Gecko Mobile Shop Reviews

support@shop.geckomobile.co.uk

Queensgate House48 Queen Street

Click Here

Tell us how Gecko Mobile Shop made you happy

"The Ipad arrived on time and was in excellent condition, with hardly a mark on it. It had been reset to as new factory condition ànd had to be set up as a new machine. It runs well and with 128 Gb of memory is a big improvement on the old 32Gb IPAD 2. I'd have no hesitation in buying from Uptrade again. At £230 it was a bargain."
Are you Gecko Mobile Shop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Excellent product, as new, very quick delivery."
"I bought my iPhone 6s on a friday night and I received it on Tuesday morning. My iPhone is working perfectly and I couldn't be happier! Exactly as described! Excellent seller, I recommend to everyone!"
"Very happy with my iPad 4"
"Attentive service with great communication. I have a working phone now! Thank you"
"The phone was in excellent condition delivered quickly and seems to work perfectly. It came with a 13 month warranty which is better than Apples own warranty"
"Very pleased with the condition of the iPhone 6. Plus the battery life is good."
"Good buyer, good communication and very fast in delivery. Well dons."
"Good service, very prompt service. The phone turned up within several days well packed in very good condition, it's always hard when trying to make the right purchase decision online with so many suppliers, Iam glad I chose this supplier.????"
"Excellent service from start to finish with purchase and superb aftersales team i have recomended this company to friends and family and will be purchasing another phone in the near future."
"I ordered an iPhone 6 having had a dreadful experience with an outfit on eBay called universalgadgets. So I was super cautious about placing another online order on eBay, but I read the reviews for Upgrade and convinced myself it would be safe to go ahead. I need not have worried. Uptrade handled my order with professionalism and speed and delivered me an iPhone 6 that was BETTER than their description. I could not be more satisfied."
"I bought a iPhone 6 which was grade c the quality was more like A , & it was sent very Quickly i ordered it 3.58pm , it was delivered the next day at 12.00 midday , i will always use these people when i need anything . A BIG THANK YOU."
"Great, responsive customer service. I'm very happy with my iPhone 6!"
"Made them aware of a problem and they were very willing to sort it out - not a problem anymore but the intention was there!"
"The initial product arrived with a fault, after initial contact was made, Alex kept in constant contact and rectified the issue, beyond my expectations, Uptrade deserve more than 5 stars for customer service."
"Nice reconditioned phone. Arrived quick."
"Received my phone the next day great service great phone would recommend"
"The item I bought is working as it should, it was exactly as it was described. The pre buy advice was spot on and all messages were replied to very quickly."
"I ordered an iPhone 6 Grade C for £149, so obviously I thought that I would get an extensively used phone. But, to my surprise, I received a phone which was in good condition. ( I would say 8 out of 10 in cosmetics ) I would say that UpTrade is an excellent company and provides great service. Will definitely recommend it."
"prompt delivery, product as described and when I had a problem it was resolved quickly and professionally. Excellent customer service."
Gecko Mobile Shop is rated 4.89 based on 111 reviews