Gecko Mobile Shop Reviews

1AM

support@shop.geckomobile.co.uk

Queensgate House48 Queen Street

Tell us how Gecko Mobile Shop made you happy

"Very cheap for the amazing quality"
Are you Gecko Mobile Shop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I purchased a phone and I received it very fast and the phone was very good and clean it works well no problems with the phone"
"Had a minor issue with my mobile when it arrived but they were quick to inform me how to send it back & get it repaired & im about to send it off next week. Really helpful, polite & apologetic. Love my new phone!"
"Swift reliable postage and an unlocked phone meant I could replace my broken one as soon as possible. I was also concerned about battery life of a refurbished phone like this but was reassured. Fair description of the phone's condition, too."
"Couple issues with phone but they have been helpful"
"The iphone 5S that I bought is for my mother and she is still using it, with no problem. The item was refurbished, as I knew, but It could had a better description of the item before I bought it. Highly Recommended seller."
Gecko Mobile Shop is rated 4.95 based on 109 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access