Gecko Mobile Shop Reviews

Read Gecko Mobile Shop Reviews

support@shop.geckomobile.co.uk

Queensgate House48 Queen Street

Tell us how Gecko Mobile Shop made you happy
Great communication, fast service and shipping, honest rating of used equipment.
The phone was in better condition than I expected. Although the charging lead broke the first time I used it, it was replaced and posted to me immediately. Very good customer service.
A Very good sevice and would definitely buy from again..
Device was exactly as described & does the job nicely - very happy with their service, thank you!
I wanted to upgrade my phone and thought of buying a handset so I could switch to a sim only tariff. I wanted an iPhone 6 with as much storage as possible. There was grade ‘B’ available, I wasn’t sure how bad it would be but as I could get a refund if I wasn’t happy I took the chance. A couple of days later the phone arrived and I’m more than happy with it. There’s a tiny little mark where it’s been dropped on a corner which obviously stopped it from being sold as mint condition, apart from that not a mark on it.
Absolutely so far love this phone only had it 2 days and I've not left it alone so much to do loads of memory, Ebay seller was the most reasonable with a great sellers rating and I received phone within a few days which was tracked to my door plus a warranty bonus really pleased ..
Excellent communicator, care about customer, above all very reliable.
Phone was in pretty good condition, almost like new even. Item was delivered in pretty quick fashion although I did pick next day special delivery via Royal Mail. So yeah I’m rather happy with my purchase and would inform people looking to upgrade their phone to look on uptrade first.
Top service. Quick delivery and the phone was exactly as described.
Very good communication
Really good quality phone at a great price. No damage and works like new. It also turned up the next day, would definitely buy from again. Thank you.
Top service. Quick delivery and the phone was exactly as described. I had a technical issue which they have helped me solve quickly and easily. I'd highly recommend them.
I bought a iPhone 6 for my son on his 12th bday which was a few days ago, the phone is used but ideal for him. The phone is in really good condition. The price I paid is really good to, I found the price to be the cheapest I could find on eBay. The communication with Uptrade is great. I would definitely recommend t
Fantastic iPhone 6, excellent service, quick delivery A*
The Ipad arrived on time and was in excellent condition, with hardly a mark on it. It had been reset to as new factory condition ànd had to be set up as a new machine. It runs well and with 128 Gb of memory is a big improvement on the old 32Gb IPAD 2. I'd have no hesitation in buying from Uptrade again. At £230 it was a bargain.
Excellent product, as new, very quick delivery.
I bought my iPhone 6s on a friday night and I received it on Tuesday morning. My iPhone is working perfectly and I couldn't be happier! Exactly as described! Excellent seller, I recommend to everyone!
Very happy with my iPad 4
Attentive service with great communication. I have a working phone now! Thank you
The phone was in excellent condition delivered quickly and seems to work perfectly. It came with a 13 month warranty which is better than Apples own warranty
Gecko Mobile Shop is rated 4.89 based on 111 reviews