Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd

About Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd: We are a bonafide 'End Of Life' Vehicle Dismantlers situated in East Devon. We have the support of the Environment Agency to dismantle vehicles that have arrived at the end of their natural life. Our bundled dismantling area, complete with fluid removal and waste oil spillage tanks, allow us to dismantle vehicles and recycle their parts without any damage to the environment. All parts are tested prior to sale and stored under cover.

Although the company has grown and invested significantly over the years to become one of the key players in the vehicle recycling industry, we pride ourselves on the fact that we have managed to retain the core values that our business was built upon, by trying to provide our customers with the desired levels of service, experience and enthusiasm that we would like to be given ourselves!

At present we process over 1,000 end-of-life vehicles every year and specialise in online salvage auctions.

We also boast an extensive used car parts centre. With over 50 vehicles stored at our premises for vehicle dismantling, we can supply used car parts for a large number of vehicles in the UK and across the world.

Car dealerships, motor traders and the general public can also use our quick and professional scrappage collection service.

sales@gentlemenofsalvage.co.uk

Samurai Buildings,Seaton Junction,Axminster,Devon EX13 7PW

Click Here

Tell us how Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd made you happy

"Great guys know there stuff. brought from gos a couple of times now never been let down . Great price , great service easy to deal with and super quick delivery. Cheers lads I be in touch when my l322 goes wrong again lol ."
"very professional very knowledgeable and do exactly what they promise, even though they are at the other end of the country i have complete faith in dealing with them."
"Very poor service not helpful at all. Rude"
"Sent me a spare part and it came damaged,the guy Jay couldn't be more apologetic and next day new part , absolutely brilliant 👌👌"
"Accidentally ordered the wrong part, with a quick phone call cancelled the order before incurring any delivery charges, now checking daily until the right part comes in, awesome knowledge and customer service, thanks"
"Very impressed. Although delivery was delayed by the couriers, I was kept informed by Gentlemen all the way. Thank you."
"Good price. Quick response. Worked well."
"They’re truly gentlemen of salvage"
"I stumbled across this company by looking for a part on eBay. I needed the part quickly so decided to phone and ask if this could be arranged, they couldn’t have been more helpful. The part arrived and was immaculate and such incredible value LR wanted £650 for an L322 Injector Loom.......this company provided an immaculate used one for £29 including postage. FANTASTIC service in every way. Thank you so much."
"Carrier problem (dpd) quickly and effectively resolved. Recommended"
"would not hesitate using again if i needed anything for my landrover.thanks..."
"The part supplied came quickly, was as ordered, fully working. They were very prompt and helpful in responding to emails making sure the part was the correct item code for my model. Would definitely order from them again"
"I ordered items from G.O.S. very quick response, and emails to confirm each step, excellent service, items well wrapped, courier times within the hour specified, would highly recommend for purchasing and won't hesitate to order again"
"Great service and quick delivery of parts as always and a saving on the items that makes it easier to keep the motor on the road."
"Highly recommended First class service, Quality parts & very knowledgeable. I shall definitely be using GOS again in the future to source those hard to find parts."
"Very helpful staff would highly recommend them"
"First Class service and support, Ordered a replacement fuel filler flap housing for my land rover discovery 3, not a part that would ordinarily need replacing, Not only was I able too get this part but was also given advice on how to remove the broken housing, Would recommend this firm without question or hesitation,"
"I have ordered a few things from Gentlemen of Salvage Ltd and I can't fault them at all. James has been excellent in advising and the items have arrived in a day or two. I would definitely recommend and will definitely be ordering again from them."
"So happy these guys exist. Thank you."
"Brilliant service speedy delivery part's supplied were perfect and reasonably priced Thanks."
Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 317 reviews