stronger ones. It's also almost impossible to actually get 200 drops out of that tincture applicator. Bottle cap unscrews too easily - careful if you keep them in your pocket, as the bottle may open on its own. The 10mg capsules turned out to be a lot more effective in my case - and I would keep ordering those, except they're no longer available - the company now only sells packs of 14 capsules, 5mg each - which means that I'd have to take twice as many capsules, at a higher price.
Order processed and delivered really quickly - however the discount code sent with order for next order does not work - disappointing!
Excellent service, arrived the next day. The mint flavour is very palatable and has helped my husband with his chronic pain. Thank you.
Great service highly recommend to anyone after some CBD oil
CBD drops under test at the moment, no improvement as yet.
Quick delivery, very helpful for my painful joints and very reasonable price.
Excellent service fast delivery. Been using the 10ml drops for anxiety. feeling much better can't believe the difference would highly recommend this cbd drop.
The GB site is very easy to use, to select the required product, order and pay. The shipment arrived promptly and was well packaged. The product I ordered was CBD Drops 10%, I had never used CBD before but had read of the possible benefits. The effect on my issues was immediate (painfull knee joint, pain in hips and back when trying to get to sleep) as the pain in my knee disappeared immediately, I could get to sleep quicker and wake up pain free. I never thought a natural product could have such a dramatic effect.
Excellent service and prices. Will continue to use again.
I've had very painful feet and toes due to osteoarthritis ... this is the 5 th day since I've started using the GB 10% drops and I am overwhelmed with the results, today I went Christmas shopping and enjoyed every minute... the difference it's making to my life is amazing... I definitely will be buying again... Thank you GB 😁
quick and amazing turn around thanks
It’s only been 1 week since I started on 5% 2x daily and I have found my sleep is more restful and deeper. Normally I sleep lightly due to severe painful joints.
Not sure if they work or not tbh x very expensive
First time using cbd oil and I'm very impressed indeed.
Goodbody Botanicals is rated 4.72 based on 224 reviews