Genpower Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Genpower
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Genpower made you happy

"I purchased a HYMT5200 Hyundai HYMT5200 52cc Petrol Garden Multi Function Tool system from a a Genpower distributor and due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to unpack it for nearly four months. When setting the equipment up I discovered that the starter cord unit casing was broken making the machine unusable. I am pretty sure this breakage was due to the shipping company. I wrote to the supplier and Genpower including a photograph and explained the problem I had. Genpower immediately got in touch and shipped a replacement part to me at no charge. I have since had several discussions with the service department and every time they have been extremely supportive and helpful. I cannot praise highly enough the quality and fast response I have received."
Are you Genpower? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Genpower receives. Reply Free
"Dreadful service they had my Hyundai for 4 weeks and returned it without fixing it Now waiting weeks for them to pick up to have another attempt Dreadful service as this is warranty claim"
"Would not buy from these again, appalling!!!!!!! Would not buy from these again, after sales service appalling. They were supposed to have done repairs, but only bodged it and now want to charge me to send it back to do what they should have done in first place. They even suggested I attempt to repair the machine myself, even though it was under a 3 year guarantee. Very condescending technicians, not helpful at all!!!!!"
"Really good deals used these over the last five years and can honestly say will keep using always had a good relationship even when machine has broke down under warranty. machinery is cheap and has three year warranty on it almost to good to be true."
"Terrible service. No regard for customers."
"I was extremely impressed with the speed of their delivery - which far exceeded my expectations. I am unable to comment on the item I ordered as I have yet to assemble and use it."
Genpower is rated 2.83 based on 6 reviews