GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED Reviews

Read GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED Reviews

02034755377

helpdesk@geeomotayo.co.uk

14, Orsett Road, Grays

This company provide an excellent service...reliable and hassle free.
They need improvement on their communication systems. When we send our goods, we are very anxious to hear from you because we have spent a lot of money on the goods and you know it is not easy to get this pounds sterling, so we need reassurance from you. To be honest, you have never failed in the delivery of the goods. Well done.
their service is amazing omg literally love the way they communicated with me and kept me in touch every step of the way.
Gee-omotayo served me well. I am pleased with their services.
GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED is a very reliable freight forwarding agent when it comes to handling your goods to your delivery point. We've had several dealings with them since 2012 till date and we still have them as our preferred forwarding agent. Our goods has never got missing, no customs related issues, best quotation compared with others and overall good customer services interaction. What really makes me prefer this agent is that they keep us updated via phones and emails until consignment is delivered. So you can give them a try for once and let their performance speak for them against their future reference.
Out of 4 different companies I have used, this company managed to get my goods to me the fastest, 11 days to be precise. Other companies have only managed between 21 - 35 days, impressive. Though, there cost is approx. 10 - 20% higher than all others that I have used previously & there was no declaration to the fact that they would put on a surcharge for cost of pallet at the airport. I will have to consider whether to engage them for service again because of hidden & high charges compared to the competition.
Dear Mr Mansir, we believed that you visited our website as at when you were requesting a pick up which also contained our price list which is clearly visible . You spoke to a member of staff who still explained what our charges were. We charge to Abuja door delivery at £5.00 per kilo. It's clearly stated on our website that there is £20 handling fees and a minimal collection fees applies to more than 10 miles radius from our office. You were duly informed that there will be a charge of £20 to collect your luggage from your postcode TW1 3HP. At this point, you had the choice to decline using our services if you thought our prices were higher than others, yet, you chose to use our services. You were also told that we only ship out once a week which is every Friday alone irrespective of the day we collect from you and will take 5-7 working days for delivery thereafter. Your Shipment was shipped out on Friday 16th Jan with a notification of it's departure sent to you via sms and was delivered to your door step on Sun 25 Jan meaning it took us just 5 working days which we earlier promised. Your actual weight was 26kg unboxed, as we would not just ship out without appropriate boxing, we decided to box so adequate protection to your shipment against damages and customs knife during examination, it got increased by 2kg after boxing. You raised this and explanation was given to you even though I'm 100% sure you got your shipment safe which is our priority. We can confirm that our prices are very competitive and we don't have any hidden charges.
The service was great.