Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd

About Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd: We are a bonafide 'End Of Life' Vehicle Dismantlers situated in East Devon. We have the support of the Environment Agency to dismantle vehicles that have arrived at the end of their natural life. Our bundled dismantling area, complete with fluid removal and waste oil spillage tanks, allow us to dismantle vehicles and recycle their parts without any damage to the environment. All parts are tested prior to sale and stored under cover.

Although the company has grown and invested significantly over the years to become one of the key players in the vehicle recycling industry, we pride ourselves on the fact that we have managed to retain the core values that our business was built upon, by trying to provide our customers with the desired levels of service, experience and enthusiasm that we would like to be given ourselves!

At present we process over 1,000 end-of-life vehicles every year and specialise in online salvage auctions.

We also boast an extensive used car parts centre. With over 50 vehicles stored at our premises for vehicle dismantling, we can supply used car parts for a large number of vehicles in the UK and across the world.

Car dealerships, motor traders and the general public can also use our quick and professional scrappage collection service.

sales@gentlemenofsalvage.co.uk

Samurai Buildings,Seaton Junction,Axminster,Devon EX13 7PW

How would you rate Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd ?

"the guys made it easy to deal with them, very fast and professional."
"excellent service,really really pleased,polite and helpful and goods arrived here in the south of france undamaged and quickly.many thanks Graham"
"Item came through and was broken in transit. Contacted Gentlemen of salvage and they stripped another vehicle straight away and sent out a replacement. Communication was excellent. Highly recommended."
"Very professional, helpful to the extreme. Will definitely use again."
"excellent service and delivery was very prompt, I would recommend you every-time for reclaimed parts, thank you"
"A very good service"
"Fabulous customer service from James, nothing is too much trouble. I would highly recommend GOS to anyone looking for spare parts."
"very nice helpful man on the phone,item sent out quickly."
"Told the truth about the items and did me a deal. All arrived very quickly. Very helpful on the phone."
"Highly recommended Recently bought a 2.7 TD V6 range rover sport engine from Gentelmen Of Salvage service received was spot-on delivered on time would deal with again Thanks guys For all your help LHC Nottingham"
"communication on purchase and customer service was excellent together with a good quality product. would use again in a heartbeat"
"Very helpful staff and had goods next day would recommend again"
"Very helpful staff had gearbox and steering rack next day would strongly recommend and use again"
"The team at GOS went out of their way to help me in a very difficult situation. I was stuck in Scotland with 2 bust wheels. They searched their stock and came up with the best solution and I received 4 wheels the following day. first class service. will us again."
"Great service... great price and works perfect and arrived on time 10 out of 10. Thanks Mark"
"Made a telephone enquiry and they could not have been more helpful,very pleasant and the transaction was faultless,quick delivery and very easy to track. I would definitely recommend Gentlemen Of Salvage and will not hesitate to use them again."
"excellent stock list with all your requirements catered for, service is first class, delivered on time and good quality, would highly recommend to others."
"I had ordered an ABS module for freelander 2. I received it promptly. My queries were answered instantly and James was very helpful. The ECU has to be coded with the car and an old one cannot be done in my country. However I used my old ECU and changed the ABS only. The car is working fine and all the warning signs have disappeared. A great help and very reasonable. Keep it up."
"Parcel hadn't arrived as was lot and they sent me another one free and arrived very quickly. Good quality aswell for second hand"
"Really good, prompt service. Phoned about the part, confirmed it was the right one, took their advice on delivery and then ordered online. Arrived as promised and on time."
Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 290 reviews