GEMPORIA Reviews

8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does GEMPORIA deliver?

How can I contact GEMPORIA?

Tell us how GEMPORIA made you happy

"BAIT AND SWITCH HEY I PLACED AN ORDER THINGS SAID SALE AND SAID MY TOTAL ORDER WAS LIKE 74.26 AND THEN THE FINIALIZED THE SALE AND THE ITEMS WERE ALL OF A SUDDEN NO LONGER SALE AND THEY TRIED TO CHARGE 170.00 OR MORE AND THE CARD WAS A PREPAID ONE FOR ONLY 75.00. HA HA JOKES ON YOU AS IT WILL DECLINE, WILL NEVER SHOP THIS SCAM AGAIN AND YOU WASTED MY TIME BEWARE PEOPLE THEY TRY TO SCAM YOU"
Are you GEMPORIA? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I think it's the place to go if you are looking for good things that make you feel good in your self."
"Gemporia was better as gemporia.com. Indology is not at all worth the shopping.. Please reactivate gemporia as I am a regular costumer."
"I made a number of purchases on Gemporia in 2019 .I found service good, fast, - I agree that they should emphasize the return costs of goods/insurance is the purchasers responsibility : when I did return a number of items they were quick in meeting their comittment to no quibble full refund. However I had only one item so far valued, and it came in at less than a third of purchase price - Mike"
"I've ordered a few rings from Gemporia. 2 of them came with scratch on the stone, 1 ring looked like a fake silver as there were brown little dots on the silver. Another one looked like a cheap costume jewellery. One ring came after being resized I believe as there were a bump on the ring. I've kept some of them as they were quiet nice for the price I paid. The rest was sent back. The rings with a diamonds were really nice."
"New customer first order was sent incorrectly I had to wait another two weeks and it was damaged, called CS and they were so rude...sent it back will never buy from this company again"
"I purchased a Aquaprase ring, it arrived cracked, I sent it back at a cost of £7.45 they sent me another one that was a size R I am a N. I saw that LeVian were doing a ooen day at my local mall so I brought the ring in the representative for LeVian did not believe it was a Aquaprase so I said I would bring in a authenticity certificate when I returned they were and I was shocked as they said that stone did not represent what they were selling. I asked the jeweller how much they thought the ring was worth and they stated the price of the silver. I was lead to believe that this stone was worth something and a investment even though the female presenter said shes "not really able to say that" she did..What I am stuck with is a worthless rock that sits in the drawer"
"These seem to be very commercially staged reviews with only one verified as a genuine purchase which was negative. Are these reviews checked?"
"They made me sooo happy because there prices are so great that I can just about afford to treat myself now and again with something so precious that will last a lifetime and beyond, and there customer service is second to non. Thanks Gemporia for helping to make my life so much more colourful."
"This company only deals in real gem's, and real solid silver, and gold, They make beautiful jewellery, which is cheaper than the high street I can thoroughly recommend them."
"Purchased several items High quality jewellery at affordable prices Call centre agents are exceptional"
"Phone operators are very polite and helpful goods came on time packaging very good and after sales service is spot on would recomend this company to anyone."
"Gemporia are an ethical company ,informative and their presenters are very well informed which makes it far easier to make decisions on jewellery one my be interested in buying and if for any reason one is not completely satisfied with the purchase ,it can be returned within 30dayss for a full refund,it is in my opinion the best online jewellery company.and I am happy to say that I've bought and been thrilled with several pieces from Gemporia and their prices are hard to beat."
"wanted to return my ring well with in my 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee because the ring is very dull once worn for a few hours them leaving dirty marks on my fingers after half a day or so, I even stopped wearing my hand creams and washing the ring daily however I wear other rings and they are not reacting in the same way. tried to return but was told that because I had worn the ring and removed the tag I was not entitled to a refund. whats the point of a 30 No Quibble Guarantee? I brought the ring with some money my parents gave me in the summer although I didn't buy the ring till just before Christmas as I wanted to buy something special that would always remind me of them. now it just sits on my dressing table gathering dust while I feel very upset that ive wasted my money with this company."
"Good quality silver for very affordable price and quick dispatch"
"Great service and lovely people very happy with them"
"Very poor customer service, An eight month old diamond ring snapped, Gemporia's offer was for me to pay to return it and pay to have it repaired. Be aware their products are only warrantied for 6 months and after that they couldn't care less. Edit"
"Absolutely brilliant service; flawless just like their gems"
"Very pleasant and informative"
"Want amazing rings and other great items for fantastic value then join the Gems family. Online or freeview tv channel 43. You wont be dissapointed."
GEMPORIA is rated 3.68 based on 25 reviews