Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd

About Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd: We are a bonafide 'End Of Life' Vehicle Dismantlers situated in East Devon. We have the support of the Environment Agency to dismantle vehicles that have arrived at the end of their natural life. Our bundled dismantling area, complete with fluid removal and waste oil spillage tanks, allow us to dismantle vehicles and recycle their parts without any damage to the environment. All parts are tested prior to sale and stored under cover.

Although the company has grown and invested significantly over the years to become one of the key players in the vehicle recycling industry, we pride ourselves on the fact that we have managed to retain the core values that our business was built upon, by trying to provide our customers with the desired levels of service, experience and enthusiasm that we would like to be given ourselves!

At present we process over 1,000 end-of-life vehicles every year and specialise in online salvage auctions.

We also boast an extensive used car parts centre. With over 50 vehicles stored at our premises for vehicle dismantling, we can supply used car parts for a large number of vehicles in the UK and across the world.

Car dealerships, motor traders and the general public can also use our quick and professional scrappage collection service.

sales@gentlemenofsalvage.co.uk

Samurai Buildings,Seaton Junction,Axminster,Devon EX13 7PW

How would you rate Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd ?

"When the garage man sow the item, he straight told me that its not in good condition but I insist him to do the job and fix it. After it was fixed in my car it make the issue even worse and I still not using my car until now. He asked me to buy another one which will cost more. I don't mind sending your item back."
Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 290 reviews