GEMPORIA Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend GEMPORIA

How would you rate GEMPORIA?

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Barbara Smith

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about GEMPORIA in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Barbara Smith
"Phone operators are very polite and helpful goods came on time packaging very good and after sales service is spot on would recomend this company to anyone."
"wanted to return my ring well with in my 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee because the ring is very dull once worn for a few hours them leaving dirty marks on my fingers after half a day or so, I even stopped wearing my hand creams and washing the ring daily however I wear other rings and they are not reacting in the same way. tried to return but was told that because I had worn the ring and removed the tag I was not entitled to a refund. whats the point of a 30 No Quibble Guarantee? I brought the ring with some money my parents gave me in the summer although I didn't buy the ring till just before Christmas as I wanted to buy something special that would always remind me of them. now it just sits on my dressing table gathering dust while I feel very upset that ive wasted my money with this company."
Caron Drake
"Good quality silver for very affordable price and quick dispatch"
Frank Thorniley
"Great service and lovely people very happy with them"
"Very poor customer service, An eight month old diamond ring snapped, Gemporia's offer was for me to pay to return it and pay to have it repaired. Be aware their products are only warrantied for 6 months and after that they couldn't care less. Edit"
Maria
"Absolutely brilliant service; flawless just like their gems"
Christine
"Want amazing rings and other great items for fantastic value then join the Gems family. Online or freeview tv channel 43. You wont be dissapointed."
Elizabeth
"I love my rings and find Gemporia enables me to purchase affordable rings, diamonds, rubies, emeralds you name it I've got them. The call centre staff are brilliant and very helpful."
Samantha Macwilliam
"Great customer service and fantastic delivery times. Great jewelry at great prices."
Angela
"From speaking with customer advisors to delivery is excellent. Orders are delivered quickly and the service is what makes me return as a customer."
GEMPORIA is rated 4.11 based on 10 reviews