Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd

About Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd: We are a bonafide 'End Of Life' Vehicle Dismantlers situated in East Devon. We have the support of the Environment Agency to dismantle vehicles that have arrived at the end of their natural life. Our bundled dismantling area, complete with fluid removal and waste oil spillage tanks, allow us to dismantle vehicles and recycle their parts without any damage to the environment. All parts are tested prior to sale and stored under cover.

Although the company has grown and invested significantly over the years to become one of the key players in the vehicle recycling industry, we pride ourselves on the fact that we have managed to retain the core values that our business was built upon, by trying to provide our customers with the desired levels of service, experience and enthusiasm that we would like to be given ourselves!

At present we process over 1,000 end-of-life vehicles every year and specialise in online salvage auctions.

We also boast an extensive used car parts centre. With over 50 vehicles stored at our premises for vehicle dismantling, we can supply used car parts for a large number of vehicles in the UK and across the world.

Car dealerships, motor traders and the general public can also use our quick and professional scrappage collection service.

sales@gentlemenofsalvage.co.uk

Samurai Buildings,Seaton Junction,Axminster,Devon EX13 7PW

How would you rate Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd ?

"Great service and delivered on time. Will definitely use again plus recommend to others"
"I just placed my second order with GOS. Their website is excellent and i find it easy to locate the part i need. James on the salesteam is great to deal with, very prompt, very professional and make sure my order got sent off to Cyprus by taking care of the courier aspects. Full service guys! They almost made me forget my RangeRover was broken :-) I highly recommend GOS."
"Ordered a part for Range Rover excellent service all round, will definitely use them again 👍"
"Highly recommended. Ordered an item and, being located in the Netherlands, it was delivered within 3 days, that’s faster than when I order stuff in the Netherlands itself. Although I order the correct item I got a wrong one, but also that was solved fast and correct. Within one hour after my complain I got a message that the correct item was shipped to me, without additional costs. When things go wrong one really can prove the level of service they provide, and they did! I can recommend the Gentlemen to everyone, super service and nicely priced! For sure this won’t be my last order."
"Good price, prompt delivery, items as described. Kept up to date with progress throughout. Site clear and easy to navigate. Impressed."
"very easy to deal with and prompt delivery would certainly use again"
"Arrived quickly and well packed. Exactly as described - very smooth transaction"
"Product exactly as described. Helpful phone discussion. Kit arrived well packed and ahead of schedule. Had been dismantled carefully with no damage. I'll be back"
"Excellent customer service, the goods ordered arrived in good condition and my inquiries were dealt with efficiently.The tracking was exactly on time, very impressed with this service would highly recommend it."
"very good service ,nothing is too much trouble,goods well packed very quick delivery,will use again ."
"Picked 6 disc cd changer on Friday polite professional service would definitely recommend gentlemen of salvage for all your 4x4 spares"
"Exactly what they told me about the part I orderderd is what I got top service will use gentlemen of salvage from now on been in the trade over 60years top marks to you"
"They supplied a second hand automatic gearbox for my BMW X5 and the service was excellent. I will use this company again for good used spare parts."
"Visited there yard today they didn't have what I wanted but it was tidy with all spares racked and as far as I could see the spare where in good condition the guys in the office and the warehouse were pleasant and helpful and I will keep an eye on there web sight for what I want and try and get in first 9/10"
"Great, friendly service from this company. I ordered a set of bonnet struts online and then phoned to enquire abour a part not listed. The man I spoke to was efficient and friendly and sorted me out. The two items were then sent together for a reasonable cost and delivered quickly. The second-hand parts were of good quality and work reallt well. I am really pleased with the service and will definitely use them again."
"Staff were very friendly and helpful. Identified the part I required, priced it sensibly and despatched same day. Would definitely use GOS again for L322 parts."
"Fantastic service from these Gentlemen, sorted out issue with a part with no hesitation, customer service is second to none. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending these guys , absolutely brilliant."
"We had a problem with SRS module which was cleared up speedily to every ones satisfaction. Good to deal with, excellent coomunictaions"
"Clever idea for selling secondhand car parts. Excellent delivery and the part was everything I needed for a good price."
"Very helpful fast would use again and will recommend to others that are in need"
Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 290 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!