GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED Reviews

Read GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED Reviews

02034755377

helpdesk@geeomotayo.co.uk

14, Orsett Road, Grays

I have used Geeomotayo's cargo services since 2009 and they have been very truthful and offered very good services. I would certainly recommend.
I would simply use 3 words for them, reliable, efficient and trustworthy. I have used Geeomotayo for 4 years now and i can confidently say i have never been disappointed once. They have got impeccable communication skills as they keep you informed of your goods either by text or phone till they arrive your door step. most times the items arrive before the given date. If your looking for a courier service that will guarantee the safety of your goods in a timely manner Geeomotayo is the one for you. Efficiency is there motto.
Gee-omotayo served me well. I am pleased with their services.
The company has shown integrity by prompt delivery of service. Keep it up.
I have used Geeomotayo a few times for shipment of things to Nigeria and its been good quality service. I would recommend them to anyone as they are very reliable as well.
Out of 4 different companies I have used, this company managed to get my goods to me the fastest, 11 days to be precise. Other companies have only managed between 21 - 35 days, impressive. Though, there cost is approx. 10 - 20% higher than all others that I have used previously & there was no declaration to the fact that they would put on a surcharge for cost of pallet at the airport. I will have to consider whether to engage them for service again because of hidden & high charges compared to the competition.
Dear Mr Mansir, we believed that you visited our website as at when you were requesting a pick up which also contained our price list which is clearly visible . You spoke to a member of staff who still explained what our charges were. We charge to Abuja door delivery at £5.00 per kilo. It's clearly stated on our website that there is £20 handling fees and a minimal collection fees applies to more than 10 miles radius from our office. You were duly informed that there will be a charge of £20 to collect your luggage from your postcode TW1 3HP. At this point, you had the choice to decline using our services if you thought our prices were higher than others, yet, you chose to use our services. You were also told that we only ship out once a week which is every Friday alone irrespective of the day we collect from you and will take 5-7 working days for delivery thereafter. Your Shipment was shipped out on Friday 16th Jan with a notification of it's departure sent to you via sms and was delivered to your door step on Sun 25 Jan meaning it took us just 5 working days which we earlier promised. Your actual weight was 26kg unboxed, as we would not just ship out without appropriate boxing, we decided to box so adequate protection to your shipment against damages and customs knife during examination, it got increased by 2kg after boxing. You raised this and explanation was given to you even though I'm 100% sure you got your shipment safe which is our priority. We can confirm that our prices are very competitive and we don't have any hidden charges.
GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED is rated 4.87 based on 47 reviews