Goodbody Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goodbody Botanicals

Tell us how Goodbody Botanicals made you happy
Better every day
It certainly helps me with severe night cramps in my legs, feet and hands. After suffering for 20 years I now enjoy peaceful nights.
Excellent service and very quick delivery thanks
Have been taking this for a while now and I am feeling much better for it.
Love a bargain arrived in a couple of days Couldn’t ask for more 😉
I have not tried it yet but hope that it will ease my aches and pains .Perhaps you should ask me in 2-3 weeks
Great cbd vape juice fast delivery
Goods are always delivered within 2 days of order and we have never had any issues.
Very good product
The quality of these products is excellent. A big thank you to Beatrice for her exceptional level of customer service.
Very good products ! I can see that your Cbd oil is improved a lot since my last order. Its colour is more clear and has a very nice taste, it's not bitter at all. The cbd balm is very good too, was the first time that i bought the balm but i can say that i appraciated its unique smell.
Great service and product
Goods arrive promptly
Hi I’m very happy with this. I’m struggling a lot with pain from long side effects from treatments for a cancer. Also anxiety and osteoarthritis. I recommend this!
I have been using your CBD oil for over a year. It has helped with my general well being as well as helping with pain relief and eNervy levels
Using the 10% oil. Not making a massive difference so far but prepared to give it longer. However the numbers on the syringe have already rubbed off - probably worth looking at stronger printing method/different style of syringe.
, used to take morphine for chronic pain but now take CBD to control it
I purchased the 5% cbd oil, but have only been taking it for three days, so it may be too early for a review. I have not noticed any improvement in my hip pain so far. Website was informative and easy to deal with.
You offered two for the price of one. I only got one, contacted you but absolutely no reply.
A little bit early to tell yet,but will give you more information as time passes .
Goodbody Botanicals is rated 4.72 based on 224 reviews