GEMPORIA Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend GEMPORIA
06AM
6AM

Tell us how GEMPORIA made you happy

"wanted to return my ring well with in my 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee because the ring is very dull once worn for a few hours them leaving dirty marks on my fingers after half a day or so, I even stopped wearing my hand creams and washing the ring daily however I wear other rings and they are not reacting in the same way. tried to return but was told that because I had worn the ring and removed the tag I was not entitled to a refund. whats the point of a 30 No Quibble Guarantee? I brought the ring with some money my parents gave me in the summer although I didn't buy the ring till just before Christmas as I wanted to buy something special that would always remind me of them. now it just sits on my dressing table gathering dust while I feel very upset that ive wasted my money with this company."
Are you GEMPORIA? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback GEMPORIA receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Very poor customer service, An eight month old diamond ring snapped, Gemporia's offer was for me to pay to return it and pay to have it repaired. Be aware their products are only warrantied for 6 months and after that they couldn't care less. Edit"
GEMPORIA is rated 4.43 based on 14 reviews