George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
Excellent
What's your name? Rhiannon Edwards
Provides a fantastic quick delivery service the cbd oil I use is amazing does exactly what I need it to , I first found George botanics in Torquay town and the boys in that shop was great very helpful that’s why I stuck with this company and ordered online for my second batch.
Excellent product I buy this for my son with ADHD and it really help him will be reordering when needed
What's your name? Chris Powell
Received my purchase order in couple of days and I'm very pleased with the service
I am using 20% and 10% CBD oils - 10 % in the morning and 20% at night It made it possible for me to get a good night sleep after having a baby and it reduced the jaw clenching after pregnancy. Highly recommend the oils. I bought your oils from a re-seller, not online.
Excellent product and service. G
What's your name? edonistic
Used a well known search engine and came upon George Botanicals. I'm hoping that my purchase will help with my recent diagnosis of an IBD spectrum syndrome. Cannot fault the service and if the product proves efficacious will use again. Good service and excellent customer service.
What's your name? Helen Walker
Fast delivery. Excellent quality product.
An excellent service. Fast and very efficient, I can recommend this company for these reasons and for their excellent products
What's your name? Rachel Kirkpatrick
I can't recommend cbd oil from George botanicals enough. It has changed my life..I was suffering with anxiety attacks..but since I starting taking cbd oil (peppermint flavour) after being recommended by a friend I haven't experienced one.!
What's your name? Elizabeth
Love the products. Great service and quick delivery. Thank you GB
What's your name? Karen
Perfect, quick delivery, well packaged excellent service
Good delivery. I've tried other brands which did nothing and a waste of money. In desperation, I decided to give this a go. I bought a higher dosage to what I used previously. 1000mg. I put 5 drops under my tongue at night and slept right through the night and didn't need to use any of my usual pain killers. First time in three years. I did wake with a headache so will reduce to 3 drops and see what happens. As yet there is no reduction of my sciatica pain but maybe it takes time to work.
What's your name? Dan
Great Product and service will definitely buy again
Very quick delivery of quality goods. I have found the raw CBD oil to be very helpful with joint and muscle inflammation. I have the 5% oil and that is working fine for now. Great service.
What's your name? Jan Bishop
Simply the best CBD products available in the UK
Brilliant product. Has worked with ongoing pain in my hips and knees. Used the 10% oil as directed on bottle. This product is a must have!
What's your name? Suzy Walgate
Great service from GB, my product arrived quickly and was well packaged. Early days for using the oil but I could tell form the go that it is a quality product. Many thanks
What's your name? Donna Button
Amazingly quick service from George Botanicals. The CBD oil has really helped with my fibromyalgia.
It’s too early to know if it will help but : Quick delivery and on answering a question I had about dosage.
George Botanicals is rated 4.77 based on 177 reviews