George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
What's your name? Mike
Good quality CBD, fast delivery, packaged in strange quantities. So far, I've tried the 2.5% tinctures and the CBD capsules (back when those were sold by 30 capsules at 10mg each). Tinctures lasted less than 1 week per bottle - I had to take around 30-40 drops per day, so next time I will try stronger ones. It's also almost impossible to actually get 200 drops out of that tincture applicator. Bottle cap unscrews too easily - careful if you keep them in your pocket, as the bottle may open on its own. The 10mg capsules turned out to be a lot more effective in my case - and I would keep ordering those, except they're no longer available - the company now only sells packs of 14 capsules, 5mg each - which means that I'd have to take twice as many capsules, at a higher price.
What's your name? M Connelly
Excellent service, arrived the next day. The mint flavour is very palatable and has helped my husband with his chronic pain. Thank you.
Great service highly recommend to anyone after some CBD oil
What's your name? Derek
CBD drops under test at the moment, no improvement as yet.
Quick delivery, very helpful for my painful joints and very reasonable price.
Excellent service fast delivery. Been using the 10ml drops for anxiety. feeling much better can't believe the difference would highly recommend this cbd drop.
What's your name? David Jackson
The GB site is very easy to use, to select the required product, order and pay. The shipment arrived promptly and was well packaged. The product I ordered was CBD Drops 10%, I had never used CBD before but had read of the possible benefits. The effect on my issues was immediate (painfull knee joint, pain in hips and back when trying to get to sleep) as the pain in my knee disappeared immediately, I could get to sleep quicker and wake up pain free. I never thought a natural product could have such a dramatic effect.
Excellent service and prices. Will continue to use again.
I've had very painful feet and toes due to osteoarthritis ... this is the 5 th day since I've started using the GB 10% drops and I am overwhelmed with the results, today I went Christmas shopping and enjoyed every minute... the difference it's making to my life is amazing... I definitely will be buying again... Thank you GB 😁
quick and amazing turn around thanks
First time using cbd oil and I'm very impressed indeed.
I was impressed at how quickly I received my order. Will order again from them in the future and would recommend them to anyone.
What's your name? Paul Whiskerd
I have bought CBD oil from a number of suppliers but GB is by far the best quality CBD oil I have received.
Amazing products and services
What's your name? Mike S
I have severe CFS/ME. After spending a lot of time researching CBD I chose this product due to it having a laboratory report which states there's only a trace of THC and therefore my employer and the DVLA can't object to me taking it. The 5% and 10% are excellent and do help to relieve some of my pain. I will be buying them again
What's your name? Liam
Great taste and smell, felt very relaxed and feeling it help my anxiousness and adhd. Very fast delivery
What's your name? George
Quick and effecient delivery. Excellent product, sleeping better, more relaxed and generally feeling more balanced.
Great service highly recommend to anyone after some CBD oil
What's your name? Harry
Arrived much faster than expected, tastes good and has a slight effect in terms of making you sleepy.
Quick delivery, well being all good I think 😉