George Banco Reviews

10AM
10AM

Tell us how George Banco made you happy

JP
"I've come here to leave a review as Trust Pilot are biased towards companies who pay them. George Banco is the most unethical company I've ever dealt with. They're quite highly rated on Trust Pilot, however, this gives a false representation of the company and leaves customers vulnerable to their scams. I have a loan with George Banco and during my application I was told that I would by repaying weekly as this is when I'm paid. Today I received an email from Ollie Townsend demanding that I pay £280 at the end of the month!!! I can't believe they are allowed to operate. This has been set in place since I took out the loan. I was behind by three weeks because I've been ill and couldn't get to the bank. My account is now up to date and they want an additional £280 on the 30th! This is outside of the contract I agreed to. I will be complaining to the financial ombudsman. Their customer service is astonishingly poor, they constantly harass my guarantor, and called their employer even though my account is in credit. Please avoid this company. If I can deter one applicant and save them from misery I'll be happy. If you're reading this and you're struggling financially, please try peer-to-peer lending sites. Their interest rates are fairer and will save you in the long run. Good luck I'd further like to add that this complaint was removed from trust pilot even though George Banco Responded to it. This pretty much acknowledges the legitimacy of my complaint, they had Trust Pilot remove it however."
Are you George Banco? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
George Banco is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews