Geezers Boxing Reviews

07AM
7AM

Tell us how Geezers Boxing made you happy

Telephone
"My 10 year old son became a member of our local boxing gym. knowing nothing about the gloves headgear ropes wraps and everything else I decided to look on line. I came accros geezers boxing website. I called their number and I was very impressed with the help and service that I had. the price, delivery and quality of the goods are second to none. The most important thing of all is the time and effort that the guys take to ensure that your order is right for the purpose. Thank you to all the staff especially jay who go that extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. I recommend this company to anybody that asks about my sons boxing kit. Thank you Steve & Harri Meah Cardiff."
Are you Geezers Boxing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Really quick delivery,some great products all my boxers are loving the hammer gloves.geezers boxing look after premier a.b.c. so well"
"Good quick service massive range of products and realy helpfull staff if you need to ring them"
Geezers Boxing is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews