George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
I was impressed at how quickly I received my order. Will order again from them in the future and would recommend them to anyone.
What's your name? Paul Whiskerd
I have bought CBD oil from a number of suppliers but GB is by far the best quality CBD oil I have received.
Unfortunately the drops dont work for me and does not reduce the pain of osteoarthritis in my knees. The balm helps temporarily. I will finish the bottle and have increased drops, but in doing so am feeling more drowsy.
Hi Mrs Scott,
We're very sorry to hear that our CBD products have not helped you.
You can apply the balm as often as you feel necessary but if this does not help, your GP may be able to suggest exercises which may alleviate your symptoms.

Best of luck finding a remedy which fits!
Amazing products and services
What's your name? Mike S
I have severe CFS/ME. After spending a lot of time researching CBD I chose this product due to it having a laboratory report which states there's only a trace of THC and therefore my employer and the DVLA can't object to me taking it. The 5% and 10% are excellent and do help to relieve some of my pain. I will be buying them again
What's your name? Liam
Great taste and smell, felt very relaxed and feeling it help my anxiousness and adhd. Very fast delivery
What's your name? George
Quick and effecient delivery. Excellent product, sleeping better, more relaxed and generally feeling more balanced.
Great service highly recommend to anyone after some CBD oil
What's your name? Maggie
It took a while to start feeling the benefit of the CBD, but by then I had nearly used it all up. Was in two minds as to purchasing some more because I felt that it did help me, but I'm afraid the price was the deciding factor, so I did not purchase again. If the product was cheaper, I would definitely purchased again.
Hi Maggie,

Sorry to hear you didn't experience immediate effects from our CBD products. Some of our customers find it does take a little time before a balance in their wellbeing is experienced. Did you know, we have recently lowered the price of our highest strength oils.

(If you join our email database we often issue discounts against these prices too!)

Hope this helps?

Kind Regards
What's your name? Harry
Arrived much faster than expected, tastes good and has a slight effect in terms of making you sleepy.
Quick delivery, well being all good I think 😉
Excellent
What's your name? Rhiannon Edwards
Provides a fantastic quick delivery service the cbd oil I use is amazing does exactly what I need it to , I first found George botanics in Torquay town and the boys in that shop was great very helpful that’s why I stuck with this company and ordered online for my second batch.
Excellent product I buy this for my son with ADHD and it really help him will be reordering when needed
What's your name? Chris Powell
Received my purchase order in couple of days and I'm very pleased with the service
I am using 20% and 10% CBD oils - 10 % in the morning and 20% at night It made it possible for me to get a good night sleep after having a baby and it reduced the jaw clenching after pregnancy. Highly recommend the oils. I bought your oils from a re-seller, not online.
What's your name? Carolyn Monk
I bought these to help with my pain but unfortunately they don’t, not sure whether I should increase the dose from 4 a day?...
Hello Carolyn,

We noticed that you had bought the capsules on this order... Although we can not comment on medical conditions, we would recommend moving to an oil. If you get in touch we will be able to advise.

Kind regards,

Robbie
Excellent product and service. G
What's your name? edonistic
Used a well known search engine and came upon George Botanicals. I'm hoping that my purchase will help with my recent diagnosis of an IBD spectrum syndrome. Cannot fault the service and if the product proves efficacious will use again. Good service and excellent customer service.
What's your name? Helen Walker
Fast delivery. Excellent quality product.
George Botanicals is rated 4.77 based on 179 reviews