GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED Reviews

Read GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED Reviews

02034755377

helpdesk@geeomotayo.co.uk

14, Orsett Road, Grays

Would use again for all overseas shipments.
Just going through customers reviews and really impressed hoping that transactions with you will turn out well as customers as commented. Please what assurance do you have for me as regards these, because am in dear need of a trustworthy forwading agent. Where is your clearing office in lagos and how do we start business?
I have used this company on several occasions to ship goods from the UK to Lagos and Abuja. I can say that they offered me very efficient and timely deliveries to my Nigerian destinations. Aside this, they always ensure that my goods are intact upon delivery - this is one area where other companies have failed me in the past. So this review is an easy five yeses from me! Samuel - Reading, UK.
My name is Uzoma Azuonye. I am the CEO of Techmart Nigeria Limited, importers of solar and IT equipment. We have used Geeomotayo regularly for our UK imports and we have never had any reason to complain. The goods arrive on time and intact right to my door in the far north of Nigeria. You can never ask for more from a shipping and forwarding agent.
flexibility reliable that is what we know them for
They are trust wothy and very reliable
Very good and effective service. Delivery is always on time. Nothing to worry or complain about when this company handles your goods. Bravo!!!
I have used this company for a long time to cargo goods for my shop in Nigeria. I am proud to say over the years using this company, I have not heard any problems with the delivery or loss of goods. An efficient and a very reliable company are the words to describe my experience with them as a customer. I will always use them for assurance of my goods and excellent delivery time. Dr Elizabeth Achinewhu-Nworgu
Gee Omotayo is very professional and I have absolutely no complaints. I have used this company for over two years and my goods always arrive on time and in excellent condition. I would definitely recommend Mr Omotayo and his team.
I am happy to use Geeomotayo for my cargo needs. They provide excellent service and all my products arrive to its destination on time. Thanks
I learnt about Geeomotayo while searching online for a cargo company. I was very excited with their service quality and turnaround time and I would recommend the firm any time to anyone who needs the services of a cargo firm.
I totally recommend GCL to anyone who wants a reliable and secure delivery of their parcels, I have never encountered any problems using their cargo services. They make you feel more than a customer.
Gcl have bn so fabulous, Ve bn using them for more than 2 years nw and Ve never regretted it. So on point, fast, reliable and trust worthy. keep it up.
They are very efficient, polite and reliable . I strongly recommend them to other intending customers.
Good service delivered by Geeomotayo always, timely and professional.
I have used this company 8 times in the last 5 months and the services have been first class. They have delivered the items on time and in a professional manner. I am really impressed with the services on offer at GCL and i will definitely be recommending service to anyone wishing to use the service.
Geeomotayo cargo service is excellent. They are reliable, dependable, and highly experienced. Highly recommended for cargo delivery from UK to Nigeria.
I've used the company couple of times. Their services are brilliant, fast, effective and reliable......
They need improvement on their communication systems. When we send our goods, we are very anxious to hear from you because we have spent a lot of money on the goods and you know it is not easy to get this pounds sterling, so we need reassurance from you. To be honest, you have never failed in the delivery of the goods. Well done.
The Geeomotayo is trust worthy, excellent in communicating with it client and making sure full information is given to their clients till the cargo is delivered to it final destination. Your company is the best. Happy new year to you, your management and staff are the best. Thank you.
GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED is rated 4.87 based on 47 reviews