George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
Excellent service and great products
My husband has a s spinal problem which causes pain down his legs he runs 3 drops of 10% on the painfully area & the pain reduces strait away best thing he has used better than morphine we recommend it to everyone
The products i have chosen to use have helped me with the pain i have in my finger & hand joints i rub oil onto the area's not instant but after a while it seems to help dull the pain.
Only been using the 10% cbd oil for a week. Have seen an improvement in my sleep and aches and pains in joints. I am aware this could be a placebo, so I look forward to seeing what the outcome will be in a month or so.
Ordered 2x bottle of oil it was in my post box with in 3 days Thank you will order from you again as I feel George Botanical will not rip you off. There are alot of people out there that will take your money and give you fake products
Product is very good, but for some inexplicable reason you put the number of tablets down from 30 to 14, so now you get a cardboard box, and a glass screwtop had with just 14 tablets in. Not very environment friendly.
Their cbd vape oil has definitely helped me with my anxiety, very helpful customer service and fast delivery. Have already been recommending this company to friends.
We have struggled to find a high per centage CBD oil elsewhere. It is being used for prostrate cancer so we are not sure yet of its' efficacy. We have heard that it restricts tumours and even in some cases gets rid of them. It helped that your company was on Countryfile and we could see that your products were monitored and tested.
Excellent fast service. Have used them previously. I have used their 5% chocolate and hazelnut for about a year but I have found that I now need a higher dose of CBD so I am now using their 20% drops. These do seem to help with my mood and I don’t seem to get so stressed and uptight, long may this continue.
I find the oil helps reduce my pain from my fibromyalgia and less anxious.
I’m not keen on the taste but it’s worth it for the benefit’s it offers.

I have managed to reduce my pain relief medication which is great.
I have been ordering for a while , I made a mistake by ordering the wrong item.
They have been wonderfull with their help and respons.
I had a full refund even it was my mistake
Thank you so much for your help really appreciated
Their product is very good wouldn’t go anywhere else
Found that the raspberry flavour is a bit tasteless to be honest, also looked paler than ones I’ve had before ? Not tried the others yet.
Prompt delivery, have been taking the Peppermint oil for a week now, ordered two more bottle's as they were on a BOGOF deal, excellent quality superceeding all other retail products.
Prompt delivery and offer BlueLightCard discount. Also like the fact they have peppermint flavour oil
Super fast delivery.
excellent service and products fast delivery
Always good service and very effective product. Thank you.
Easy web page to use and order product which arrived on time. Haven’t used it for long enough yet to say whether it’s benefiting me or not.
Easy to order and all received next day. Excellent.
Good quality CBD, fast delivery, packaged in strange quantities.
So far, I've tried the 2.5% tinctures and the CBD capsules (back when those were sold by 30 capsules at 10mg each). Tinctures lasted less than 1 week per bottle - I had to take around 30-40 drops per day, so next time I will try stronger ones. It's also almost impossible to actually get 200 drops out of that tincture applicator. Bottle cap unscrews too easily - careful if you keep them in your pocket, as the bottle may open on its own.
The 10mg capsules turned out to be a lot more effective in my case - and I would keep ordering those, except they're no longer available - the company now only sells packs of 14 capsules, 5mg each - which means that I'd have to take twice as many capsules, at a higher price.
George Botanicals is rated 4.72 based on 212 reviews