Gecko Mobile Shop Reviews

Read Gecko Mobile Shop Reviews

support@shop.geckomobile.co.uk

Queensgate House48 Queen Street

Tell us how Gecko Mobile Shop made you happy
the item was better than I expected and uptrade were easy and professional to deal with delivery was fast
Good product n service
Great business. Item arrived on time, was as requested and well Packed. Thanx
The iPhone I purchased from them is good, I have no complaints. Very fast delivery and low price
very fast delivery,item as described & working well very pleased with everything & would buy from this seller again.highly recommend
Arrived early good condition and communication ????
Loved my new iPhone 6s!!! Works and looks like new! Thanks a million!
I bought an A1 class Iphone 5s 64mb from Uptrade. Initially all was good and then the phone began to play up. I contacted Uptrade and they asked me to return the phone under the guarantee. The first thing I’d say is the level of communication is excellent, I received regular updates on the diagnostics and eventually the sourcing of the replacement phone. Secondly there was never a moment when I felt uncomfortable and I knew I would either get the phone repaired or replaced. I would soundly recommend Uptrade, and I’m pleased at the price I paid to get a very high spec phone (the original phone and replacement were both in mint condition as stated in the online advert) and covered by a full years no quibble guarantee. Dave from Aberdeen
Item as described Grade A. Quick Delivery. Would recommend.
Very pleased with my purchase of a re-conditioned Grade A Iphone 5s. It's in excellent condition - you have to use a magnifying glass to see the minuscule scuff marks on the corners! It got here very quickly (I live in Greece) and I've been using it for a couple of days now and everything is working perfectly. I was also impressed with the re-charger lead - much better than the official Apple cable. I can definitely recommend this company to others who don't want to pay the high prices of brand new Apple products!
Very good service fast delivery good very recommended
Amazing service, very fast postage, item was in fantastic condition, defo recommend and use again!
Bought used Iphone 5 while ago, I am verys satisfied with my purchase. Everything works great.
Bought a "grade C" Iphone 5S and I'm really satisfied of the product. Sure the Iphone shows scratches and marks but, most important according to me, the screen is in an absolute perfect state. Taking also into account the really fast preparation of the shipping and the 90 days guarantee, I don't regret anything. Many thanks again and keep up the good work!
Quick service goods were as described will use again
When l a problem with my phone they sort straight out, they asked me if l wanted my money back. Since getting my phone back l,ve no problem . The company keep to ther word thank you
What was advertised was what l received. A grade A product that was absolutely unmarked. A bargain price as well!
Fantastic quality iPhone 5S. Was looking for a christmas present for my daughter and glad I came across this website. It was grade A+ and not even a scratch on the device...was basically like a brand new phone. Would definitely be buying my next phone from here.
Excellent service
the item was great, value for money. a pleasure doing business with you. hope to use the service again..
Gecko Mobile Shop is rated 4.89 based on 111 reviews