GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED Reviews

02034755377

helpdesk@geeomotayo.com

Big yellow buildingHertford roadBarking

"The service was great."
"their service is amazing omg literally love the way they communicated with me and kept me in touch every step of the way."
Nathalie Obi
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient and fast delivery service."
Rufus Abadi
Verified Buyer
"The service was fast and all they said, is what they did. No matter the challenges they do their best to make sure your stuff arrive on time and they advise you very well."
"They were professional, timely and efficient."
Denver Build Services
Verified Buyer
"This company provide an excellent service...reliable and hassle free."
Chinelo Enemuo
Verified Buyer
"I am a very satisfied customer of GCL. I have used them a couple of times when sending stuff to Enugu, Nigeria from the UK and on all occasions I have always received excellent service. Goods are delivered on time and in tact. Highly recommend!"
Paulina Evans Evans
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very reliable, good value for money."
Dedewo Olufunmilayo
Verified Buyer
"Gee-omotayo served me well. I am pleased with their services."
Laser Engineering Ltd
Verified Buyer
"GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED is a very reliable freight forwarding agent when it comes to handling your goods to your delivery point. We've had several dealings with them since 2012 till date and we still have them as our preferred forwarding agent. Our goods has never got missing, no customs related issues, best quotation compared with others and overall good customer services interaction. What really makes me prefer this agent is that they keep us updated via phones and emails until consignment is delivered. So you can give them a try for once and let their performance speak for them against their future reference."
Omasanjuwa Ede
Verified Buyer
"GCL services are superb! Their delivery is timely and they are very efficient! I have recommended them to a lot of people and the accolades keeps flooding in!"
"I used Geeomotayo service just before Christmas and I am back already due to their professional attitude and great communication. Box picked up from my door. Next day text to confirm box on plane to Nigeria and then another when it was on way to Sister. Couldnt have asked for more very impressed . Would recommend"
Ms Funke Adu
Verified Buyer
"very reliable service and staff are polite."
"Good"
Mobolaji Alashoadura
"Reliable."
GERMAINE & OLU BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Verified Buyer
"Would use again for all overseas shipments."
Fatoke Toyin Nee Ajayi
Unverified Reviewer
"Just going through customers reviews and really impressed hoping that transactions with you will turn out well as customers as commented. Please what assurance do you have for me as regards these, because am in dear need of a trustworthy forwading agent. Where is your clearing office in lagos and how do we start business?"
Mr Samuel Ogunbanjo
Verified Buyer
"I have used this company on several occasions to ship goods from the UK to Lagos and Abuja. I can say that they offered me very efficient and timely deliveries to my Nigerian destinations. Aside this, they always ensure that my goods are intact upon delivery - this is one area where other companies have failed me in the past. So this review is an easy five yeses from me! Samuel - Reading, UK."
Mrs Aisha Gbodimowo
"Good Service."
Queensfield Schools
Verified Buyer
"The company has shown integrity by prompt delivery of service. Keep it up."
GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED is rated 4.85 based on 41 reviews