GEMPORIA Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend GEMPORIA
5PM
5PM

Tell us how GEMPORIA made you happy

"They made me sooo happy because there prices are so great that I can just about afford to treat myself now and again with something so precious that will last a lifetime and beyond, and there customer service is second to non. Thanks Gemporia for helping to make my life so much more colourful."
Are you GEMPORIA? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback GEMPORIA receives. Reply Free
"This company only deals in real gem's, and real solid silver, and gold, They make beautiful jewellery, which is cheaper than the high street I can thoroughly recommend them."
"Purchased several items High quality jewellery at affordable prices Call centre agents are exceptional"
"Phone operators are very polite and helpful goods came on time packaging very good and after sales service is spot on would recomend this company to anyone."
"Gemporia are an ethical company ,informative and their presenters are very well informed which makes it far easier to make decisions on jewellery one my be interested in buying and if for any reason one is not completely satisfied with the purchase ,it can be returned within 30dayss for a full refund,it is in my opinion the best online jewellery company.and I am happy to say that I've bought and been thrilled with several pieces from Gemporia and their prices are hard to beat."
"wanted to return my ring well with in my 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee because the ring is very dull once worn for a few hours them leaving dirty marks on my fingers after half a day or so, I even stopped wearing my hand creams and washing the ring daily however I wear other rings and they are not reacting in the same way. tried to return but was told that because I had worn the ring and removed the tag I was not entitled to a refund. whats the point of a 30 No Quibble Guarantee? I brought the ring with some money my parents gave me in the summer although I didn't buy the ring till just before Christmas as I wanted to buy something special that would always remind me of them. now it just sits on my dressing table gathering dust while I feel very upset that ive wasted my money with this company."
"Good quality silver for very affordable price and quick dispatch"
"Great service and lovely people very happy with them"
"Very poor customer service, An eight month old diamond ring snapped, Gemporia's offer was for me to pay to return it and pay to have it repaired. Be aware their products are only warrantied for 6 months and after that they couldn't care less. Edit"
"Absolutely brilliant service; flawless just like their gems"
"Very pleasant and informative"
"Want amazing rings and other great items for fantastic value then join the Gems family. Online or freeview tv channel 43. You wont be dissapointed."
"I love my rings and find Gemporia enables me to purchase affordable rings, diamonds, rubies, emeralds you name it I've got them. The call centre staff are brilliant and very helpful."
"Great customer service and fantastic delivery times. Great jewelry at great prices."
"Super quality jewellery at low prices.... I'm a fan!! Easy ordering and easy returns. Order 1 or 100 items for one p&p a day."
"From speaking with customer advisors to delivery is excellent. Orders are delivered quickly and the service is what makes me return as a customer."
GEMPORIA is rated 4.53 based on 17 reviews