Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd

About Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd: We are a bonafide 'End Of Life' Vehicle Dismantlers situated in East Devon. We have the support of the Environment Agency to dismantle vehicles that have arrived at the end of their natural life. Our bundled dismantling area, complete with fluid removal and waste oil spillage tanks, allow us to dismantle vehicles and recycle their parts without any damage to the environment. All parts are tested prior to sale and stored under cover.

Although the company has grown and invested significantly over the years to become one of the key players in the vehicle recycling industry, we pride ourselves on the fact that we have managed to retain the core values that our business was built upon, by trying to provide our customers with the desired levels of service, experience and enthusiasm that we would like to be given ourselves!

At present we process over 1,000 end-of-life vehicles every year and specialise in online salvage auctions.

We also boast an extensive used car parts centre. With over 50 vehicles stored at our premises for vehicle dismantling, we can supply used car parts for a large number of vehicles in the UK and across the world.

Car dealerships, motor traders and the general public can also use our quick and professional scrappage collection service.

sales@gentlemenofsalvage.co.uk

Samurai Buildings,Seaton Junction,Axminster,Devon EX13 7PW

How would you rate Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Visited there yard today they didn't have what I wanted but it was tidy with all spares racked and as far as I could see the spare where in good condition the guys in the office and the warehouse were pleasant and helpful and I will keep an eye on there web sight for what I want and try and get in first 9/10"
Helen Murphy
"Great, friendly service from this company. I ordered a set of bonnet struts online and then phoned to enquire abour a part not listed. The man I spoke to was efficient and friendly and sorted me out. The two items were then sent together for a reasonable cost and delivered quickly. The second-hand parts were of good quality and work reallt well. I am really pleased with the service and will definitely use them again."
Graham Woodliffe
Verified Buyer
"Staff were very friendly and helpful. Identified the part I required, priced it sensibly and despatched same day. Would definitely use GOS again for L322 parts."
Chris Jefford
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic service from these Gentlemen, sorted out issue with a part with no hesitation, customer service is second to none. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending these guys , absolutely brilliant."
Richard Woodall
Verified Buyer
"We had a problem with SRS module which was cleared up speedily to every ones satisfaction. Good to deal with, excellent coomunictaions"
"Clever idea for selling secondhand car parts. Excellent delivery and the part was everything I needed for a good price."
Paul Jones
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful fast would use again and will recommend to others that are in need"
Simon Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"the guys made it easy to deal with them, very fast and professional."
"excellent service,really really pleased,polite and helpful and goods arrived here in the south of france undamaged and quickly.many thanks Graham"
"Item came through and was broken in transit. Contacted Gentlemen of salvage and they stripped another vehicle straight away and sent out a replacement. Communication was excellent. Highly recommended."
Paul Topliss
Verified Buyer
"Very professional, helpful to the extreme. Will definitely use again."
Gary Faulkner
Verified Buyer
"excellent service and delivery was very prompt, I would recommend you every-time for reclaimed parts, thank you"
"A very good service"
Mandy Burgess
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous customer service from James, nothing is too much trouble. I would highly recommend GOS to anyone looking for spare parts."
Emma Mayhew
Verified Buyer
"very nice helpful man on the phone,item sent out quickly."
"Told the truth about the items and did me a deal. All arrived very quickly. Very helpful on the phone."
Lee Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Highly recommended Recently bought a 2.7 TD V6 range rover sport engine from Gentelmen Of Salvage service received was spot-on delivered on time would deal with again Thanks guys For all your help LHC Nottingham"
David Gannon
Verified Buyer
"communication on purchase and customer service was excellent together with a good quality product. would use again in a heartbeat"
John Steventon
"Very helpful staff and had goods next day would recommend again"
John Steventon
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff had gearbox and steering rack next day would strongly recommend and use again"
Gentlemen Of Salvage Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 277 reviews