GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

of reviewers recommend GEM Motoring Assist
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

About GEM Motoring Assist:

Originally established in 1932 as the Company of Veteran Motorists to combat the increasing number of road accidents, GEM Motoring Assist is the UK’s leading driving based Road Safety association with around 70,000 members. We bring our members dependable, rapid round-the-clock breakdown recovery assistance, and because our schemes cover people rather than vehicles, you’ll find us a whole lot more flexible than other breakdown providers.

enquiries@motoringassist.com

Station Road

I've joined GEM as it gives me breakdown cover on both my car and classic motorcycles at no extra cost. I rang them to ask questions (no being put on hold) which were immediately answered by Rebecca and couldn't be happier with the service so far. I've even saved money after being with Swinton for many years only to be told that their personal cover does not now include motorcycles.
Very easy to get it all done, only a few minutes. Documents very quickly emailed, good service.
Just joined, discussed my requirements with Chris, who was very patient with me.I hope the same standard of service will be applied ,if I ever need GEM Motoring Assist. Kind Regards,John
Only just joined so haven't needed the assistance available at present. Quick and easy to join with a choice of covers hopefully I won't require but it's better to safe than sorry.
Have not had to avail ourselves of your services as yet....however the application was quite easy and straight forward.
After being with theAA for many years their prices were out of the ball park, had time to research other options and GEM came out best for price and customer reviews. One of those products you hope not to use but need to have, just incase. Simple to register, paperwork/cards received within a couple of days..... only time will tell how good the service is but have confidence in them, if needed.
An excellent and friendly call with Peter who was very helpful and efficient
concise fast enrolment. very clear website
Clear information and guidance given, making joining simple and easy
Within less than 3 hours since buying cover it is a little early to pass comment. Internet acquisition however was straight forward. Hopefully, if required, use of the cover and the recovery service will prove as promised.
Excellent website, easy to follow instructions and highly recommended by friends!
HAVING BEEN AN. AA MEMBER FOR 18 YEARS AND NEVER NEEDED THEM I THINK THEIR RENEWAL FEE THIS TIME ROUND OF 157 POUNDS IS TAKING THE P### SO THEY HAVE BEEN TERMINATED AS DONALD TRUMP WOULD SAY— MUCH THE SAME COVER AS GEM. THANK YOU
Very easy to register very straight forward and good value for money for peace of mind on your travels.
Having been with Gem Motoring Assist for a number of years, I went somewhere else as I had a new car that came with a years recovery in the package. As soon as this ended I came back to Gem. Easy to set up and a wonderful piece of mind knowing they have your back if an accident occurs. I would fully recommend them as a recovery service.
Simple and easy to set up, and friendly staff when getting in touch.
Joining was straightforward, documents in plain English & easy to find. The specific information I required eg punctures was not buried deep in clauses and with favourable reviews I have joined
Hi haven’t had to use them yet thank goodness, but the customer service was very good. The lady answered all my questions very happy so far
Very quick and easy to join.
Reliable and reasonable
As a new member and having not had to use the service I can only comment on the joining procedure. As a RoSPA advanced driver a discount is available for GEM Motoring Assist I found this very difficult to find on line. The RoSPA website does not have a link to GEM, in fact it makes no mention of it. I did email GEM who conformed the discount was available and provided details of the GEM website or telephone option to join. I chose to join via the website and paid £72 .49, i'm still not sure if I got a discount or not.
GEM Motoring Assist is rated 4.69 based on 2,428 reviews