Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd
Read Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd Reviews

About Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd:

We are a bonafide 'End Of Life' Vehicle Dismantlers situated in East Devon. We are permitted by the Environment Agency to dismantle vehicles that have arrived at the end of their natural life. Our bundled dismantling area, complete with fluid removal and waste oil spillage tanks, allow us to dismantle vehicles and recycle their parts without any damage to the environment. All parts are tested prior to sale and stored under cover.

Although the company has grown and invested significantly over the years to become one of the key players in the vehicle recycling industry, we pride ourselves on the fact that we have managed to retain the core values that our business was built upon, by trying to provide our customers with the desired levels of service, experience and enthusiasm that we would like to be given ourselves!

At present we process over 1,000 end-of-life vehicles every year and specialise in online salvage auctions.

We also boast an extensive used car parts centre. With over 50 vehicles stored at our premises for vehicle dismantling, we can supply used car parts for a large number of vehicles in the UK and across the world.

Car dealerships, motor traders and the general public can also use our quick and professional scrappage collection service.

sales@gentlemenofsalvage.co.uk

Samurai Buildings,Seaton Junction,Axminster,Devon EX13 7PW

Tell us how Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd made you happy
Made a telephone enquiry and they could not have been more helpful,very pleasant and the transaction was faultless,quick delivery and very easy to track.
I would definitely recommend Gentlemen Of Salvage and will not hesitate to use them again.
excellent stock list with all your requirements catered for, service is first class, delivered on time and good quality, would highly recommend to others.
I had ordered an ABS module for freelander 2. I received it promptly. My queries were answered instantly and James was very helpful. The ECU has to be coded with the car and an old one cannot be done in my country. However I used my old ECU and changed the ABS only. The car is working fine and all the warning signs have disappeared. A great help and very reasonable. Keep it up.
Parcel hadn't arrived as was lot and they sent me another one free and arrived very quickly. Good quality aswell for second hand
Really good, prompt service. Phoned about the part, confirmed it was the right one, took their advice on delivery and then ordered online. Arrived as promised and on time.
Item arrived as promised item not fitted yet.
Item arrived quick well packaged and in excellent order couldnt ask for more
Prompt efficient service and exactly as described. Would definitely buy from them again.
Good product knowledge and friendly service.
You made me happy, as I found a pretty rare spare part at a decent price, with swift support from your co-workers.
Brilliant service went out of their way to help me find exactly what I needed would definitely use again this is what all companies should be like to deal with.
I accidentally stumbled onto Gentlemen of Salvage but glad I did, I have purchased a number of items now and I found them very reasonably priced and very helpful when I had a query, nothing was too much trouble, delivery was very fast to. I would definitely recommend to all my friend and I will be back again and again to replace my car parts. Brilliant!!
"Very knowledable and helpful team . Always my first call.
I have spent hundreds of pounds with gos on different occasions recently and feel totally confident with every purchase and James and the staff are fantastic will definitely be a returning customer no need to look elsewhere
Very happy merci
Order was promptly processed, was delivered quickly and was good value for money....will definitely be back.
The part on the web site , was exactly what I was looking for , called up to confirm and a few days later it turned up , well wrapped and in excellent condition. Took me longer to remove the trim than to fit.

Excellent service have used this company a number of time and always had a good response and professional service
Great service
I am a part time GP and a full time petrol head! I use a Range Rover for towing classic cars. When the transfer box on my P38 went I looked on line to find a reasonably priced, good quality second hand part (a new one would be worth more than my car!!). I had never heard of GOS, so decided I would rather collect it myself so I could "eyeball" the place . I was pleasantly surprised - a tidy industrial unit with an amazing range of used parts on the shelves. The office was smart, clean, busy and professional, and the assistant loaded the part onto my pickup while I paid with a card. The next day we removed the faulty part from my car, and went to fit the replacement ...which was when I saw the underneath of the transfer box for the first time ..it was from an automatic and my car is manual! I called Gentlemen of Salvage and can only say that their response was 100% professional - they immediately apologised, and refunded the money onto my bank card. People make mistakes - I certainly do - but my experience has given me complete confidence in recommending Gentlemen of Salvage to anyone, and they will be the first people I call when my P38 or Disco needs another transplant. Dr Martin Rankin GMC 4676155
""great company,fast delivery and so so helpful staff. Buy from them with confidence.Wish there where more companies like these with fantastic company care . 5 star plus .Mike
Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 335 reviews