GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED

02034755377

helpdesk@geeomotayo.com

Big yellow buildingHertford roadBarking

"Excellent unbeatable service. Delivery is always on time. Customer service is highly polite. A company that focuses more on their clients satisfaction, will go out of their way no matter how inconveniencing it is to please. I have received 100% from Geeomotayo and i am recommending them as the ONLY choice because they deserve it. šŸ„‡šŸ…"
"Very professional, swift , pick up and delivery service. Highly recommended!!!"
"I’m pleased with the services rendered. I will return back and recommend others"
"The service was great."
"their service is amazing omg literally love the way they communicated with me and kept me in touch every step of the way."
"Very efficient and fast delivery service."
"The service was fast and all they said, is what they did. No matter the challenges they do their best to make sure your stuff arrive on time and they advise you very well."
"They were professional, timely and efficient."
"This company provide an excellent service...reliable and hassle free."
"I am a very satisfied customer of GCL. I have used them a couple of times when sending stuff to Enugu, Nigeria from the UK and on all occasions I have always received excellent service. Goods are delivered on time and in tact. Highly recommend!"
"Excellent service, very reliable, good value for money."
"Gee-omotayo served me well. I am pleased with their services."
"GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED is a very reliable freight forwarding agent when it comes to handling your goods to your delivery point. We've had several dealings with them since 2012 till date and we still have them as our preferred forwarding agent. Our goods has never got missing, no customs related issues, best quotation compared with others and overall good customer services interaction. What really makes me prefer this agent is that they keep us updated via phones and emails until consignment is delivered. So you can give them a try for once and let their performance speak for them against their future reference."
"GCL services are superb! Their delivery is timely and they are very efficient! I have recommended them to a lot of people and the accolades keeps flooding in!"
"I used Geeomotayo service just before Christmas and I am back already due to their professional attitude and great communication. Box picked up from my door. Next day text to confirm box on plane to Nigeria and then another when it was on way to Sister. Couldnt have asked for more very impressed . Would recommend"
"very reliable service and staff are polite."
"Good"
"Reliable."
"Would use again for all overseas shipments."
"Just going through customers reviews and really impressed hoping that transactions with you will turn out well as customers as commented. Please what assurance do you have for me as regards these, because am in dear need of a trustworthy forwading agent. Where is your clearing office in lagos and how do we start business?"
GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY LIMITED is rated 4.86 based on 44 reviews