Genpower Reviews

1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Genpower deliver?

How can I contact Genpower?

Tell us how Genpower made you happy

"I recently purchased a Hyundai pressure washer from Genpower and this was duly delivered to my home. However, I could not get the machine to pump water. When I called customer services, they said the machine needed at least 14l of water a minute. I'm on a mains water supply, with decent pressure but when I measured it we only achieved 7l a minute. I called Genpower asking to return the pressure washer under distance selling regulations, as it was less than the 14 days. I paid for the £49.95 large/heavy courier return, but they deducted £130.00 "restocking" charge from the refund. When I called to query this, the rep wasn't interested in my concerns it was more of a "that's what the computer says" attitude. I contacted Pembrokeshire Trading Standards over the matter, and they stated Genpower were breaking the law with a blanket 25% restocking charge in all circumstances. It is something trading standards will be taking up with Genpower. So I'm the best part of £200.00 down, and Genpower doesn't care. Like I said in the title, the is the WORST experience I have ever experienced with an online retailer. The only option I have now, which I will be taking, is to pursue Genpower through the small claims courts and file a civil action for unfair/excessive restocking charges."
Are you Genpower? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought a Healthway air purifier / had a fault / also a horrible smell. They collected it quickly they received 15/05 2019 / however the refund did not happen / got it via paypal today 7/06 /2019. I always pay by paypal who usually sort out any problemds however bad the seller."
"I bought the Hyundai HYC 6220 62cc Pro Chainsaw back in October 2018 to use whilst my other very well known brand was in for repair. Delivery was very quick, within 2 days from when i ordered from Genpower, so was impressed with that, A good start. I opened the box with entripidation, not knowing what to expect from a low price chainsaw. Oh how wrong am i on that score, straight out of the box it felt Robust and fit to handle anything, (Im a Professional Arborist, so my saws get used a lot). Its now April 2019, and now that the saw is properly bedded in, its a Joy to use, Its my Go To Mid Range Saw and for Small Tree Felling. It has a realy good Power to Weight advantage and has Loads of Power that doesnt take long to fully get going, I can use this All Day with no drop in reliability or power etc, I have even used this high up in a Tree with very surprising results.. As a result of this Very Good Chainsaw, i have recently bought their Garden Multi Tool, I havn't used that yet but have high hopes of its usefulness and reliability. Will do a review of that in a few months."
"I purchased a HYMT5200 Hyundai HYMT5200 52cc Petrol Garden Multi Function Tool system from a a Genpower distributor and due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to unpack it for nearly four months. When setting the equipment up I discovered that the starter cord unit casing was broken making the machine unusable. I am pretty sure this breakage was due to the shipping company. I wrote to the supplier and Genpower including a photograph and explained the problem I had. Genpower immediately got in touch and shipped a replacement part to me at no charge. I have since had several discussions with the service department and every time they have been extremely supportive and helpful. I cannot praise highly enough the quality and fast response I have received."
"Dreadful service they had my Hyundai for 4 weeks and returned it without fixing it Now waiting weeks for them to pick up to have another attempt Dreadful service as this is warranty claim"
"Would not buy from these again, appalling!!!!!!! Would not buy from these again, after sales service appalling. They were supposed to have done repairs, but only bodged it and now want to charge me to send it back to do what they should have done in first place. They even suggested I attempt to repair the machine myself, even though it was under a 3 year guarantee. Very condescending technicians, not helpful at all!!!!!"
"Really good deals used these over the last five years and can honestly say will keep using always had a good relationship even when machine has broke down under warranty. machinery is cheap and has three year warranty on it almost to good to be true."
"Terrible service. No regard for customers."
"I was extremely impressed with the speed of their delivery - which far exceeded my expectations. I am unable to comment on the item I ordered as I have yet to assemble and use it."
Genpower is rated 2.67 based on 9 reviews