Gecko Mobile Shop Reviews

Read Gecko Mobile Shop Reviews

support@shop.geckomobile.co.uk

Queensgate House48 Queen Street

Tell us how Gecko Mobile Shop made you happy
The service you dream off but seldom achieve. Though all completed on line, contact was quickly responded to. Queries/questions answered precisely and accurately and I was kept up to date and fully informed of the progress. Best of all the phone was amazing, just as described. Exactly what I was looking for at a price that I could not better.
Received iPad in very good condition - working as described and fast delivery.
Phone was in fantastic condition, reasonably priced and fast delivery, thank you
Quick at responding to queries over all a great purchase.
I needed to replace a old phone and found uptrade on eBay. I Found the phone I was looking for and made the purchase. The service I received was 1st class.
Very fast and easy transaction, which is what we all want.The product (IPad Pro 256 gb) was A1 at a good price.
Couple issues with phone but they have been helpful
the item was better than I expected and uptrade were easy and professional to deal with delivery was fast
Good product n service
Great business. Item arrived on time, was as requested and well Packed. Thanx
The iPhone I purchased from them is good, I have no complaints. Very fast delivery and low price
very fast delivery,item as described & working well very pleased with everything & would buy from this seller again.highly recommend
Arrived early good condition and communication ????
Loved my new iPhone 6s!!! Works and looks like new! Thanks a million!
I bought an A1 class Iphone 5s 64mb from Uptrade. Initially all was good and then the phone began to play up. I contacted Uptrade and they asked me to return the phone under the guarantee. The first thing I’d say is the level of communication is excellent, I received regular updates on the diagnostics and eventually the sourcing of the replacement phone. Secondly there was never a moment when I felt uncomfortable and I knew I would either get the phone repaired or replaced. I would soundly recommend Uptrade, and I’m pleased at the price I paid to get a very high spec phone (the original phone and replacement were both in mint condition as stated in the online advert) and covered by a full years no quibble guarantee. Dave from Aberdeen
Item as described Grade A. Quick Delivery. Would recommend.
Very pleased with my purchase of a re-conditioned Grade A Iphone 5s. It's in excellent condition - you have to use a magnifying glass to see the minuscule scuff marks on the corners! It got here very quickly (I live in Greece) and I've been using it for a couple of days now and everything is working perfectly. I was also impressed with the re-charger lead - much better than the official Apple cable. I can definitely recommend this company to others who don't want to pay the high prices of brand new Apple products!
Very good service fast delivery good very recommended
Amazing service, very fast postage, item was in fantastic condition, defo recommend and use again!
Bought used Iphone 5 while ago, I am verys satisfied with my purchase. Everything works great.
Gecko Mobile Shop is rated 4.89 based on 111 reviews